GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
screenshot of rebuttal timeline

macneilltimelinerebuttal_zpsff8f8097.png

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/martin-macneill-live-stream.html

Thank you thank you thank you - I was just going to go try to grab a screen shot

What exactly did that Judge's admonishment to disregard what the State said about ME and murder trials do?

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 29s
Judge tells jury to disregard prosecution statement of medical examiners during closing. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

Sidebar... judge shaking his head at state's attorney. Did anyone else see that?

Wow- you are really paying attention! That is probably about the misstatement the pros made.

Good catch by Spencer or more likely the judge. (Unfortunately.)

Probably for going so much over his time....OR possibly for not "thanking" the jury in the usual way (for your time, careful consideration of facts & evidence, blah blah blah).

He also referred to the defendant as "Martin" which is kind of a no, no

What exactly did that Judge's admonishment to disregard what the State said about ME and murder trials do?

The defense whined about it, the judge had to bring it up to preserve a court record for any appeals that might be coming.......

But by golly the defense told the jurors they would have their charts that they used in closing to take back to the jury room for deliberations as "evidence". So then did defense lie outright or were they saying the evidence that went with their charts and they weren't clear on what exactly the jury got to take back with them?

But this Judge did not see fit to correct this to the jury did he?

But by golly the defense told the jurors they would have their charts that they used in closing to take back to the jury room for deliberations as "evidence". So then did defense lie outright or were they saying the evidence that went with their charts and they weren't clear on what exactly the jury got to take back with them?

Spenser was referring to the actual document that was blown up on his giant pad. That document is in evidence and they will be able to view it.

don't they keep the alternates in case one of these jurors gets sick or run over by a car???

Don't you need to keep the alternates during deliberation in case something happens to one of the jurors?

OMG! I hear a phone or something going off in the courtroom! :doh:

Wow- you are really paying attention! That is probably about the misstatement the pros made.

Lol I just happened to switch back to the WAT window just in time.

Okay, though I would like a quick verdict, I'd rather have one that is well thought out and well discussed. Look at the evidence, ask questions, take your time.

And common sense, above all, common sense.

Don't you need to keep the alternates during deliberation in case something happens to one of the jurors?

No, they are released when deliberations begin. I think you have a good idea though.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 2m
So now the jury is made up of 5 men, and 3 women. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

*SIGH*
Heard that phone go off, hoped Judge would go Ape**** again.
No such luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members