GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent. So far as I said before I am feeling good about these Jurors. I like their work/duty ethic.

Is it a fact that MM put the house in Michele's name? Or, is that what he told a co-worker, looking for sympathy? I don't recall either daughter speaking about the transfer of ownership of the home, but I could have missed that. I only remember the person that worked with MM say anything about the home during testimony.

I think an estate would depend on the wording of the will. I know that my parents will says everything goes to surviving spouse and in if that spouse dies estate then goes to children/grandchildren..

In most states, surviving spouse inherits irrespective or what the will says. You cannot disinherit a spouse.

911 call?
jmo... but it sounds more like he is running around the home.
I don't hear a bathroom echo that I would expect.
No drain in the background...
No body squeaking in tub...
Maybe I need to listen again!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I watched most of the OJ trial (I worked in a Newsroom where TV's were on all day long). Anyway, watched that trial and thought for sure verdict would be swift and Guilty. I was wrong.

Same with Casey Anthony
Same with Jodi Arias, well on DP anyway
Same with Zimmerman
Now, here we are with MacNeill. I hope I'm not wrong again. I hate being this trial addicted looser!!!!

You are not alone....I watched those also...and agree about the verdicts .we must start a club,lol.

tub in jury room

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: One has to find some humor or ya go :tantrum: At least I do. Sometimes it's a bit inappropriate but I post anyway LOL It's how I deal :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell