GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
MM really didn't think this thing through. It would have been much better, had he asked Ada to call 911 while he "performed" CPR on Michele. Not very smart at all!

No verdict tonight IMO.
That's okay with me. Good they're taking the time. Big decision.

OMG Fox13 is in rewind right now....crackin me up (and freaking me a lil, I think I am getting loopy)!

Back from my movie.

I can't believe they're still in there! They must think they can get it done tonight. I wonder if some of them have tickets to the Utah-Arizona State game tomorrow?

-----------
AngelWings, OMG!! I thought your sig said a field of flies.:floorlaugh::laughcry:

Lies, flies, JA = Same thing! :floorlaugh:

Don't want to get in trouble, so back on topic. :blushing:

Back from my movie.

I can't believe they're still in there! They must think they can get it done tonight. I wonder if some of them have tickets to the Utah-Arizona State game tomorrow?

That is the suspicion ...:scared::scared::scared:

I know. He thought for sure they would want to go home plus he didn't want to have to break the news tonight that they don't have a 911 call for them to listen to. I bet the judge would take Michelle's meds about now.

Well heck, why couldn't the bailiff be in the room with them while they listen to the tape on the computer to make sure they don't access anything else.

Back from my movie.

Welcome back! Jury pulling an all-nighter. They refuse to go home and judge is trying to figure out a way to break the news to them that they can't figure out how to copy the 911 call.

Well I was going to bail since it is almost 2 am here but I feel a verdict coming tonight. What is everyone's thoughts in reference to the 911 calls???

When they hear that call, Martin will be toast. IMO

I think a bailiff could be with them while they listen. But if they wanted to discuss, listen again, discuss.... I don't think anyone can be in there with them while they are deliberating.

Minor? you still awake? lol

I'm shocked they are still pounding away. IMO they have to be close. They must be exhausted. if they were far apart IMO they would want a good night sleep. Time to digest and start fresh. They don't. Could they be just crossing the T's and dotting their I's. Just to clear up any doubts? I have never seen a Jury go this long. In one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks