GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night everyone..........get some must need rest

We know that the girls will rest tonight

and Michele is smiling down at the pros and those 8 courageous jurors....

(((hugs)))

The girls seemed so sad, I can't imagine this was easy for any :blushing:eek:f them -no matter how justified it is - I hope they can start to heal now.

I think the jury was courageous, and I'm confident they will feel very relieved, when they find out all that wasn't allowed into court.
Especially the adopted daughter who was left so callously in the Ukraine, with no money or family - so her identity could be used to better her 'nanny's' credit score, among other 'indiscretions', and numerous actions too hard to believe.
I am very glad this jury will be able to know they made a better decision then they even realize, but am very sorry that those girls lost their mother, (and their brother) - I'm glad they have one another.

'Night all- and thnks so much for sharing news , tweets, opinions, and maybe a few tears tonight - you guys rock!

I can't get a link that isn't mobile. :(
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Wow, Spencer looks more upset than MM. First, he looked really sad and made me feel he really does think his client is innocent. Later on, he mostly looked angry.

Thanks, everyone for all your input. You gave me a lot of insight and it helped not to be the only obsessive person I know, LOL. :blushing:

I can't get a link that isn't mobile. :(

I used your link on my laptop, gngr, and it worked for me -thanks! I have been scrambling around trying to find a video of it for about an hour!

Here's the link as it came up for me - [video=youtube;1TM7vP-iRM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TM7vP-iRM8[/video]

The girls seemed so sad, I can't imagine this was easy for any :blushing:eek:f them -no matter how justified it is - I hope they can start to heal now.

I think the jury was courageous, and I'm confident they will feel very relieved, when they find out all that wasn't allowed into court.
Especially the adopted daughter who was left so callously in the Ukraine, with no money or family - so her identity could be used to better her 'nanny's' credit score, among other 'indiscretions', and numerous actions too hard to believe.
I am very glad this jury will be able to know they made a better decision then they even realize, but am very sorry that those girls lost their mother, (and their brother) - I'm glad they have one another.

'Night all- and thnks so much for sharing news , tweets, opinions, and maybe a few tears tonight - you guys rock!

BBM - exactly what I was thinking. How much better they will feel when they know the whole truth!

It was hard to watch the family - how many mixed emotions they must have! Knowing they will not have to worry about him walking the streets should be some consolation, I hope.

And a little prayer that #1 gets home for Christmas (if he will stay in the straight and narrow)
Guess it is true. Even prisoners don't like men who murder women or abuse children...

WAIT! MM has another trial still!
Why was he creeping up on Alexis? I thought he had Gypsy!

What other trial does MM have coming up? please and thanks :)

Was there a decision early on this evening that the jury wished to continue deliberating?
When I heard on NG that they were still deliberating into the night I was confused 'cause she tapes earlier. Thanks for keeping watch, you guys.

Was there a decision early on this evening that the jury wished to continue deliberating?
When I heard on NG that they were still deliberating into the night I was confused 'cause she tapes earlier. Thanks for keeping watch, you guys.

Yes. They deliberated for 11 hours

Thank you, I remember faintly hearing a story about that.
Just googled it and supposedly the trial is going forward in December. I'd link, but not sure of the source.

Gosh, off to bed for real now. Nothing like a most deserved guilty verdict to jolt you awake.
I really wasn't sure if the prosecution could get a conviction...but they did! Hats off to them...and bless the family for going the distance. I hope they can find some peace now.

Thinking about the calculator...
I think they were totaling up how much a divorce would cost him.
Michele knew he was commiting adultery.
Just think about it!
She would get the house and the kids, as well as child support and alimony.
Not to mention 1/2 his social security at some point in the future.

College tuituon for the children... health insurance for all of them.
He and Gypsy would be "poor".
Hopefully a few jurors will come forward and answer questions!

I've been thinking about that stupid face lift. At the time, MM was already heavily involved with Gypsy. Why would he care if his wife had a face lift or not. It's so clear why he pushed her into it---all a part of his murderous plan. Good on the jury for getting it right.

Went bed at about 10:45 Friday night, woke up at around 2 am sat morning. After verdict was read I went back to bed but could not sleep due to excitement over the verdict. Today is going to be a long day after only 3 hours of sleep. Hopefully I'll get sleepy reading/catching up on lots of post's I missed.
--------------------------------
On my home page MSN, here is a aticle about the verdict. Interesting tidbit/LIE about Gypsy Willis ~

Gypsy Willis has testified that she had a 15-month affair with the doctor at the time of Michele MacNeill's death and that she was hired as a nanny and given a marriage proposal shortly afterward. But Willis said she ended the affair years ago, and she doesn't know anything about the death. Yeah right :furious:

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/jury-finds-utah-doctor-guilty-in-wifes-death

I've been thinking about that stupid face lift. At the time, MM was already heavily involved with Gypsy. Why would he care if his wife had a face lift or not. It's so clear why he pushed her into it---all a part of his murderous plan. Good on the jury for getting it right.

Cause he planned to overdose her on the 4th when she couldn't see the pills! Poor Alexis! She saved her mom that day.
I listened to all the folks talking on tv stating that the state didn't prove anything...
Guess they will have crow this morning! Luckily I won't! (This time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member