GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
This link won't open for me. Anything of special interest you can share?

Now it wont work for me either. Anyhoo there was the evil pic of Gypsy in Michelle's blazer most of us have seen. There was also a pic with Gypsy walking past Martin when she testified at a Prelim. The caption stated Gypsy looked at Martin lovingly. Gypsy could be seen in the pic sliding her lovely French nails along Martins table. BLAH!!!!

Hah, once it got to the work part of a relationship, once the lust was all gone, Gypsy would've killed him first. She is scary.

And the scary part is, she is still out there :scared:

Love the questionnaire! hehe

1. To pretend she was his wife, right after Michelle's death.
2.That document was an application for a government ID that would allow her access to places only spouses granted. He used the funeral date because he's evil.
3. I didn't know about the sweater, but I'd say a perverse form of conquest. Power.
4. She's out and has a new job and lover. She kept the BMW hs gave her though. (I bet she kept the diamond ring too)
5. They met online. Likely a dating site. He had other affairs as well.
6. I think it came out in evidence that they met in 2005. Don't know what she said.
7. He said she was going back for the summer to visit family and then left her there. (Probably told people she wanted to stay) Linda, Michelle's sister, brought her back and adopted her.
8. I think it was stated that he offered the girls to a family named the Bledsoes. (I think the girls called their sisters and alerted them, not 100% sure)
9. http://www.olpinmortuary.com/obituaries/254-damian-alexander-macneill
I read that Damian was his father's only supporter and that he was devasted at his mothers death.

Thank you very much for the answers. I really appreciate it.

At the moment the verdict was read, everything became real. It was no longer their belief, their speculation, that their father had murdered their mother. The Jury agreed and now their father was a convicted murderer. It is my understanding they also lived in extreme fear of him should he have been acquitted. Thankfully their quest for justice is now over and all that remains is the sentencing.

May God bless them and give them peace of mind now.

:)

Super insightful of you. That makes sense.

I just can't help but think of Damien. He is sometimes the forgotten victim in this. It seems that mental illness was passed down in this family or created by MM disfunction. Damien, Vanessa and Rachel have all been affected by it. God bless them!!!

Maybe Damian finally realized that his father did murder his mother??
and then killed himself??? :scared:
We'll never know.

I'm reposting this tribute from Damian to his mother (just in case anyone missed it):

http://s47.photobucket.com/user/damianmacneill/media/Movie.flv.html

I just watched that, trying to find info about him. What a powerful video. Very tragic.

I don't get a serious mental illness sense from this kid. I get the sense that he lost his mother, then all of his siblings, as he sided with dad and refused to have contact with them, and I think at some point he may have realized the truth and knew he was also going to lose his dad, or at least the dad he thought he knew. That is an incredible Greek tragedy. Most people would find it ridiculously difficult to live with that nightmare.

So MM has so many victims. What a .

Another question: Did Damien ever have any kind of reunion with his sisters before he died?

I hope he's in heaven with his mama.

Wonder if Jean Casaras (sp) will be eating crow for saying one male juror was nodding yes to everything Spencer was saying during his closing and even nodded yes when Spencer asked that the jury find MM not guilty. That concerned a lot of people but I'm thinking the reality may be that the poor guy just kept nodding off during Spencer's closing (zzzzz) so it just appeared he was nodding 'yes'. LOL

LOL, nodding off with the rest of us?

I'm wondering if maybe he became an alternate and was dismissed?

76 texts in a day!

I'm doing housework and listening to the trial, since I only got to see it at work.

I'm thinking these to really did fall in love, as creepy as it may be. I've never met anyone that would tolerate the amount of phone calls and messages these 2 shared, man or woman, friend or romance. But maybe that is just me.

I found this tribute from Rachel for her brother, Damian, after his suicide:

"Damian MacNeill - Memorial Video - Together We Will Live Forever
from Rachel MacNeill 1 year ago / Creative Commons License: by nc nd ALL AUDIENCES
I made a tribute to my brother Damian MacNeill after his suicide January 16, 2010. Though this video is far from perfect, I hope those watching are able to see a little of my brothers life. He means the world to me, and so many others. Set to the song Glossoli by Sigur Ros, it contains footage of my family, and a small clip of "The Fountain" which was one of Damian's favorite films as well as mine."

[video=vimeo;49519860]http://vimeo.com/49519860[/video]

76 texts in a day!

I'm doing housework and listening to the trial, since I only got to see it at work.

I'm thinking these to really did fall in love, as creepy as it may be. I've never met anyone that would tolerate the amount of phone calls and messages these 2 shared, man or woman, friend or romance. But maybe that is just me.

Agree. I luv luv luv the peeps in my life. Not that much tho LOL. I have nothing to say 76 times that I wouldn't rather say in person. Given the fact we know Gypsy sent Martin a racy pic after the Funeral. Perhaps they were sexting. Lots :tantrum:

Guilty!!! Michele finally has the justice that she so deserves. My heart goes out to her family and friends, but most especially to those eight brave children now left to pick up the pieces of their lives and carry on. May they find peace, happiness and love in their lives.

Thank you so much, fellow WSers. I'm on GMT so usually completely out of sync with US court times and spend much time reading and catching up on links. I truly appreciate all that you contribute, members and moderators.

:cheers:

:tyou:

:yourock:​

I found this tribute from Rachel for her brother, Damian, after his suicide:

"Damian MacNeill - Memorial Video - Together We Will Live Forever
from Rachel MacNeill 1 year ago / Creative Commons License: by nc nd ALL AUDIENCES
I made a tribute to my brother Damian MacNeill after his suicide January 16, 2010. Though this video is far from perfect, I hope those watching are able to see a little of my brothers life. He means the world to me, and so many others. Set to the song Glossoli by Sigur Ros, it contains footage of my family, and a small clip of "The Fountain" which was one of Damian's favorite films as well as mine."

Damian MacNeill - Memorial Video - Together We Will Live Forever on Vimeo

That was so very touching. It's hard to wrap your head around. They appeared so loving and happy. Michele is with Damien now. Sigh......

In my sleep deprived state I just had a horrid thought. I pray Gypsy has a STFU clause in her deal. I don't ever want to hear from that vile, evil woman. Unless she is charged with something.

And re my last post, of course, now it's only seven children. Poor Damien. May he rest in peace. How conflicting it must be to discover those truths about a father. It must be nearly impossible to come to terms with it. It truly goes against every instinct of human nature. Each of the surviving children still have an uphill battle to contend with :*(

LOL, nodding off with the rest of us?

I'm wondering if maybe he became an alternate and was dismissed?

That's very possible. It's interesting that one dismissed juror returned for the reading of the verdict and left without comment.

Ya know, I was just thinking we owe MacNeill a thank you for having that arrogant, smartest man in the room, no one ever questions me mentality. It helped get him convicted imo.

I agree, there is probably so many other crimes and misdeeds that he got away with from the time he was a child. Each giving him the boldness to believe he could get away with murder (again) imo he had something to do with those other family members deaths. Jmo.

Ciao

One other thing. Where is a good synopsis of the ins and outs of the case, especially the attitude and conduct of Macneill and his mistress before and after the murder?

I recommend the arrest warrant as bravo posted and I also read some of the articles on deseretnews website. They were my jump off point alongside the posts here on WS.

Now it wont work for me either. Anyhoo there was the evil pic of Gypsy in Michelle's blazer most of us have seen. There was also a pic with Gypsy walking past Martin when she testified at a Prelim. The caption stated Gypsy looked at Martin lovingly. Gypsy could be seen in the pic sliding her lovely French nails along Martins table. BLAH!!!!

The fingers on table link, yep, they still have something going on, but who is to say inmate to inmate what it may be:

article-2216213-157214C5000005DC-861_634x421.jpg

Yes, we will never know and it's not good of me to add questions that will never be answered when people are dead and the verdict is in.

But still, why would the girls go to Damian's friends house for hours? If they were at the mall I would not have raised eyebrows. Something isn't right here. But of course, MM is possibly one of the biggest orchestrators I've ever seen, so I guess he manipulated Damian, too.

Do you think Damian might have done this just to protect the girls from the trauma of the murder scene? As I recall it was quite a long time before they transported Michele to the hospital, and then there would have been the general disarray left behind. Ada said no one said anything to her for quite some time after they returned to the house. Not that I think Martin had any other motive than self interest, but Damian seemed the type who would try to protect his sisters from such a scene.

The Gypsy appears to have gained weight and certainly is sporting some cheap, ill-fitting clothing now.
Boo hoo.....she doesn't have a sugar-daddy anymore....

:floorlaugh:

Do you think Damian might have done this just to protect the girls from the trauma of the murder scene? As I recall it was quite a long time before they transported Michele to the hospital, and then there would have been the general disarray left behind. Ada said no one said anything to her for quite some time after they returned to the house. Not that I think Martin had any other motive than self interest, but Damian seemed the type who would try to protect his sisters from such a scene.

IIRC. Doc M told him to take them somewhere for a while. Have no idea what the reason would be, but expect, much like my parents, when they said you do something you did or paid hell if you didn't.

We will never know now that Damian is gone. So very, very sad he committed suicide and I hope it was for his own struggles, not what he knew about his Mom's murder. Poor, poor soul, free of any struggles now.

The Gypsy appears to have gained weight and certainly is sporting some cheap, ill-fitting clothing now.
Boo hoo.....she doesn't have a sugar-daddy anymore....

:floorlaugh:

Lol.

She said at trial she is seeing someone. Now, if that is a new sugar daddy, or still just Doc M, we do not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998