GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
YorN;

Thank you for posting the family videos. The really were beautiful people. They appeared to have all the love in the world. I am turning into a big sappy bundle of tears knowing that appearances were not what they seemed. It looks like the perfect lifetime.

That's very possible. It's interesting that one dismissed juror returned for the reading of the verdict and left without comment.

That's understandable considering this juror was an alternate and not part of the deliberations. However it will be interesting to see if any of those who did deliberate come forward to the media. Always curious what makes jurors reach a verdict. Last night it appeared they had perhaps already come to a consensus however just needed reinforcement from the 911 call before putting it on paper.

MOO

Bet JVM and NG are seething that the verdict didn't happen on their watch. :floorlaugh:

It's gonna be hard for Jane to bounce off the walls with excitement on Tuesday, LOL.

It's gonna be hard for Jane to bounce off the walls with excitement on Tuesday, LOL.

Indeed! But gotta tell ya, during last night's verdict watch all-nighter, it would have helped to have JVM or NG nearby. We had to rely on tweets from the courtroom for up to date information. Thank goodness the live stream was available until the end.

When the verdict was read, where was the female defense attorney?

I saw her sitting with the others shortly before the verdict was read, so I know she was there. Maybe the way the camera was angled later, she was cut out of the shot. I couldn't see her then, either. She had been sitting on the left side of the screen, beside MM.

Good morning/afternoon/whatever :seeya: :floorlaugh:

No more live trials on HLN or TV!!! :tantrum:
Guess I'll just have WS for trial coverage.

CC ‏@courtchatter 2h
@Tantalizinyou @TrialDivasJ @LadyJustice2188 This is the last trial that HLN will do any live coverage on. No trial will be on tv.

Argh! Now what! I guess I will have to take my life back and no excuses for procrastinating on chores.

I don't get it, though, since live trials really bring in audiences.

Indeed! But gotta tell ya, during last night's verdict watch all-nighter, it would have helped to have JVM or NG nearby. We had to rely on tweets from the courtroom for up to date information. Thank goodness the live stream was available until the end.

It was quite a night wasn't it. We even had some much needed comic relief :floorlaugh: Then the 911 call tape not copying (I thought then the Jury would fold for the night) To the great Seal falling off the wall. And then there was the verdict......

The fingers on table link, yep, they still have something going on, but who is to say inmate to inmate what it may be:

article-2216213-157214C5000005DC-861_634x421.jpg

Petty, I know, but it made me happy that she didn't button the jacket correctly. What a horrible person.

The fingers on table link, yep, they still have something going on, but who is to say inmate to inmate what it may be:

Wow thanks for this pic. What a pair of evil people. This is what makes true crime so interesting, all the hidden nuances. Can't make this stuff up. Running her fingers along the table near him, really girl? Jmo

Ciao

Have been reading and reading and reading into the back story of this case for much of today. I didn't realize that some of you--PassionFlower! Zuri! CarolinaMoon! Brooke! Zoey! Renatae! YesNo! --have been posting about it for years....all the way back to 2010. How extra satisfying this verdict must feel to you!

I found many tidbits of info I didn't know, but couldn't find an answer to this-- why didn't Gypsy and MM get married in 2007 or 2008? Why get a license and then not get married?

It was quite a night wasn't it. We even had some much needed comic relief :floorlaugh: Then the 911 call tape not copying (I thought then the Jury would fold for the night) To the great Seal falling off the wall. And then there was the verdict......

I enjoyed last night so much- and then the icing on the cake- Guilty!!! :drumroll:
I am stumbling around tho' because of lack of sleep :floorlaugh:

I know! I was suffering from withdrawal!

Wow thanks for this pic. What a pair of evil people. This is what makes true crime so interesting, all the hidden nuances. Can't make this stuff up. Running her fingers along the table near him, really girl? Jmo

Ciao

It is all seriously straight out of Mythology. Incredibly disturbing that it was real then, and it is real now.

I can't stand looking at her :hills:

I don't know what he sees in her.

I hated when she blamed MM that she went to jail (look where I went- to jail

:crying:). What was she- an 18 year old virgin :angel:. She knew that what

they were doing was wrong. :hand:

Disgusting! both of them :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics