Lisa Ann Eubanks

eubanks_lisa.jpg

eubanks_lisa2.jpg

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: January 15, 1999 from Texarkana, Texas
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: April 20, 1981
Height and Weight: 6'0, 110 - 125 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Auburn hair, green eyes. Eubanks's ears are triple-pierced. Her left eyebrow was previously pierced.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: A t-shirt, a jacket, bellbottom jeans possibly manufactured by the brand JNCO, and a Dr. Seuss-style hat.

Details of Disappearance
Eubanks resided with her mother and stepfather in Texarkana, Texas. She received a telephone call from a male friend at approximately 12:30 a.m. on January 15, 1999. A vehicle driven by an unidentified individual arrived at the residence by 1:30 a.m. Eubanks entered the car and has never been heard from again. She did not share her plans with her family members, as she was allowed to leave the house at her own will. They assumed she had left with a friend and would be back shortly. Eubanks was carrying her house key at the time of her disappearance, prompting her mother to believe her daughter expected to return home. Her parents said it is uncharacteristic of Eubanks to leave without contact for an extended period of time. She left all of her personal belongings behind, including her clothing, purse, makeup and curling iron. Eubanks's relatives said that they did not notice any behaviorial changes on her part prior to her disappearance. Eubanks was a high school senior and transferred to Bowie County School Of Success the day before she vanished. Her mother said that Eubanks decided to leave Liberty-Eylau High School as the result of minor problems with several students and teachers. She also hoped that the transfer would permit her to graduate early. She received above-average grades and had solid relationships with her parents. Most of Eubanks's friends were older and her mother said that her daughter desired her own independence. Eubanks was enrolled in the Distributive Education Cooperative Of America in early 1999. She has experience working in various fast-food establishments. It is unclear if Eubanks left her home of her own accord; her case is classified as that of an Endangered Runaway with some agencies.

Investigating Agency

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Bowie County Sheriff's Department
903-798-3149
OR
Texas Department Of Public Safety
800-346-3243

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/e/eubanks_lisa.html

Today, January 15, 2007, marks the ninth anniversary of Lisa's disappearance. If you have any information regarding her disappearance please call 800-346-3243

Lisa Ann Eubanks

eubanks_lisa.jpg

eubanks_lisa2.jpg

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: January 15, 1999 from Texarkana, Texas
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: April 20, 1981
Height and Weight: 6'0, 110 - 125 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Auburn hair, green eyes. Eubanks's ears are triple-pierced. Her left eyebrow was previously pierced.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: A t-shirt, a jacket, bellbottom jeans possibly manufactured by the brand JNCO, and a Dr. Seuss-style hat.

Details of Disappearance
Eubanks resided with her mother and stepfather in Texarkana, Texas. She received a telephone call from a male friend at approximately 12:30 a.m. on January 15, 1999. A vehicle driven by an unidentified individual arrived at the residence by 1:30 a.m. Eubanks entered the car and has never been heard from again. She did not share her plans with her family members, as she was allowed to leave the house at her own will. They assumed she had left with a friend and would be back shortly. Eubanks was carrying her house key at the time of her disappearance, prompting her mother to believe her daughter expected to return home. Her parents said it is uncharacteristic of Eubanks to leave without contact for an extended period of time. She left all of her personal belongings behind, including her clothing, purse, makeup and curling iron. Eubanks's relatives said that they did not notice any behaviorial changes on her part prior to her disappearance. Eubanks was a high school senior and transferred to Bowie County School Of Success the day before she vanished. Her mother said that Eubanks decided to leave Liberty-Eylau High School as the result of minor problems with several students and teachers. She also hoped that the transfer would permit her to graduate early. She received above-average grades and had solid relationships with her parents. Most of Eubanks's friends were older and her mother said that her daughter desired her own independence. Eubanks was enrolled in the Distributive Education Cooperative Of America in early 1999. She has experience working in various fast-food establishments. It is unclear if Eubanks left her home of her own accord; her case is classified as that of an Endangered Runaway with some agencies.

Investigating Agency

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Bowie County Sheriff's Department
903-798-3149
OR
Texas Department Of Public Safety
800-346-3243

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/e/eubanks_lisa.html

I wonder what her relationship with her family was like...

It's strange that she transferred to another school the day before she vanished. Wondering if her problems at the previous school had really been that minor...

She had mostly older friends, left the house at 1:30am, got into a vehicle by an unindentified driver and her parents didn't even ask where she'd go and who she'd be with.
Odd...Maybe she had an older boyfriend her parents weren't even aware of and ran away with him. Not saying nothing could have happened to her in the time after.

I think there were things going on in Lisa's life her parents didn't know about, IMHO.

It's strange that she transferred to another school the day before she vanished. Wondering if her problems at the previous school had really been that minor...

She had mostly older friends, left the house at 1:30am, got into a vehicle by an unindentified driver and her parents didn't even ask where she'd go and who she'd be with.
Odd...Maybe she had an older boyfriend her parents weren't even aware of and ran away with him. Not saying nothing could have happened to her in the time after.

I think there were things going on in Lisa's life her parents didn't know about, IMHO.

I wonder how seriously LE questioned her friends; if they clammed up or gave some info. clearly there was some reason to believe she was a runaway and yeah... the school thing is interesting. i wonder who her boyfriend was and im tired so it may have said this but... did he go missing too? seems like there's a lot of info left out here

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/14543

Also, reaaallly weird conversation on Facebook, it looks like Lisa's sister (only remaining relative) did not respond positively to someone re-posting Lisa's missing persons poster.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...76219888.94198.179690112056469&type=1&theater

wow. super super weird. makes me think that the sister but not the rest of the family know where she is or something. like she went into hiding because of an abusive family situation perhaps?
in the first post it says that the family had a very good relationship with her but this says otherwise to me. i definitely think she's a runaway now and i think people know what happened to her.

This girl looks so familiar to me its insane, I am in dallas (her closest big city exit) I feel as if I have seen her, maybe she did run? I think its unlikley but possible.

This girl looks so familiar to me its insane, I am in dallas (her closest big city exit) I feel as if I have seen her, maybe she did run? I think its unlikley but possible.

I just don't understand why her sister would be so freaked out about awareness raised about her without her permission if this weren't a runaway case.

I just don't understand why her sister would be so freaked out about awareness raised about her without her permission if this weren't a runaway case.

Also, based on comments on the thread from someone that was a school friend, Lisa's mother looked for Lisa and put posters everywhere she could, and really tried to publicize it...

I mean, not reading too much into things, there are personal reasons someone might feel weird about stuff being posted, but it does seem pretty strange - especially because as far as I can see there were no super offensive "I hope something bad happened to her" type posts, it looks like the offensive thing was that anyone was publicly discussing the case at all.

6 ft tall and 110 lbs? Can that possibly be correct?

I know, I noticed that too. Very very skinny...

If those measurements are actually her height/weight she would have been shockingly thin. like to the point where she had a severe eating disorder or some other serious medical issue. that's very very underweight for her height.

https://www.facebook.com/lisa.e.memorialpage?fref=ts

looks like there's a memorial account made for her (a facebook individual account, not a page) and you can only message it. it's totally private though and her relatives appear to be friends of the acct.

i think lisa probably had some serious issues going on and perhaps her family doesn't want all of that out there. i think her sister at least knows exactly what happened to her... whether she was heavy into drugs (which could explain her terribly thin frame) and ran off with someone in that world, ran off with a lover, started a new life, committed suicide, or something else. her disappearance clearly had to do with her being troubled or else I don't think her sister would be so anxious and upset about people posting a simple notice about lisa being missing. she perhaps wants to control the sensitive information that gets out there about her. also from the thread posted above, i get the impression there were lots of rumors about lisa or something, and her sister doesn't want any of them to get posted.

I'm wondering, is there ever a case of putting up missing posters being harmful to the case? one of lisa's sisters friends posted on the thread that u always need to ask the family's permission because there could be a POI or general ppl w knowledge of the situation whom the police are talking to that too many posters around or too much talk about the missing person could spook or scare into not giving info. thoughts?

I'm wondering, do we know who the person she ran off with is? What did her friends say to the police? Didn't she have a boyfriend---where was he at that time? Also I wonder what the 'minor' issues she had with teachers and people at her previous school were.

I'm wondering, is there ever a case of putting up missing posters being harmful to the case? one of lisa's sisters friends posted on the thread that u always need to ask the family's permission because there could be a POI or general ppl w knowledge of the situation whom the police are talking to that too many posters around or too much talk about the missing person could spook or scare into not giving info. thoughts?

It just seems so counter-intuitive -- I mean, I *guess* a POI might get spooked by renewed interest in the case, but if THAT is what spooks them, then there's a pretty good chance they weren't going to be forthcoming with info whether there are MP posters around or not. Maybe I've been spending too much time over on Cory Weiss' thread, but the only scenario that comes immediately to mind is if a person hasn't gone missing but has been intentionally disappeared (so to speak) for their own or someone else's protection. If they're in Witness Protection and someone recognizes them on the basis of a MP poster, particularly under a different name, then there may be some very uncomfortable questions to be answered. I don't get that feeling from Lisa's disappearance at all, though. I think the mention upthread about rumors probably hits closer to home here.

In terms of her weight, there is a slightly larger verison of her picture here:

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/m....charleyproject.org/cases/e/eubanks_lisa.html

Given how prominent her collar bones are there, she certainly appears to have been very slim.

There's also this:

http://www.webbsleuths.com/dcf/MC/267.html#1

Site appears to be a clone of this one, kinda. There is a bunch of stuff not reported here yet in the comments, which are all from 2003. The comments include info on an alleged POI (which another poster refutes) & some additional info on family members. Someone here also makes mention of Lisa possibly using drugs, being in a tough crowd, etc.

It just seems so counter-intuitive -- I mean, I *guess* a POI might get spooked by renewed interest in the case, but if THAT is what spooks them, then there's a pretty good chance they weren't going to be forthcoming with info whether there are MP posters around or not. Maybe I've been spending too much time over on Cory Weiss' thread, but the only scenario that comes immediately to mind is if a person hasn't gone missing but has been intentionally disappeared (so to speak) for their own or someone else's protection. If they're in Witness Protection and someone recognizes them on the basis of a MP poster, particularly under a different name, then there may be some very uncomfortable questions to be answered. I don't get that feeling from Lisa's disappearance at all, though. I think the mention upthread about rumors probably hits closer to home here.

In terms of her weight, there is a slightly larger verison of her picture here:

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/m....charleyproject.org/cases/e/eubanks_lisa.html

Given how prominent her collar bones are there, she certainly appears to have been very slim.

There's also this:

http://www.webbsleuths.com/dcf/MC/267.html#1

Site appears to be a clone of this one, kinda. There is a bunch of stuff not reported here yet in the comments, which are all from 2003. The comments include info on an alleged POI (which another poster refutes) & some additional info on family members. Someone here also makes mention of Lisa possibly using drugs, being in a tough crowd, etc.

Wow, that old websleuths page for her is very informative. I wonder if this black guy named John, whom two posters seem to think is the most likely suspect, was a drug dealer or drug buddy of Lisa's? My first instinct abt this case was runaway, but it seems like she very well could have been assaulted and murdered

alsoooo: https://pipl.com/directory/name/Eubanks/1340/
at the bottom of the page you'll find boxes w all of these crime reports... there's one from a newspaper in Tennessee (doesn't say the date) that says:::::

DECATUR: Lisa Ann Eubanks, 25, of 108 Willow Bend Road, Holly Pond; charged with issuing worthless checks and two counts of first-degree theft. ...

When you try to click on the link it says it's unavailable.
Lisa Ann Eubanks is a fairly common name tho, so I highly doubt it's her

The clothing that she was last seen in, flared JNCO pants and a Cat in the Hat style hat, make me think that she may have attended a rave that night. I was involved in that scene during the late 90's, and that was a common style worn by ravers. That would also lend to the theory that she was involved with drugs like many of us were.

The clothing that she was last seen in, flared JNCO pants and a Cat in the Hat style hat, make me think that she may have attended a rave that night. I was involved in that scene during the late 90's, and that was a common style worn by ravers. That would also lend to the theory that she was involved with drugs like many of us were.

Very good point. I was wondering about her clothing either, especially that hat.

she could have been given drugs by the guy she was with to go to the rave and overdosed + then he dumped the body so he wouldn't be charged.
ORR he could have abducted and murdered her intentionally.
what were the common rave drugs at that point? e or mdma? it's hard to overdose on those... was there a lot of drug mixing going on?

what were the common rave drugs at that point? e or mdma? it's hard to overdose on those... was there a lot of drug mixing going on?

While MDMA was the most popular drug at raves, people would also use LSD, ketamine, GHB, cocaine, and even meth. It really depended upon what your personal tastes and boundaries were. I personally just wanted to "expand" my mind and enjoy the music, but some people were addicted to hard drugs like meth and heroin. And yes, there was a lot of drug mixing going on. I think it was more common to mix drugs than to use just one during the course of an entire night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back