GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Gypsy's mom is feeling relieved and sad. Relieved because MM is going to be unable to eventually murder her daughter Gypsy and sad because she has to know that Gypsy was complicit in & shares culpability for the murder of Michele.

I thought Gypsy's mother was very pretty with an engaging manner. With only the similarity of their voices, they are so, so unlike one another.

Gypsy is a woman with a quite porcine appearance and has a gratingly superior affectation. Quite repellent - you have to wonder the attraction.

Sadly it appeared that Gypsy Willis appeared to be enjoying the attention and the notoriety.

I'm sure Gypsy's mom is feeling relieved and sad. Relieved because MM is going to be unable to eventually murder her daughter Gypsy and sad because she has to know that Gypsy was complicit in & shares culpability for the murder of Michele.

I thought Gypsy's mother was very pretty with an engaging manner. With only the similarity of their voices, they are so, so unlike one another.

Gypsy is a woman with a quite porcine appearance and has a gratingly superior affectation. Quite repellent - you have to wonder the attraction.

Her mother was very elegant and I can't, for the life of me, understand how she bore this daughter.
She knows all about her daughter, IMO.
And her father was amazed that his daughter was so, so.... I can't find the word :scared:,- especially when he found out she texted her rear end :blushing: he was mortified.

(the word is arrogant- maybe sleazy, cheap... there's so many words to pick when it comes to her)

Sadly it appeared that Gypsy Willis appeared to be enjoying the attention and the notoriety.

Hopefully all she comes into contact with will google her name and do some research. Plotting to kill someone's wife should be enough to scare everyone off, much less the entire saga of other illegal and thoroughly evil actions she has committed.

I woke up this morning and said to myself, "Self, did that all happen last night, or was I just dreaming?"

And alas, it happened! MISTER MacNeill woke up this morning at the Utah County jail, knowing that he would probably never take another breath as a free man!

Has anyone seen jury interviews, at this point? I can't seem to find any, so I'm assuming none have been given. I'll try and peruse the parts of the thread I've missed, though.

The attraction.

Doc M was tired of his wife, and had other affairs.

Gypsy has a sort of pretty face, and maybe the Doc decided he liked junk in the trunk, you know cushion.

I think he met his emotional mate in her though. He may never have actually "viewed" her physical being. He met someone that liked to play chess with other human beings and it turned his mind on, well, and of course his body, but the mind thing trumped anyone he ever met before. He had someone that was a whacked out as he is and it was life alerting.

I can't stand looking at her :hills:

I don't know what he sees in her.

I hated when she blamed MM that she went to jail (look where I went- to jail

:crying:). What was she- an 18 year old virgin :angel:. She knew that what

they were doing was wrong. :hand:

Disgusting! both of them :puke:

I think they understand each other perfectly well. He knew she would throw him under the bus without blinking because he would have done the same thing to her if their positions were reversed. Nothing personal.

I also think Gypsy was the first person in MM' s life who MM felt was his equal of sorts. She not only saw his evil but seems to have at least matched it with her own. One month after meeting him she's thinking of how to kill Michelle to get her out if the way? It probably felt very liberating to him to be himself with Gypsy, and to have someone to plot and scheme with, someone who laughed just as much as he did at the idea of choosing the funeral date of his murdered wife to use as their fictional wedding day.

I woke up this morning and said to myself, "Self, did that all happen last night, or was I just dreaming?"

And alas, it happened! MISTER MacNeill woke up this morning at the Utah County jail, knowing that he would probably never take another breath as a free man!

Has anyone seen jury interviews, at this point? I can't seem to find any, so I'm assuming none have been given. I'll try and peruse the parts of the thread I've missed, though.

No juror interviews yet. Might be nice to give them a day to recoup I guess. They were told they are to contact media if they want to. This is the only trial where I would like to hear from jurors.

And Mister M can now be called bio**h at the jail. No one will like someone that murdered a good Mom, and used a child as his puppet witness. Yes I am angry.

The attraction.

Doc M was tired of his wife, and had other affairs.

Gypsy has a sort of pretty face, and maybe the Doc decided he liked junk in the trunk, you know cushion.

I think he met his emotional mate in her though. He may never have actually "viewed" her physical being. He met someone that liked to play chess with other human beings and it turned his mind on, well, and of course his body, but the mind thing trumped anyone he ever met before. He had someone that was a whacked out as he is and it was life alerting.

:)

Yep. We said pretty much the same thing at the same time.

Petty, I know, but it made me happy that she didn't button the jacket correctly. What a horrible person.

LOL And her whole attire is dreadful. Least it spoke volumes :floorlaugh:

As they say, "No fool like an old fool" and that is what Marty is.

His enormous self regard made him think he was youthful looking and attractive to a 30 year old and that he & Gypsy would live happily ever after. She, of course, is an unscrupulous, opportunistic parasite who was out for a sugar daddy. She honey trapped him and more.

Now, she skates on to the next sucker and MM dies in prison.

I saw her sitting with the others shortly before the verdict was read, so I know she was there. Maybe the way the camera was angled later, she was cut out of the shot. I couldn't see her then, either. She had been sitting on the left side of the screen, beside MM.

Earlier in the evening when the Judge brought everyone into the courtroom regarding the jury question she was sitting in the middle of the table with the defendant on the end. For the verdict, they changed places at the table.

I enjoyed last night so much- and then the icing on the cake- Guilty!!! :drumroll:
I am stumbling around tho' because of lack of sleep :floorlaugh:

LOL I hear ya. I'm trying to stay awake for awhile so I don't wake at 5 a.m. I enjoyed posting with everyone last night and thru Trial. Kudos who have seen this thru from the start. I just recently became aware. I know how I feel about the verdict. Must be incredibly sweet for those who have been here from the start.

The fingers on table link, yep, they still have something going on, but who is to say inmate to inmate what it may be:

article-2216213-157214C5000005DC-861_634x421.jpg

Her jacket is not buttoned correctly.....never noticed that before (and she thought she looked so cool)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Jumping off your post. Now that MM has been convicted of 1st degree murder, perhaps LE can go after GW. I agree that she seems to be complicit and culpable in the death of Michele. Also, after MM hearing that GW has moved on with another man, perhaps he will turn on GW and implicate her as a conspirator in Michele's death. I really hope that any deal she struck with prosecutors does not take Murder 1 off the table. JMO

Her mother was very elegant and I can't, for the life of me, understand how she bore this daughter.
She knows all about her daughter, IMO.
And her father was amazed that his daughter was so, so.... I can't find the word :scared:,- especially when he found out she texted her rear end :blushing: he was mortified.

(the word is arrogant- maybe sleazy, cheap... there's so many words to pick when it comes to her)

Gypsy's Parents are lovely people. Agree. So sad she was a bad seed. They deserved better.

Jumping off your post. Now that MM has been convicted of 1st degree murder, perhaps LE can go after GW. I agree that she seems to be complicit and culpable in the death of Michele. Also, after MM hearing that GW has moved on with another man, perhaps he will turn on GW and implicate her as a conspirator in Michele's death. I really hope that any deal she struck with prosecutors does not take Murder 1 off the table. JMO

Crap, I hadn't thought about her deal excluding her from Murder charges. I hope not, she really did not have enough to assist in this case to remove that, but no one could know until she told whatever she told them. Much of which we will never know.

Not to worry though, she is headed for some sort of karma biting, of her own doing I am sure.

Heartbreakingly sad!
I have no words for Martin MacNeill. At least not any I'm allowed to post.

QUOTE=YESorNO;9963982]I found this tribute from Rachel for her brother, Damian, after his suicide:

"Damian MacNeill - Memorial Video - Together We Will Live Forever
from Rachel MacNeill 1 year ago / Creative Commons License: by nc nd ALL AUDIENCES
I made a tribute to my brother Damian MacNeill after his suicide January 16, 2010. Though this video is far from perfect, I hope those watching are able to see a little of my brothers life. He means the world to me, and so many others. Set to the song Glossoli by Sigur Ros, it contains footage of my family, and a small clip of "The Fountain" which was one of Damian's favorite films as well as mine."

Damian MacNeill - Memorial Video - Together We Will Live Forever on Vimeo[/QUOTE]

Spencer made a quick exit from the courtroom after the verdict and declined to say if they would file an appeal.

“Of course I’m disappointed, but I don’t have any comment,” he told the throng of Utah and national media.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...n-MacNeill-of-murdering-his-wife-in-2007.html

What happened to Mr. happy-go-lucky?? Did the verdict wipe that smile off his face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie