GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad marty woke up today knowing that he was going to prison for Michele's murder. His conviction from all circumstantial evidence shows that the system can work. I enjoyed watching the cool, calm works of all the prosecutors.

I keep picturing Spencer saying to the jury after the guilty verdict was read.....

(said with a big smile) :eek:ddsmiley: that is what you said, right? those are your words, right?

:tyou: :tyou:

THANK YOU to the eight jurors and THANK YOU to the inmates and Jason for standing up and doing what was right in your hearts. THANK YOU to Michele's family and friends for never giving up! May each and everyone of you find happiness and peace.

Happy Dance...... :party: :jumping: :jumping: :yesss:
:thewave:

And to all the great WS posters and new friends made during this ordeal

:loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

I am so glad marty woke up today knowing that he was going to prison for Michele's murder. His conviction from all circumstantial evidence shows that the system can work. I enjoyed watching the cool, calm works of all the prosecutors.

I keep picturing Spencer saying to the jury after the guilty verdict was read.....

(said with a big smile) :eek:ddsmiley: that is what you said, right? those are your words, right?

THANK YOU to the eight jurors and THANK YOU to the inmates and Jason for standing up and doing what was right in your hearts. THANK YOU to Michele's family and friends for never giving up! May each and everyone of you find happiness and peace.

BBM LOL!!!

backatcha Score!

FYI, there is another Utah wife murdering Doctor, headed to trial. Xanax, a bathtub, and children taking up the cause.

Thread:
Ut, Uta Von Schwedler, susp. Death
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198105&highlight=uta

Custody battle over dead woman's children continues in juvenile court
Read more at http://www.ksl.com/?nid=960&sid=20546306#izYCFydcqru73BSY.99

Tag Archives: John Wall
http://fox13now.com/tag/john-wall/
Thanks SuziQ,
Sounds like a copycat to me. Status hearing is Feb 3 on this one

I woke up this morning and said to myself, "Self, did that all happen last night, or was I just dreaming?"

And alas, it happened! MISTER MacNeill woke up this morning at the Utah County jail, knowing that he would probably never take another breath as a free man!

Has anyone seen jury interviews, at this point? I can't seem to find any, so I'm assuming none have been given. I'll try and peruse the parts of the thread I've missed, though.

Nothing yet that I know of. The jurors were all given information sheets providing media contact information just in case they want to be interviewed. Media was advised NOT to contact jurors. I suspect we'll start hearing things around Tuesday, Monday being sort of a holiday.

Haha... I can just hear Spencer saying that too!
Missing my soothing voice prosecutor lol
Love my trial buddies at WS tooooooo!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10103463753452179
Facebook - Dateline - NBC

Video:

Dateline NBC

Watch the MacNeill verdict read in court, and the family's reaction to the verdict.

Dateline NBC covers the case on Wednesday at 10/9c.
~~~~~

Martin Macneill has a "cold look" as the verdict is read and the look and reaction (non) of a guilty man. Just my opinion!

So glad this dangerous man was found guilty and that he did not get away with murder.

It's AMAZING going back and watching the jury instructions from the first day of trial. Poor Judge Pullan looks about ten years younger. I know he was sick, during the last days of the trial - but still, you can see how much it all took out of him.

I actually feel proud of being a Utahn today. I am a Colorado native, and there are lots of things about Utah that I don't like. But I can't help but feel proud of how this whole thing went off. The prosecution team did a great job, IMO (I'm not in Utah County, so I can't claim them as mine). And the jury seemed to have done a top notch job!

I was reading that after the verdict last night, they opened an empty courtroom for the family, and allowed the jury to meet them. What a great experience that must have been. Members of the family have said that they can't articulate their gratitude for the jury members. Think about how much faith and trust they put into those eight strangers! And those eight perfect strangers nailed it for them! What an incredible process!

Scorekeeper... I co-sign your post and thanks for keeping me going last night.I do believe the all night jury watch was a first for me....way to get the job done jury.
And to Martin....nanny,nanny,boo boo....

Thanks SuziQ,
Sounds like a copycat to me. Status hearing is Feb 3 on this one

Another control freak! And everything I've heard about this woman is that she was a truly great person! It's almost uncanny, how similar it is to the MacNeill situation.

It's AMAZING going back and watching the jury instructions from the first day of trial. Poor Judge Pullan looks about ten years younger. I know he was sick, during the last days of the trial - but still, you can see how much it all took out of him.

I actually feel proud of being a Utahn today. I am a Colorado native, and there are lots of things about Utah that I don't like. But I can't help but feel proud of how this whole thing went off. The prosecution team did a great job, IMO (I'm not in Utah County, so I can't claim them as mine). And the jury seemed to have done a top notch job!

I was reading that after the verdict last night, they opened an empty courtroom for the family, and allowed the jury to meet them. What a great experience that must have been. Members of the family have said that they can't articulate their gratitude for the jury members. Think about how much faith and trust they put into those eight strangers! And those eight perfect strangers nailed it for them! What an incredible process!

So good to see the system work the way it was intended to work and for justice to be served.God bless those girls for giving their mother her voice in court.
Still so sad as there truly are no winners here.

Yes if u intend to go to Bashara Trial let me know.

I don't think I will Bravo, I don't know have never attended a high profile trial before....who knows maybe I will make it a first.

Excuse my ignorance, but when does the trial start?
My mom and grams always talk about this case, but I seem to not get caught up in the local stuff as much. I think it is because I read and watch national and world news more than local. *I have been shamed about this by my father*.
Do you hang on the Bashara thread here?
What trial is everyone moving on to?
I feel so lost :scared:

ETA- I should add we are likely going to have another very newsworthy case happening in my area soon. Would not be surprised if MSM picks up on it, it is going to be very Zimmerman-like. White guy in his 50's killed a black woman in her late teens (19 I think) on his front porch at 2:30 am last weekend. It is already controversial. Hmmmm maybe there is a thread here already?

:welcome4:
Hope to see you around wherever we end up in this labyrinth of trial threads :seeya:

PS- Cute name, a nod to the great Juan I assume?

Hi Everyone & Thank You for your excellent posts during this trial. This is one of many trials I have followed on WS and I finally signed up to see all the pictures posted lol. I just wanted to Thank You all.

Also here is a link with a little after trial news from Linda, Michele MacNeills' sister from her website. http://martinmacneill.info
xxooxx

PS: Did anyone else notice that sentencing day 7th Jan is a Tuesday not Thursday as the Judge was saying? (if if heard it right)

:welcome4:
Hope to see you around wherever we end up in this labyrinth of trial threads :seeya:

PS- Cute name, a nod to the great Juan I assume?

Thank You! Yes a nod to the great Juan, I think he is Juanderful lol.

There's something I don't understand about Jason's testimony---maybe someone can help me understand.

MM told him he had killed his wife and no one could prove it. Jason testified that the next day, he approached MM and told him "I'm sorry about your wife" and MM said "I'm glad the B is dead"

If an inmate's wife died in a car accident or from an illness, I can understand why another inmate would say "I'm sorry about your wife". But if an inmate says he killed his wife, why would anyone say "I'm sorry about your wife". I don't get it.

Oh heck ya. I see a book deal down the pike :floorlaugh::facepalm::banghead:

Oh Lord, I hope not!! The only book I would read would be if was written by Alexis.

Still hoping Gypsy slips up, somewhere, someway.....to land back in prison!!

Found Gypsy's boyfriend, but not gonna sleuth his name. Seems they've been together all of this year.

He is a former inmate, too. Found no less that four mugshots of him and an article about him taking education in jail.

Gypsy is currently working as a truck driver.

The verdict is in and Martin MacNeill is GUILTY in the death of his wife Michele.

Joining us on tonight's edition of Tricia's True Crime Radio will be Cathy from CourtChatter.com to discuss what went on in the courtroom out of view of the camera...and more.

CLICK HERE AND JOIN US TONIGHT SUNDAY NOV 11 AT 8 PM EASTERN

I guess Gypsy is humoured or not so humoured about NG's style.

She shared "Xee Sireus funny and deep" photo on FB October 7th 2013.

Attachments

• gypsyng.png
    gypsyng.png
    205.8 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics