GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dateline is showing an episode about this case on Wednesday 13th of November.

The episode is titled "Secrets in Pleasant Grove."

I love Dateline and hope they will be able to show something new, maybe a juror interview or two? Dateline are good with those deals!

Doubtful. I referenced that off of another poster who undoubtedly posted for humor. Who knows what she is up to - but dating an ex-con and becoming a trucker seems about right to me.

I did not post for humor. It's based on a relationship status on Facebook between GW and this other person.

Also found kissy-kissy pictures of these two.

The boyfriends has not been named in this case or in MSM so rules says I can't put him on display.

Have also cross checked and there's four mugshots of him. These four mugshots are from crimes not too serious. But he has been to jail and during jailtime he took his GED, per a newspaper article.

and Alexis and prosecutor(s) to be on Nancy Grace tonight

I am really looking forward to the Dateline program!

I did not post for humor. It's based on a relationship status on Facebook between GW and this other person.

Also found kissy-kissy pictures of these two.

The boyfriends has not been named in this case or my MSM so rules says I can't put him on display.

Have also cross checked and there's four mugshots of him. These four mugshots are from crimes not too serious. But he has been to jail and during jailtime he took his GED, per a newspaper article.

Thanks so much for the update. Excellent information - thanks.

Just speculation here, Carol Smith.

I cannot find anything other than Smith was a go between. However, since I am listening to the trial all weekend, RS messes up while talking to Gypsy's mom, (day 7 afternoon). He says Detective Smith. That could mean anything. I googled Detective Carol Smith Utah. There is not one but there is a female Detective Smith (other first name) and another Detective with first name Carol.

This could have been an under cover op, since a Judge Ordered Gypsy to have no contact with MM, any jails would confiscate any contact (they do already and copy it all, but still give it to the inmate), and not give it to the respective inmates. To avoid that an under cover op may have been put into place to gather more info on the murder investigation by keeping communication going between inmates GW and MM. Just speculation and nothing to back that up.

Just speculation here, Carol Smith.

I cannot find anything other than Smith was a go between. However, since I am listening to the trial all weekend, RS messes up while talking to Gypsy's mom, (day 7 afternoon). He says Detective Smith. That could mean anything. I googled Detective Carol Smith Utah. There is not one but there is a female Detective Smith (other first name) and another Detective with first name Carol.

This could have been an under cover op, since a Judge Ordered Gypsy to have no contact with MM, any jails would confiscate any contact (they do already and copy it all, but still give it to the inmate), and not give it to the respective inmates. To avoid that an under cover op may have been put into place to gather more info on the murder investigation by keeping communication going between inmates GW and MM. Just speculation and nothing to back that up.

Really interesting! I wonder how she might have approached them, to keep their trust.

If she really just is someone who did it because she is friends with them, then she needs to reevaluate her common sense.

Does this mean they will continue trial coverage? I sure hope so......just love trials and the opportunity to share the experience with you all.

They seem to be promoting the newlywed who pushed her husband over the cliff somewhere out west. I'll bet that is their next trial...if they don't show trials they might as well go off the air.

Really interesting! I wonder how she might have approached them, to keep their trust.

If she really just is someone who did it because she is friends with them, then she needs to reevaluate her common sense.

I've seen fellow inmates mail things under their name to other inmates in another jail, or even to lawyers if their pal inmate does not have stamps. They must use their own name for the return address, unless it is an unruly jail that does not keep up with such things. So, posing as a fellow inmate is easy enough to set up.

Again, that is pure speculation, and there could be a real Carol Smith non-LE, non-inmate, just friend.

No, Jean <modsnip> was specific that he was a deliberating juror. I sure miss Beth.

I miss her too. And you are correct, she said that juror who was
nodding his head is back there deliberating right now.
I always take what she says in these instances with a grain of salt.
MOO

And maybe relocate :giggle: I would be afraid of GW if I were her ~ In my opinion she was not an innocent bystander in this murder

Wonder if Jean Casaras (sp) will be eating crow for saying one male juror was nodding yes to everything Spencer was saying during his closing and even nodded yes when Spencer asked that the jury find MM not guilty. That concerned a lot of people but I'm thinking the reality may be that the poor guy just kept nodding off during Spencer's closing (zzzzz) so it just appeared he was nodding 'yes'. LOL

Did you see her Facebook post .. she said the juror told 'Alexis' that he nods to everybody .. the jury whisperer strikes again! I wish she'd stop trying to do this, has anyone witnessed any of these 'readings' to be accurate yet?

Well, this should be interesting. There was just a commercial saying that Gypsy will be speaking out on Good Morning America for the first time tomorrow morning. Lets see how she spins this story around. I bet she will portray hersef as Miss Innocent, who knew nothing of MMs past.

Well, this should be interesting. There was just a commercial saying that Gypsy will be speaking out on Good Morning America for the first time tomorrow morning. Lets see how she spins this story around. I bet she will portray hersef as Miss Innocent, who knew nothing of MMs past.

I hope she says something that could lead to criminal charges

and possibly bought some new clothes

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I hope she says something that could lead to criminal charges

and possibly bought some new clothes

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

New clothes without buttons would be good since she seems to have a problem lining up the buttons with the button holes :floorlaugh:

gypsy is coming up on Inside Edition.......or at least I saw her......I have the TV on mute, lol

a new sweater and tears

she doesn't agree with the jury

marty could not would not kill his wife

went to funeral because she was concerned and felt sorry for marty

marty and her only talked in his bedroom.......they would only have sex after everyone was in bed

she has moved on.......

wants marty to know that she hopes he is alright

more tomorrow

Quite honestly I have no interest in her, unless she were to be charged with something...

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member