NY NY - Kinete Lewis, 14, East Flatbush, Brooklyn, 8 Oct 2013

Knox

Reaction score
extralarge.jpg

Not much out there yet. Wonder why it took over ten days to get something out in the media about her?

https://www.facebook.com/pix11news

Some discussion at the link above. Commenters are asking why, if she lived in Flat Bush (Queens), was she attending Sunset school in Brooklyn. It's a two hour commute. Not familiar with the area at all, I'm on the left coast. Any locals around to comment?

Are her parents separated? If so she could have two homes and have spent the night with one parent and her school could be close to where another parent lives.

Just a thought, I don't know anything about her family.

Any news ? I just realized how close she was to Avonte, they were only like 10 to 15 miles apart. Her school is ALSO on the riverside, South of where he went missing.

Months later; not much on google; she's not in NamUs nor on NCMEC

I guess I can hope that she was found and no update was given... Hard to believe she's still missing with no msm updates.

https://www.facebook.com/pix11news

Some discussion at the link above. Commenters are asking why, if she lived in Flat Bush (Queens), was she attending Sunset school in Brooklyn. It's a two hour commute. Not familiar with the area at all, I'm on the left coast. Any locals around to comment?

Flatbush is in Brooklyn, no such thing as Flat bush Queens.

Any news ? I just realized how close she was to Avonte, they were only like 10 to 15 miles apart. Her school is ALSO on the riverside, South of where he went missing.

Excuse me Avonte was in Queens, this girl is Brooklyn and yes there is water in both boroughs, NYC has 5 boroughs. All have water somewhere.

I guess I can hope that she was found and no update was given... Hard to believe she's still missing with no msm updates.

Not every family can reach media, or knows how to.
Many of the children who go missing are never in the media, and should be. :(:(

Shocked to see there are no updates at all. This girl is 14!!!! Even if she was a runaway (and there isn't one single suggestion that she is), you'd think MSM would report that. Instead, there's nothing. :pullhair:

Shocked to see there are no updates at all. This girl is 14!!!! Even if she was a runaway (and there isn't one single suggestion that she is), you'd think MSM would report that. Instead, there's nothing. :pullhair:

IF anyone knows anyone in the NYC media, please call them - open this case up wider.

Still nothing in the papers. or internet.
INSANE:banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back