Mother's Bullying Little Babies

I don't even know how I can comment to this. What do you say about such stupidity, such hatefulness and hurtful comments coming from alleged mothers?

What's more disturbing is that these a-holes are raising kids themselves. Hopefully they won't pass the nasty along to their offspring.

It's horrible, guys. It's hard for me to comprehend a mother acting like this.

As a mom, it is hard to imagine thinking any baby is ugly. Babies, by their very vulnerability and need for adults are inherently cute. Period.

I truly don't get it. WTH is WRONG with people?

And yeah, Ausgirl, these unusual women are raising children? That is scary indeed.

What is wrong with these moms. I feel sad for their own babies. That baby was stinking cute, really!! You don't pick on other moms children. I bet they have more of a problem with the moms but act immature and pick on the weakest, in this case a baby who has done nothing wrong. Grow up! Damn this has made me mad. These ladies are in for a rough life.

I do not put it pass some "women/mothers". I belonged to a mom group online before and the things them women would say about other peoples kids. I was able to stay away from it by staying in certain forums (saw others talking about how bad some comments where) but they found their way into the other forums to spread their ugly comments. After complaining and nothing being done I deleted my account.

The weirdest thing about this is there's nothing at all wrong with the babies in the photos. They're pretty run-of-the-mill standard babies.

Reminds me of that woman who teased and bullied that dying child in her neighborhood. People like that are out there.

It shows that being married, starting a family, and having children does not make people more mature.

That being said, it is really horrible that mothers of all people who would engage in this type of behavior. I wonder what drives them. This reminds me of Lori Drew or Jennifer Petkov, two women who targeted under 18.

But they will pass down their ugliness and we all know it unless they truly want to break their cycle of abuse. It's rare imo that this happens. All of us have those days as parents where you swear you will NVR say what your mother or father said to you in that hateful tone and then one day....sure enough there it is; it comes right outta yer mouth. We all try hard to do better to be better; and if we don't, it's all for naught. These last couple of generations of kids we are producing here in America seem to have way too many issues for me; very self centered; mememe; like Casey Anthony, and also they lean more on the parents in today's economic disasters. They flock back to home; when they should be holding down full time work with an apt.
Parents imo became soft; hovering and over bearing in the past 20 yrs. Erasing everything we all tried so hard to convey in our kids: manners, good will towards others, respect, love, humanity, all these things seem to be missing to me in today's society and the more I read the news each day I see a trend: It just keeps getting worse, from crime to the way people are killing others, spouses women kids, it's just awful.

Somehow we have failed our kids in the last 20 yrs in this United Divided States, JMO

But they will pass down their ugliness and we all know it unless they truly want to break their cycle of abuse. It's rare imo that this happens. All of us have those days as parents where you swear you will NVR say what your mother or father said to you in that hateful tone and then one day....sure enough there it is; it comes right outta yer mouth. We all try hard to do better to be better; and if we don't, it's all for naught. These last couple of generations of kids we are producing here in America seem to have way too many issues for me; very self centered; mememe; like Casey Anthony, and also they lean more on the parents in today's economic disasters. They flock back to home; when they should be holding down full time work with an apt.
Parents imo became soft; hovering and over bearing in the past 20 yrs. Erasing everything we all tried so hard to convey in our kids: manners, good will towards others, respect, love, humanity, all these things seem to be missing to me in today's society and the more I read the news each day I see a trend: It just keeps getting worse, from crime to the way people are killing others, spouses women kids, it's just awful.

Somehow we have failed our kids in the last 20 yrs in this United Divided States, JMO

Cherry, I understand what you're saying but I have to say I've never seen another generation in history who are more tolerant toward the differences in others. This generation's acceptance of different races, sexual preferences, disabilities, etc., is more than I've ever seen. They seem virtually colorblind, IMHO, which is fabulous to see.

Human beings are the worst.

Aww. I don;t believe that! I used to, kind of, but actually, most people are hard wired to help one another. Look at what happens when we have a natural disaster!

This whole "bullying" trend is getting kind of ridiculous. Every social interaction that isn't 100% positive or in agreement with your point of view is being called "bullying", apparently. Conflict, opinion or disagreement is not "bullying" just because you are in opposition to whatever was said or done.

You can't "bully" a baby with facebook comments about attractiveness, because:
A) Babies can't read.
B) Babies don't have access to the internet.
C) Babies don't understand words at all.
D) Saying that a baby is ugly, is, well, obvious. All babies are ugly. It goes with being a baby. Kids don't start being cute until they are one or two years old.

It's the same thing where you sometimes see people claiming that dead people are being "bullied". Really? A dead person is being hurt, how?

Aww. I don;t believe that! I used to, kind of, but actually, most people are hard wired to help one another. Look at what happens when we have a natural disaster!

I don't know if most people are wired to help maybe some.. I was raised to say thank you and please and help. And when I hear that in return from strangers I am shocked, because I rarely hear it. Or when someone holds the door open. If people could be so kind everyday,I will start to believe it.
Helping in a natural disaster if awesome, but lets use that kindness daily.

This whole "bullying" trend is getting kind of ridiculous. Every social interaction that isn't 100% positive or in agreement with your point of view is being called "bullying", apparently. Conflict, opinion or disagreement is not "bullying" just because you are in opposition to whatever was said or done.

A) Babies can't read.
D) Saying that a baby is ugly, is, well, obvious. All babies are ugly. It goes with being a baby. Kids don't start being cute until they are one or two years old.

It's the same thing where you sometimes see people claiming that dead people are being "bullied". Really? A dead person is being hurt, how?

I agree that people throw bullying out when others disagree. I've seen it. It sure is not the same as being harassed, and I wonder if that is where the difference lies. Hard to explain. Cases we have seen on the news are not comparable to people who scream bullying when in fact, people are just pointing out something.
Now are these babies getting bullied. You brought up a good point. I find it rude and overall a horrible thing these moms did. A quiet conversations between moms that is private is one thing. But when you have more people on a site and you know it can spread, that is quite a different thing.
I always believe you don't state the obvious so if indeed a friends baby is ugly, which I have actually never seen, you don't point it out to others. At the end of the day, when someone picks on a moms child, it is heartbreaking. As moms we should stick together.
So is it bullying or just really mean. Either case, moms don't act like this. Freedom of speech is wonderful, but some things don't need to be pointed out and/or made fun of. That is Common sense. These moms obviously need to figure that out. I wonder how they would feel if the tables were turned. I bet my bottom dollar they would be upset just as much as the mom in the news.

JMO but this is so cruel and mean spirited! Why do people need to make fun of others? I knew a family who spent their evenings making fun of everyone they knew. This baby is adorable! Even if she wasn't why bring it up at all!

A) Babies can't read.

While I agree that some people take the word bully at throw it at every thing that does not agree with them this here is bullying. On a facebook page someone asked a question I answered it but I did not agree with her stance. I was polite I gave my opinion backed it up with facts. We went back and forth a few times even though she was calling me names I looked over it and kept talking to her like a human being. She then tells me that I bullied her and she was going to report me sending me a copy of the email she sent the facebook page to get me banned. She said that I made her feel stupid b/c I had information to back up my thoughts and she didn't know how to do that. As tempting as it was to say its called research look it up I let it go. I was not banned in fact they posted a message soon after stating that difference of opinions is not considered bullying. And that if you can not handle a debate to not be a part of one.

It does not matter if that baby is not hurt by it b/c they do not understand what is going on. Lets say a special needs child is being teased ( name calling, things being taken etc) by the other students. S/He is not able to comprehend what is going on, think that the other kids are just playing around with them. ( a boy in high school would be bullied daily by some kids but he didn't know any better he thought they were his friends.) Is that not bullying? Just b/c someone is not aware of what is happening does not mean its not bully actions. For me attacking someone who can not stand up for themselves is way worse then bullying someone who can. As for dead people not sure what you are talking about since I do not think I have seen any one say that dead are being bullied. I've only heard people say its in poor taste to talk about the dead.

A) Babies can't read.

Yeah, I don;t think the babies are really the ones being bullied. But I;m sorry, calling an innocent child "ugly" in a public forum is not merely a "social interaction that isn't 100% positive or in agreement with your point of view". It's rude, childish, mean and cruel.

I do believe people need to pick their battles and learn to defend themselves, while not allowing themselves to become "offended" by every little thing. But anyone publicly calling someone's innocent child ugly looking has no business being a parent at all, IMO. Because while it's true that people need to get thicker skins, it's also true that people need to learn to act like polite, mature adults. Those "ladies" should be ashamed of themselves and I have little doubt that these paragons of virtue are raising the next generation of mean girls and boys.

I don't know if most people are wired to help maybe some.. I was raised to say thank you and please and help. And when I hear that in return from strangers I am shocked, because I rarely hear it. Or when someone holds the door open. If people could be so kind everyday,I will start to believe it.
Helping in a natural disaster if awesome, but lets use that kindness daily.

I recommend a great film called "I Am", (not to be confused with "I Am Legend"). It's a fantastic documentary about the inherent nature of all humans. I loved it. Not boring at all!!!!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back