Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
oldwidow- do you have any links to back your post up? I had never heard they all went to the drug dealers house together. Ive been following since day 1 so just wondering where you go that info.

Just checking in...
I haven't posted in a while but I'm still waiting for Alexis.

In his claim(taylor)) he said they went to meet a drug dealer.. Because he told A Murphy to find him a dealer and she is claimed to have said " I know a guy" They rode out to this dealer area and all 3 of them rode back to his home.

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/s...cle_ef35f7b0-cef8-54d5-8c36-b71dac7dc645.html

That's a link above and his own words. Now in my past post im playing devils advocate not saying they actually did go to see this dealer. But if they did where did they go? taylor explains thats. Her exact time in photo is around 7:15pm in gas station photo. which breaks the before night/dark barrier

Now a lot are saying she didn't have go to far to do that and she wouldn't go back to her home area. So that does lead to travel with just him and her on the road to find this guy.? To this area of choice. I don't think his claim is true. because this is a drug dealer hook up a dealer wont go out of the money making area for 60$. They would do that sell right there because they see that income number all day. Also this dealer would have to exchanged names and number. This is new a paying customer we are talking about that will be seeing in the future/

So I do think they went further than he claimed. Or maybe they didn't go at all

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/b.../article_04651ec1-1c90-5b48-9e58-25a656132925

The FBI did not say what time Taylor was seen there or whether he and Murphy were filmed on surveillance cameras together. Hallahan said Taylor had talked with Murphy some days prior to Aug. 3 and that "Murphy had asked about finding a drug dealer".

Now we can go check the back stories and how he says a new claim of that "she was going to find him a dealer".?

This game is over his own lawyer did him in.. Its Check mate.. Like I said before he flipped the story.

Earlier this week I saw Laura Murphy, Alexis' mom in Lovingston.

She looks so defeated and sad. Her world is turned upside down. Alexis is still missing and I think they are coming to grips with the fact that she may never be found :( Laura is such a strong woman and is so appreciative of our community and the support. She doesn't have much to say because her heart is broken in two. She gave me the biggest hug and told me to pray. I just kept saying "I'm so sorry" because there isn't much to say other than that. Alexis has never left my thoughts and after seeing her, it is back in the forefront of my thoughts. I am just so sad for Alexis' family.

Earlier this week I saw Laura Murphy, Alexis' mom in Lovingston.

She looks so defeated and sad. Her world is turned upside down. Alexis is still missing and I think they are coming to grips with the fact that she may never be found :( Laura is such a strong woman and is so appreciative of our community and the support. She doesn't have much to say because her heart is broken in two. She gave me the biggest hug and told me to pray. I just kept saying "I'm so sorry" because there isn't much to say other than that. Alexis has never left my thoughts and after seeing her, it is back in the forefront of my thoughts. I am just so sad for Alexis' family.

Every time I see her picture in the print media, or see her on TV, you can see the entirety of her heart laid bare. She is just absolutely devastated. When I saw her and Morgan Harringtons mom speaking together, it broke my own heart and I was in tears for them both. I worry about Alexis's mom - that she will be able to survive this. :cry:

Please let her know that she, Alexis, and all Alexis's family are not forgotten. They are in my thoughts daily. Alexis reminds me so much of some of my younger cousins, one especially, that I am particularly touched by her story, and by her brave mom who somehow finds the strength to go on. So much love for them - do let her know that she and Alexis will not be forgotten here. :rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Well Im writing a few things with a lawyer friend of mine. A new state abduction laws to increase the age to 21 yrs old of missing minor and increase the time to 30 yrs.. to the state legislators and also city/counties.

Also child force abductor/kidnapper will be facing the death penalty under this new law, because a child/minor does not have the proper rights to defend them selves the same way as a full minded adult. For example they can't carry a gun, knife in some case they cant even carry pepper spray. Some cant even enter stores until a certain age. All theses things put them a high risk and danger.

Also child predators/kidnappers can't be rehabbed. When this amendment law is done/written . I will post it here on the site, which should be before the start of the new year. god bless

Recently I was in Lynchburg at McD's at the Plaza. Locals will know where I'm talking about. I parked beside a car that has been described like CRD's. I sat in my vehicle while Mom went in. I kept watching to see who was going to come out and get in the car. It was a black guy, but his head was recently shaved. Just knowing about that car though, and I said a prayer for Alexis's family.

I wish they could find her. Her poor family. It breaks my heart to think of their suffering.

Is hunting season in full swing? Are the leaves off the trees? I am hoping they find her soon. This family needs closure. That is the best gift they can get for the holidays.

Is hunting season in full swing? Are the leaves off the trees? I am hoping they find her soon. This family needs closure. That is the best gift they can get for the holidays.

I was there last week-end. A few leaves still on the trees, not many.
Hunting season is in. I also saw some signs posted locally "find Alexis".

But this is mountainous, very heavily wooded rocky terrain. Immense stretches of private property from one valley straight up and down for miles and miles.
There simply is no way public search parties, such as was done in the Harrington case, could be called, without some clue as to where to look. The roads often cut through passageways, and then it is straight up or down rocky rugged terrain. The searches that did take place must have been very difficult. I saw many old buildings. I only hope all the owners were concerned enough to check.

I too send my continued prayers for some change.

Hunting season is as good a start as it gets here.

I do hope property owners have checked their land and buildings, but some can't due to age, or know nothing of this as their property in the area is a 2nd or 3rd or 4th property and they may never be on it, or only once a year.

It would be impossible to search every square inch, and we still have no idea which way, or where, in a grave or a cave. It truly is a beautiful area, but vast heavily wooded mountainous stretches.

I hope everyday to come here and see she has been found. I hope her family is holding up okay.

Alexis, such a vibrant young woman, I think about you often. We are all waiting, knowing it is only a matter of time before you are found. Prayers for you, Alexis, and for all your loved ones.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/vol...nd/-/20128466/23165912/-/d33w9oz/-/index.html

"Everyone is encouraged to come out and join us, because the more people we get out there, the more chances we have of finding or seeing something that is going to be pertinent to helping bring Alexis back home," said B.B. Shavers, an organizer of the event.

The search will happen Sunday, December 1 from noon until dusk."

Friends and family are coordinating a search this Sunday and are asking for volunteers. They plan to search around Rt. 29. Any WSers going to go?

Seems like that area of 29 has been well searched by FBI, local LE, and locals. Not sure where else we could look. I'd like to go, but doubt my husband will go with me. I'm in Bedford County. Anyone else going?

I think about Alexis daily. Hope this search is a success for her family.

Oh I wish there was news of Alexis. I'm hate to think of what her family is going through

Happy Thanksgiving to Alexis, wherever you may be. I'm hoping her family was able to have a good holiday, despite the circumstances. :rose:

I think about Alexis every single day. I wish I lived closer to VA (too far away in Indy :() so I could help with each and every search.

I hope she is found soon. Her poor family breaks my heart and deserves so badly to get their gorgeous little girl back for closure. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike