GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to recall that on one of AH's social media pages there is a colour picture of a big city with lots of lights in the dark.
As a caption AH is writing something like I'd love to check this out, but at the same time I feel scared about it... Can't recall the exact phrasing right now and seem unable to find the page in question at the moment.
Is there a chance after all that AH might perhaps have run away to a big city? Boston would come to mind here...
Just a possibility IMHO.

I would think a move like that would require considerable funds for transportation, food and living expenses.

By now I am sure police know exactly how much money Abby had with her and I am pretty sure it would not finance a big adventure like Boston.

Heck Abby didn't even wait the few days to collect birthday money that most kids get and treasure.

MOO

I happened to walk by when hubby was on the computer and there was Abby's picture. I had to take another look because he pays no attention to what I am doing.

So the press conference did what it was supposed to do. Get attention to those not involved in blogs about Abby. But to get to those who have no idea there is a young girl missing in NH.

Never know that somebody might see it and say...I saw that girl and make that one call.

I hope they are covering all the truckers and truck stops with posters. Those truck drivers know and see everything!

I would think a move like that would require considerable funds for transportation, food and living expenses.

By now I am sure police know exactly how much money Abby had with her and I am pretty sure it would not finance a big adventure like Boston.

Heck Abby didn't even wait the few days to collect birthday money that most kids get and treasure.

MOO

I agree. She didn't plan this out well, leading one to conclude, she acted on impulse and maybe, at some point, regretted it but was too embarrassed by the giant, unexpected response to return.

It makes me think LE and her parents have somewhat convincing evidence that she left voluntarily. In one report, FBI guy said something to the effect that they knew her mental state well at the time she left.

She may have left before her birthday to strike at Mom's nerve, especially if they weren't getting along and she felt she wasn't heard or understood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's good, buy why her? Others are also missing.

That's the rub. It depends on who you have in your corner maneuvering through that social media and regular media circus to get your name out there. Some are successful, some are not.

I have to say: Abby sure has a lot of coverage and support (family and strangers) for someone who may have simply run away. Seems incongruous, IMO.

I dont buy that she's been hidden in an extended family or friend's house for sol long with her own will. I' m sure LE has a list of all those people and they must have been checked by now . It seems to be illegal also to hide a teen against all that LE and FBI efforts going on..p
I still tend to think of a possible abduction by someoe in contact with her, might be sb knowing or seeing her and obsessed with her or maybe they had contact online.
I cant help thinking of that 'does this rag smell lime chloroform to you and where were you 3 hours ago and im sorry for yr arm ' sentences on her page.. It really is weird and telling thinking that Abby just vanished from a busy place prob with a car and somehow incapacitated..
I wonder if LE could identify this person or not? that chloroform thing makes me sick...
And why was it Abby? DId she have something common with the abductor?
what was their intersection point? was that her likes, her beliefs, sth religious, her hobbies or maybe someone they both knew ,any place he saw her like school or its environment..? have been wondering wby it was her, wish could find a clue that would help find the abductor and of course
a safe and living Abby....
Doesnt seem like a random abduction to me at all..

IMO if she was with her father's side of the family she would have surfaced by now, I DO NOT believe for a second that she is with ANY of her family..... something is VERY wrong with the situation, she is missing and unaccounted for by all who know her.... that leads me to believe that she is with someone her family does not know and that leaves her very, I mean EXTREMELY vulnerable and unsafe......
I truly hope if for some reason someone does have her, that they realize how special she is, how loved she is and that they just can't bear to hurt her, even if they are someone who typically would.....
if there is a perp, they have an opportunity here... let her go.... just let her walk away, no one knows ANYTHING, just let her walk into a hospital or a police station and let her go home......

Does anyone know if FBI keeps DNA records .. The RSO' s DNA should have been taken in their previous cases.. so LE could match it with Abby 's..
I am assuming LE got hers from her house with a toothbrush, a hair on her comb or bed or her clothes? so no match ? or are previous DNA records not kept?

I don't know that the FBI keeps DNA records but in Arizona, it is the law now that anyone who is arrested has a DNA swab.

If she did run away, I think she will come back when she is ready, out of money or out of help. I don't believe she would or could stay away just due to embarrassment.

Does anyone know if FBI keeps DNA records .. The RSO' s DNA should have been taken in their previous cases.. so LE could match it with Abby 's..
I am assuming LE got hers from her house with a toothbrush, a hair on her comb or bed or her clothes? so no match ? or are previous DNA records not kept?

But of course her belongings should have been found for a match :) agggggh

I am confused what you're asking? Why would Abby's DNA match an RSO's DNA?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

MOO

True, but remember that AH apparently had a weekly cleaning job somewhere.
We don't know for how long she had been working that job and she might have been saving up on money and stashing it away for some time.

And I might just be super dense right now, I have miserable, teething twins so sleep has been hard to come by.

Gosh I hate these cases. Too dang many of them. People just seemingly vanish. I can understand Family keeping the hope. We have seen some amazing cases of live recovery. However......within hours of missing many are already deceased. We know that and not sure why I'm even posting such. It just gets so disheartening. Sigh..... I feel so bad for the Family.

And I might just be super dense right now, I have miserable, teething twins so sleep has been hard to come by.

It confused me, too...then again, I have a few teens so maybe I've got a case of permadense going on.

Gosh I hate these cases. Too dang many of them. People just seemingly vanish. I can understand Family keeping the hope. We have seen some amazing cases of live recovery. However......within hours of missing many are already deceased. We know that and not sure why I'm even posting such. It just gets so disheartening. Sigh..... I feel so bad for the Family.

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with you. It does feel so disheartening right now and my heartfelt compassion goes out to Abby's family and friends. May God give them strength and courage.

The FBI has CODIS. It was originally designed for sex offenders. Now its database contains DNA from just about any/every criminal offender.

DO NOT post photos of random people and attempt to insert them into this case. If you have a tip, this is not the place to report it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla