Brittany Murphy did not die of natural causes, lab report shows

What I find suspicious is that both of them (Brittany and husband) died from the same symptoms six months apart. What are the odds?
The fact that coroner didn't order heavy metal testing doesn't tell anything to me. I am not the one to count on authorities always doing proper work and looking for signs of poisoning.
When Urooj Khan died (from cyanide poisoning) no tests were ordered at all. His death was ruled "from natural causes."
Only when family member contacted police they found cyanide in his blood.
But his body was already buried without an autopsy. Likely as a consequence of this, nobody has been arrested for poisoning him.
I agree, this is very fishy. Did the mother have any motive to poison them-life insurance???

She was diabetic from the looks of her I suspect type 1, so there is your route perhaps contaminated insulin but what about him ? how did they get him too?

Cisplatin is not something people have access to unless they are cancer patients being treated with it, pharmacists, or nurses working with chemotherapy.
Even IF Brittany's mother was some kind of monster murderer who happened to be undergoing IV chemotherapy, she would not have had a way to extract a concentrated dose of medication from the closed IV system which was also diluted with ordinary IV fluids.

Looking up platinum today.

Other than platinum salts from working in mines, platinum can come from car emissions in the air, water, food sources and jewelry. Found this line:

Brittany Murphy chose platinum engagement ring settings for both pieces.

http://www.abazias.com/diamondblog/celebrity-news/brittany-murphys-engagement-rings

And in this article (there are more articles, btw) when she couldn't choose a ring:

One was a five-carat platinum ring with a yellow diamond surrounded by white stones, the other was a six-and-a-half-carat platinum ring with a cushion-cut diamond and diamonds embedded into the band.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20037875,00.html

I find it very suspicious that her mother lied twice during the 911 call. Not to mention she was calling Brittany's husband baby and honey while her daughter was lying there dying. Simon had problems with his lungs and breathing so he should not have been the one doing Cpr, the mother should have tried to save her daughter. Then after her death they slept in the same bed. Too weird!!

Nov 21, 2013 -Nancy Grace transcripts

GRACE: The fact that Brittany was in fear for her life? What does that mean?

ANGELO BERTOLOTTI, BRITTANY MURPHY`S FATHER: She looks drugged. We saw her three months before she died. She was in great spirits, but she wasn`t herself.

LINDA MONJACK, MOTHER OF SIMON MONJACK: Hi, Nancy.

Miss Monjack, what did you notice when you travelled to L.A. for your son`s funeral?

MONJACK: I found everything to be quite bizarre. I was very surprised when I got there. It seemed to be the house was very dark. Everything wasn`t -- didn`t feel right, and at Simon`s funeral, the -- Brittany Murphy`s mother Sharon insisted on going in an armored vehicle to the funeral. And when we got there, there were armored guards. Completely carrying submachine guns.

MONJACK: Exactly. Why? And I was -- when I was speaking to Simon prior to his death, I could see him getting worse and worse, looking really awful. But he kept saying to me that somebody was -- he was frightened. He was fearful. And in the last 18 months before Brittany died, they went out very infrequently.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1311/21/ng.01.html

From the NG transcript:

TURNER: Heavy metals were discovered in hair samples that the lab tested. Things in it like arsenic, beryllium, copper, lead, mercury and uranium. Then he produced a toxicology report that says that his information backs him up.

Why do they continue to state metals that were not found in high levels in her hair sample? Do they have something different than what was posted in MSM? Why state something that isn't true?

MARSHALL: When you have one half of the couple that`s extremely paranoid, they often influence the other one to be paranoid. And this could be what`s called (INAUDIBLE), the overlapping of mutual psychopathologies where they begin to make bad choices together. Dietary choices, restricting their diets, eating certain foods that are bad for them, using certain types of maybe prescription or nonprescription drugs to get --

MARSHALL: Remember Randy Quaid and his wife who thought the star whackers were after them? And they got really crazy together? And they went from one house to the other. And they became quite delusional and paranoid. And to me, (INAUDIBLE) that there`s something more than just a drug, a poisoning situation, is the fact that they were both so paranoid.

I agree with Marshall. It sounds like untreated mental and physical illness. The paranoia is worsened by isolation with each other, their physical illnesses and possibly the different meds they were taking, not eating/weight loss and sleep deprivation.

I find it very suspicious that her mother lied twice during the 911 call. Not to mention she was calling Brittany's husband baby and honey while her daughter was lying there dying. Simon had problems with his lungs and breathing so he should not have been the one doing Cpr, the mother should have tried to save her daughter. Then after her death they slept in the same bed. Too weird!!

Very weird! After reading the NG transcript though, I wonder if the mental illness was the reason for the odd behavior. Could they have slept in the same bed because of paranoia? I don't think they trusted anyone else so their "closeness" could have been a result of the isolation and paranoia.

Just a general observation here but over the years I have noticed what lousy medical care it appears they get in LA, example John Ritter goes in for chest pains twice I think is given the ok then dies of a heart condition, I can go on and on with all types of bad diagnosis, I dunno if it is just because of Hollywood and all the reporting they do or if there is just a lax medical system to blame.???

I think you are right. A friend complained to his panel of MD's that he thought he was dying. For years he felt ill and struggled. He was an MD himself. Turned out when he moved to another area it was discovered he had stage 4 lymphoma and HAD HAD it for years! Its scary. JMO

I think they all had features of paranoia and/or could have had a predispostion so, they fed each other all cooped up in the house.

I'm getting this impression from multiple MSM articles which describe paranoia in all of them at some point and time.

From the NG transcript:

CASCERCERI: Yes, Nancy, you`re entirely right, it is very odd. I mean, is it a mere coincidence? We don`t know. But there are reports that indicate that Brittany was always very paranoid about the house, about it being cursed in some sort. And so --

GRACE: Cursed?

CASCERCERI: Yes. Yes, there were -- there were reports of Brittany constantly saying that she wanted to stay at a hotel even though they owned the home together. And so --

Brittany was clearly sick from bacterial pneumonia as well as Simon. If you don't get properly treated, you die.

PERPER: Yes, yes, they were. And I think in this case, somehow, the carriage is put in front of the horses. What`s happening in this particular case is that the autopsy clearly revealed evidence of severe pneumonia due to staph aureus. That`s a bacteria which causes severe pneumonia.

But pneumonia is not the primary cause of death in a young person. It`s the complication. The question is, was she sick? The answer, yes. And there are some diseases which are difficult to explain. She was severely anemic. At the hospital, her blood was 80 percent between -- normal. She had three grams of hemoglobin instead of 15 grams of hemoglobin. She had severe thrombocytopenia. Decrease in the thrombocytes which precipitates bleeding.

There was no evidence of bleeding, she had some evidence of bleeding from heavy menses. So it`s not clear exactly what happened. Now the toxicology showed Oxycodone in toxic amounts, and in addition to that, it showed anti-depressant drugs. So it`s a very complicated situation, the thing which makes it more difficult --

Hi guys, lets make sure we aren't accusing the mom of wrong doing unless LE or MSM come out with something ok?

:tyou:

I'm not sure what the odds are that all 3 of them had mental illness but I guess anything is possible. If that's the case, Britney Spears owned the home before her, so that makes it even weirder. Maybe there is something wrong with the house?

This article talks about the government conspiracy and Brittany's friend who is working with Brittany's father to try and get the case reopened. Brittany's friend, who is also apparently an actress, apparently worked of DHS and she claims to be a whisleblower that was targeted by the government. She is claiming the government also targeted Brittany and her husband, because she was friends with Brittany and that's how they ended up dead. She made some kind of documentary about the whole conspiracy thing.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/11/19...ment-julia-davis-homeland-security-interview/

Coincidentally, this friend is also the one who wrote the examiner article that has the hair analysis shown.

http://www.examiner.com/article/brittany-murphy-did-not-die-of-natural-causes-lab-report-shows

Ok, my head hurts now!!

I'm not sure what the odds are that all 3 of them had mental illness but I guess anything is possible. If that's the case, Britney Spears owned the home before her, so that makes it even weirder. Maybe there is something wrong with the house?

Interesting... Not that paranoia, delusions, and whacked out nervous breakdowns are unheard of in Hollywood.. But still, even so, I'd say it is definitely "interesting" that Britney Spears owned this particular home prior to Murphy&fam... Spears without doubt went through a serious loon-toon phase with the whole very real psychosis type behavior in some ways(and those are just the episodes that made their way out to the public..when the reality was even much darker and much worse than what was public knowledge)..

It would be "something" if it was actually this home that Murphy believed was possibly "cursed" that Britney Spears was living in at the time of her psychotic episodes.. Now, IMO, *IF* that were the case then there would definitely be some weight to there being something going on with that house..but TMK it was NOT this particular house that Britney Spears was living in at the time of her psychotic episodes..(but please do correct me if I'm wrong on that)..

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**

No, you're right. She owned it when her and Justin Timberlake were a couple. Mental illness can go undetected for many years though. I'm not necessarily saying the house is "cursed" but there might be some environmental issue. The house is isolated so it probably has it's own water source. There are just too many questions and not enough answers. I do believe houses can give off good and bad energy. The last house I lived in had a very sad energy, it literally sucked the life out of you. As soon as we moved everyone's spirits were lifted and my new house has a better energy.

From the NG transcript:

Why do they continue to state metals that were not found in high levels in her hair sample? Do they have something different than what was posted in MSM? Why state something that isn't true?

I agree with Marshall. It sounds like untreated mental and physical illness. The paranoia is worsened by isolation with each other, their physical illnesses and possibly the different meds they were taking, not eating/weight loss and sleep deprivation.

I think you are totally right. And it appears that, based on her dad's "out there" theories, on Murphy's side at least, there is a strain of mental health issues.

This is the only article I can find on it. There are pictures of the lab report.

http://www.examiner.com/article/brittany-murphy-did-not-die-of-natural-causes-lab-report-shows

Uranium? How in the heck would she have 4 times the high level of Uranium in her system? I don't think that is in any pesticide or rat poisoning. Her photos make her appear as if she was anorexic. Was she anorexic? I wonder if she was taking herbal supplements to excess, as there is no telling what might be in the supplements. My DH used to take a whole lot of them but stopped after his heart attack and my continued warning that there was no way of being sure what he was taking since they are not regulated.

Uranium? How in the heck would she have 4 times the high level of Uranium in her system? I don't think that is in any pesticide or rat poisoning. Her photos make her appear as if she was anorexic. Was she anorexic? I wonder if she was taking herbal supplements to excess, as there is no telling what might be in the supplements. My DH used to take a whole lot of them but stopped after his heart attack and my continued warning that there was no way of being sure what he was taking since they are not regulated.

http://hps.org/publicinformation/ate/q7141.html

Analysis of uranium in hair is not an accepted nor reliable method of determining the uranium content in the body. Uranium is a heavy metal and is excreted in the hair and nails, but hair analysis for uranium is subject to inordinately high erroneous results from uranium contamination of the hair from shampoos, soaps, hair dressings, dyes, and hair treatments of various types.
There are no generally recognized established standards for uranium in hair. Background levels of uranium in hair are highly variable from person to person and region to region, depending in large measure on dietary factors as most of the uranium in our bodies comes from the food that we eat.

There's more at the link.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIY5xV7cFEI"]The Terror Within -- DHS Whistleblower Julia Davis Speaks Out. - YouTube[/ame]

This is why her father thinks she was murdered
She mentions Brittany is this video

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member