SIDEBAR #21- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come to the Sidebar to connect with my virtual friends. I don't want to talk about her as she does not deserve one second of one thought. I will keep skimming over her subject posts and hope to read about you all. That I really really enjoy. Xoxo to all of you.

Hiya Zuri! :loveyou:

Are any of you having unusual weather for Dec.? It's going to be 76 here tomorrow and 78 Thursday! WOW I don't recall anything like this ever!

I'm in SC. Heat on last week, AC on this week! :)

It was 70 when I got up around 7:15 this morning, going to be warm here the next two days also, then a cold front is coming down from the Arctic and Sat.'s high will be a brisk 39 degrees. In Texas. Near the coast. Holy cow.

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, and I submitted a new thread for it. Just awaiting a Mod. to approve...Snapped on Oxygen is doing a two parter on JA:

OXYGN Sun, Dec 15 9:00 PM Jodi Arias Part 1 New

OXYGN Mon, Dec 16 10:00 PM Jodi Arias Part 2 New

I have never watched Snapped - How do (or do) they skew things/portray things?

It
It was 70 when I got up around 7:15 this morning, going to be warm here the next two days also, then a cold front is coming down from the Arctic and Sat.'s high will be a brisk 39 degrees. In Texas. Near the coast. Holy cow.

It's a balmy 21 degrees in Seattle -- so looking forward to spring!!! Hate winter brrrrr

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, and I submitted a new thread for it. Just awaiting a Mod. to approve...Snapped on Oxygen is doing a two parter on JA:

I've thought they were pretty good

They were singing o Holy Night on The Voice tonight. I had to change the channel till it was over. The image of CMJA singing it was all I could hear. Don't want her and Christmas in the same sentence.

Or her and "Holy" in the same sentence, she should be forbidden to even say that word or ever sing that song.

Are any of you having unusual weather for Dec.? It's going to be 76 here tomorrow and 78 Thursday! WOW I don't recall anything like this ever!

I'm in SC. Heat on last week, AC on this week! :)

We have a high of 78 today, it's like springtime out there. But come Friday we're supposed to hit a low of 24, and 21 on Saturday with a possibility of snow and ice. We are in the lower end of the area where the ice storm will be sweeping all the way from North Texas up to Pennsylvania. It will be nothing here compared to states north of us. So if you're in it's path, you may want to get ready in case there are power outages.

Oh, it actually has a name, Winter Storm Cleon.

Just checking in, so you all won't worry!!

:wave:

edited to add: I guess I live in a hollow!! I thought it might be a "dell" - you know "hill and dell"... I think it's "dell"?? :floorlaugh:

Thank you Niner, :seeya:. I actually do worry when I don't see our regulars for a while. We've all been concerned about Princess, and now, I'm getting worried about YesOrNo. She's usually one of the ones that holds down the fort here. It's been like two weeks or more now, I just hope she's ok.

I know, I know, I'm the perpetual mother hen, :blushing:

I like this show. The narrarator can be pretty snarky at times. It is pretty straight forward, there's no official interviewer like Dateline has.

-----------
Yes Curious she is now a convicted murder, Felon, criminal, and inmate at a jail. She should not be able to hold up this trial. I wish her attorneys could just say enough is enough! By Law the Alexanders have no say in what the penalty should be. This was stated way earlier I believe by one of the attorneys~so why is JA.'s word like that of God? Let her file for appeal she will either way this goes , she wont accept any sentence.She is NOT the head attorney so should not be leading this case, like it or not.
Time to lower the BOOM. If in AZ. I would be complaining to my Senator.:banghead:

Hi Nore. Just saw where the attorneys are again asking for change of venue because her former cellmate gave fox 10 an interview. I don't believe JSS will give the CM a change of venue but I wish she would have just told Nurmi and Wilmott that at the last hearing. Yes if I lived in Az I would be complaining about my taxes paying for her defense since she has been convicted and ask that JSS get this over with.

-----------

Ah Ha! I have arrived!! :HHJP::cupcake: ~~~But But they all look like old men!! They drive like old farts! walk like Tim (old man ) Conway!! :floorlaugh:

----------
Did you know
you cannot get cough Medicine on Medicare, pay it all yourself.
BUT: you can get Viagara!! now where does that leave me, I have a cough but my husband is in Heaven.

I have arrived too. And getting old isn't for sissies.

Neesaki, I really not looking forward to Christmas, at least not what it has become. Grown people fighting over things that don't really matter. Total rebellion and greed over things that will never fill the void in their lives. Many times I think America is the harlot, the Mystery Babylon spoken of.

I really needed that. Again life was so different back then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UX_gltKb3xI

And this always make me smile.

Young Frankenstein Movie Trailer - YouTube

I Like to bend pages,
I agree with you about America. Very very sad. That old harlot had daughters and they are alive and well, unfortunately, in America. All you hear is happy holidays. I always say merry Christmas. And if it offends anyone, they can move to a place that doesn't believe in Christmas and Christ. Oh wait. That's America now. Have to be politically correct. :banghead:

Troy has a page (can't tell if it's all of it) of the motion to reconsider moving the trial posted on his twitter:

https://twitter.com/troyhaydenfox10

He has another tweet about a story on Arias last night, anyone see that?

Just read it. So who do you believe, a convicted murderer or someone with mental issues? I will side with the cell mate any day.

I come to the Sidebar to connect with my virtual friends. I don't want to talk about her as she does not deserve one second of one thought. I will keep skimming over her subject posts and hope to read about you all. That I really really enjoy. Xoxo to all of you.

Hi Zuri. I come here often and read all the posts and enjoy all of them so much. But I come to see if there is any news about the CM's penalty trial. That is how I found websleuths to begin with. So I am very interested in keeping up the fight until she goes away and we don't hear from her any longer.

Hey Geevee, are you near Beaumont? That is where I grew up and lived for fifty years. I am in Indiana now. It is near 60 here and will be 18 on Saturday and
-2 on Monday. I like cold but that is awful. Someone told me here that when the wooly worms turn black it indicates a severe winter. All our wooly worms were black. LOL.

Or her and "Holy" in the same sentence, she should be forbidden to even say that word or ever sing that song.

We have a high of 78 today, it's like springtime out there. But come Friday we're supposed to hit a low of 24, and 21 on Saturday with a possibility of snow and ice. We are in the lower end of the area where the ice storm will be sweeping all the way from North Texas up to Pennsylvania. It will be nothing here compared to states north of us. So if you're in it's path, you may want to get ready in case there are power outages.

Oh, it actually has a name, Winter Storm Cleon.

Neesaki,
What state are you in? I love reading all the posts where you guys say where you are from. Isn't it cool we have folks from Seattle, New York, Texas, the Carolina's, Kentucky, Arizona? Just love it.:seeya:

Neesaki,
What state are you in? I love reading all the posts where you guys say where you are from. Isn't it cool we have folks from Seattle, New York, Texas, the Carolina's, Kentucky, Arizona? Just love it.:seeya:

Texas, and it is cool, and from other countries all over the world too. :seeya:

Texas, and it is cool, and from other countries all over the world too. :seeya:

My daughter lives in Dallas and I am from Beaumont. Keep the cool weather and send me some of that warm weather you usually have!

I love all your Christmas icons. They make me smile.:loveyou:

Our wooly worms were all black this year as well. No Bands.

We will see how this old tale holds up yes? If we get slammed with snow or ice; well....then I will continue to watch the wooly; I've watched him all my life.! OT

Sorry, but JA I'm so over her, and these delays, we need a judge with balls to get this case out of the gutter. It's in the gutter at the moment IMO. IE I dont care if new female judge or male I just want someone who has the guts to stand up to this "inmate" and I also fear a bit for Juan M. Esp after the ex cellie came fwd....she should be charged. I hope the state is looking at new charges. conspiracy; attempted murder...etc.

Just read it. So who do you believe, a convicted murderer or someone with mental issues? I will side with the cell mate any day.

It's not so much a convicted murderer for me to trust the cellmate's words, but that Arias is a proven pathological liar. I have been around people with mental issues, they have been open and honest when I've talked to them.

Our wooly worms were all black this year as well. No Bands.

We will see how this old tale holds up yes? If we get slammed with snow or ice; well....then I will continue to watch the wooly; I've watched him all my life.! OT

Sorry, but JA I'm so over her, and these delays, we need a judge with balls to get this case out of the gutter. It's in the gutter at the moment IMO. IE I dont care if new female judge or male I just want someone who has the guts to stand up to this "inmate" and I also fear a bit for Juan M. Esp after the ex cellie came fwd....she should be charged. I hope the state is looking at new charges. conspiracy; attempted murder...etc.

Cherry, I so agree with you! I felt JSS gave CM way too much leniency in court. Travis was smeared and we got a guilty verdict with a jury with not enough honor to keep working and sentence her. And now a judge who will let them drag it out. Nurmi, Wilmott and the CM deserve one another. Gcharlie let me know the state cannot being charges against CM because of constitutional rights. I just can't see how this monster has rights anymore.
So where do you live, seeing as how you watch the wooly worms also? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert