Is Nancy Grace getting KO'ed by CNN?

I stopped watching NG when she turned it into DWTS. I watched HLN during JA trial but not watched it since.

I think the sensationalism is unhealthy. They go too far because there are 3 shows in a row covering the same case week after week. They target the family and friends of the accused, they misrepresent facts to the general public .. they misrepresent the law .. it's an insult to the intelligence of the general public. I hope they make an improvement, but they probably won't.

I so agree with everything you said!

I'm just joshin ya! Good to see you! :skip:

I'm equally disgusted with the so called "media". Seems they have all gotten too lazy to actually go get the story. I still have faith in some, but it is dwindling...:sigh:

Wow, it actually went up 3x .. LOL!!!

The media are so lazy .. they just repeat and repeat the narrative no matter what it is and no matter who sets it. I just want independent thinkers in journalism, people who are not going to fall for either what the police, prosecution or defense want to sell them.

I love love love Anderson Cooper. He is my go- to man.

Im done with HLN. It was my go to station during the day for interesting news and court stuff but Im done now.. It is sad.

When I read about about Nancy Grace( drudgereport ) possibly being cancelled I emailed CNN. Boy did I end up going on a rant. I included that silly, stupid show" what would you do" which I refuse to watch.The 3 new Sunday night shows, I refuse to watch. If Nancy Grace is gone, I'm gone. I did tell them they could get rid of the self serving screamer, JVM. I refuse to watch Faux. I watched the Cnn Special about Ted Turner, The Maverick Man, excellent program. To bad he can't fire this Zucker*ucker. He's gonna screw around with good programming, lose the audience, lose his job. Then what?

Just like ABC did taking soaps off, I've never ever watch The Chew, and refuse to turn "General Hospital on until exactly 2:00, I don't want 1 min. of viewing of the chew to count as a rating.

RIP Mr. Nelson Mandela

Trivia: Celine Dion named 1 of her twin boys Nelson after Mr. Mandela

Im done with HLN. It was my go to station during the day for interesting news and court stuff but Im done now.. It is sad.

When I read about about Nancy Grace( drudgereport ) possibly being cancelled I emailed CNN. Boy did I end up going on a rant. I included that silly, stupid show" what would you do" which I refuse to watch.The 3 new Sunday night shows, I refuse to watch. If Nancy Grace is gone, I'm gone. I did tell them they could get rid of the self serving screamer, JVM. I refuse to watch Faux. I watched the Cnn Special about Ted Turner, The Maverick Man, excellent program. To bad he can't fire this Zucker*ucker. He's gonna screw around with good programming, lose the audience, lose his job. Then what?

Just like ABC did taking soaps off, I've never ever watch The Chew, and refuse to turn "General Hospital on until exactly 2:00, I don't want 1 min. of viewing of the chew to count as a rating.

RIP Mr. Nelson Mandela

RIP Mr. Nelson Mandela

Sorry double quote, I must have meant it, lol

RIP Mr. Nelson Mandela

Ha I am with you on the Chew. I do the same. Gh at 2 pm..

HLN to me was the news/light. I got headlines when they happened but not the political rhetoric. I got the court cases while being able to do housework and cook. Now, I end up watching hallmark Christmas movies or the Waltons.

I miss the court watching on tv.

As for Nancy, I admire her passion but she grinds me some days. I love when her and Dan abrams square off on GMA. :)

I think they are fixing something that was not really broke. I have to wonder how many people are watching that dumb trutv now that it is just crazy criminals running amuk. Lets just give all the bad people in society their own channel.. :banghead:

I'm sick of both NG and JVM. Get some new people on there. Enough of these loud mouths who rudely interrupt everybody. Don't watch and haven't for months!

I am waiting for the ID show Disappeared to return.This show is respectful to the family and friends of the missing and not overly dramatic.On the case with Paula Zahn is a favorite also.

Disappeared was canceled. I think there was a thread here about it even. Maybe not, but I think so.

And when I saw the title on this thread, I just said, "I hope so."

IMO HLN is the televised version of the National Enquirer. It is not journalism, but sensationalism. Too much subjective stuff injected in everything, all to get ratings. When mistakes are reported or repeated on the shows, they never go back and say so.

IMO.

I'm sick of both NG and JVM. Get some new people on there. Enough of these loud mouths who rudely interrupt everybody. Don't watch and haven't for months!

Yeah, I don't like JVM. Not at all. Her show was more like a vegetarian, PETA show with a little crime thrown in.

Fox is worse. I started watching that Judge Jeanine show after Greta stopped covering crime and went all 'political', and whaddahyaknow a couple of months on the air and the Judge Jeanine show is all about Benghazi!

Because you know Faux does need to push the same argument down your throat 24/7 and god forbid they stop the rhetoric for even an hour to have a show based on trial watching.

Disappeared was canceled. I think there was a thread here about it even. Maybe not, but I think so.

And when I saw the title on this thread, I just said, "I hope so."

IMO HLN is the televised version of the National Enquirer. It is not journalism, but sensationalism. Too much subjective stuff injected in everything, all to get ratings. When mistakes are reported or repeated on the shows, they never go back and say so.

IMO.

OH NO!,How could they cancel that show?So many need that show to get their story out and to be found.Now I am really fed up.When I see a story breaking on the internet or tv,I come here to get the real facts.

Yeah, I don't like JVM. Not at all. Her show was more like a vegetarian, PETA show with a little crime thrown in.

I know right ? I am like what is this lady doing with these random cat photos?

It is like a great welcome break to have a second of not hearing her loud dumb opinions on misguided truths but using cute little animals like that to distract from how awful her show is just wrong!

Hands up who thinks JVM wrote a single word in any of her books ... *crickets* .. Yep me either!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back