Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, I have followed since day one and have never heard of this. If you search you can see that I was very active in the beginning before these threads became all about rumors that couldnt be founded. Thanks though!

Go search the thread ma'am please, a friend of old of taylor's say taylor owned a caprice at one time in the past, that he said taylor described as the crd car in am case. There is a valid police report of a guys or guys looking like taylor trying to abduct women on rt29 in a white long like truck.

At that point in time taylor owned a van which he burned from my understanding, that is the only transportation, I see him owning or claiming owner ship too. Thats on police records, did he have more car or etc, I don't know. He has a lot of police stop in cars that he did not own on his record. The guy who was caught while taylor was in prison is said to have owned a white truck of the same style in his attempts. Nones knows if that truck was destroyed or ever found. But some how taylor has same exact truck, same exact style. I'm not being rude or spreading "rumors" the info in the threads here is not rumor or speculation, a lot this is on police records if you take time to look in the thread here you will see the same.

I'm not being rude, nor was being rude before, Nor arguing with you. Kids are dying here ma'am. My tone towards you is to please look the info in the Am threads and you will see the same, not to hard to find. Thank you for the kind reply

Please everyone lets keep this thread for Alexis. I realize you all wonder if there may be some sort of connection to Jamisha's case but at this point it's just too early.

:tyou:

Regarding physical/lifestyle similarities of victims when discussing a predator's "type"... While undoubtedly such preferences exist, am I the only one to feel very skeptical about patterns (with the exception of gender and race)? IMO the primary thing linking a single predator's victims is the fact that they crossed paths at a vulnerable time. A kidnapper isn't going to pass on somebody pulled over on the side of the road with nobody else around just because they're heavier set or older or have a different hair color. Presuming they operate and stalk that systematically gives them a little too much credit, IMO. I even think assuming RAT could have navigated anyone's SM account is giving him too much credit, personally. Predators can't control their impulses yet sadly, may continuously come across people who are either too trusting (like what I believe happened with AM and "car trouble") or just in no position to protect themselves.

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, unless of course the owner of that er, special blog theorizing about blondes and truck routes is currently reading (sorry).

In any case, I really hope more searches continue for Alexis. It's great to know her community is still behind her. I hope it'll be possible to gain access to more private property. I really think there's something to the type of place where Morgan Harrington was found.

NBC29 (@NBC29) tweeted at 4:06 PM on Tue, Dec 03, 2013:
A tree lighting ceremony @ the Liberty gas station in Lovingston will mark 4 months since #AlexisMurphy was last seen http://t.co/WLwdj80aqU

Regarding physical/lifestyle similarities of victims when discussing a predator's "type"... While undoubtedly such preferences exist, am I the only one to feel very skeptical about patterns (with the exception of gender and race)? IMO the primary thing linking a single predator's victims is the fact that they crossed paths at a vulnerable time. A kidnapper isn't going to pass on somebody pulled over on the side of the road with nobody else around just because they're heavier set or older or have a different hair color. Presuming they operate and stalk that systematically gives them a little too much credit, IMO. I even think assuming RAT could have navigated anyone's SM account is giving him too much credit, personally. Predators can't control their impulses yet sadly, may continuously come across people who are either too trusting (like what I believe happened with AM and "car trouble") or just in no position to protect themselves.

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, unless of course the owner of that er, special blog theorizing about blondes and truck routes is currently reading (sorry).

In any case, I really hope more searches continue for Alexis. It's great to know her community is still behind her. I hope it'll be possible to gain access to more private property. I really think there's something to the type of place where Morgan Harrington was found.

If its ok I like to say something. in all of the case on rt29. all these women a are inspiring females who have good education back ground or leading toward such things. all of them have long hair all of them like to be clean and dwell in inner beauty.. I think when say some one has a type, most killers don't yet a lot do. Yes they work on impulse at same they do change impulses of desire.

In Am case a lot things don't' add up in each case on Rt29 a lot thing don't add up and a lot these females just vanish ,unlike a rape abductions,in which the person is found in common area the majority of the time dead or alive they are found in that same area of sorts.. Every single one of these women just vanished. The only type these/this predator have in these case a woman who young and inspiring and cares for inner beauty, color race etc does not matter .pleasure has not have color or race nor does impulse, lt not forget some bad guy do work on system and perfect it.. One thing a lot are forgetting all killers/predators think out side the norm not all of them a dumb rag and cant function in life at top level and etc. I don't trust in the wrong place at wrong time and meeting by fate to be a victim circumstances. Every thing is planned mentally , and by force.

.i'm say Rat is the guy and he has others not because it scary and make good reading, but its the truth from what I'm seeing a lot thing don't up but one thing that's does its the methods.. A killer or predator cannot change his methods. He can be only more brutal and perfect in them,. From the last scenario that happened to a young girl up that way.I saw brutality so fearful I cant put it in words

I honestly want these young women ,children , victims that have vanished on Rt29 found. That is not a theory . This is about Am and many young women and females in general that are vanishing in that area not any personal thoughts or theories. Some trust innocent to proven guilty and wait for a trail. I don't trust in victim of circumstances, I think every is done by reason.

If its ok I like to say something. in all of the case on rt29. all these women a are inspiring females who have good education back ground or leading toward such things. all of them have long hair all of them like to be clean and dwell in inner beauty.. I think when say some one has a type, most killers don't yet a lot do. Yes they work on impulse at same they do change impulses of desire.

(rsbm)

I don't mean to nitpick your post, and I appreciate your theories a lot. Just trying to clarify some of your points. How do you suppose the killer(s) would have had prior knowledge of their victims' ambitions? Many of the Rt 29 victims came from a time before widespread social media usage. One woman who survived, IIRC, was a recent immigrant or otherwise did not speak English very well to the point of not being able to communicate with LE regarding her attacker. What she did have in common was that she was driving alone and, like many earlier reports from the area, was signaled to by a stranger, and unlike the earlier reports, trusted him enough to pull over and get in his car.

I think many of these factors can overall be explained by unrelated circumstances. A woman's long hair is the primary characteristic that identifies her as female from a distance (ie, from another vehicle).

Their "cleanliness" and otherwise traditional beauty is likely to be linked to their privileged social status, as is the fact that they are young, ambitious, college-bound or educated women driving their own cars. A woman of lower socioeconomic status is unlikely to be traveling alone in her own car on a commuter highway/interstate and is also unlikely to be able to afford the same luxuries regarding her beauty routine. This is particularly true of women of color, as weaves, perms, relaxers, etc are costly to maintain. The lower your class status, similarly, the smaller your range of travel, generally speaking. Source: sociology degree. Can dig up specific citations if need be.

Same with a vibrant social media presence; free time is a privilege not afforded to somebody working full time or more to support their family or their own children. You will not find many teenage mothers from unstable environments herding thousands of followers on Vine, Instagram, etc (though obviously they may very well have active accounts).

All of the above is MOO and some very loose theorizing. I just think it's easy to say in hindsight that the victims all had this in common because the perp liked that about them, when really what they had in common merely contributed to their likelihood of being in the perp's periphery, their naivete of youth all the while making them more likely to trust him once there.

A woman of lower socioeconomic status is unlikely to be traveling alone in her own car on a commuter highway/interstate and is also unlikely to be able to afford the same luxuries regarding her beauty routine. This is particularly true of women of color, as weaves, perms, relaxers, etc are costly to maintain. The lower your class status, similarly, the smaller your range of travel, generally speaking. Source: sociology degree

I respect your saying at same time I don't agree with this. Because being rich and having nice things does not mean you need alot of to money to do so or attain them. The majority of beauty store have sales. you can buy in bulk if you wanted to the majority of women rich or poor do just that. I make 79k$ a year and I know much younger females and males youths making 10k -15k$ years with a nice car and nice clothing going to school/college on their own dime struggling. Its called living within the means. They have a way live within the economic climate and attain nice things. If that means highway to work like AM and this young other young lady. Being poor and certain status has nothing to do with it , we don't know everyones will-power and ability to attain. A lot people are poor and going further in travel than those rich, it called finding the best things for them to be successful within the budget.

One thing with dealing with murder /crime or w/e it may be is you cant use common sense. Nothing is common sense about them. If it was all common sense alot these case would be solves the next day. You have think outside the box and use un common sense which equal a theory . I cant use my business degree/law to my merits and say this is how it is. Because everybody mind is different , every way is different. In Am case theses guys doing these things are different. They are savvy, they are brutal and they dam sure are effective. Does any these methods make sense.

We can say he took control of the kindness and made it her weakness. At same time that something he planned to do, it was not in nature of everyday life. Am and these kids are victim of someone ego within ill intent and want to do's, not circumstances.

. No one back ground of short coming make them a victim or short success or ability attain in life, only if they allow themselves do so. None of these women from understanding where shallow.

NBC29 (@NBC29) tweeted at 4:06 PM on Tue, Dec 03, 2013:
A tree lighting ceremony @ the Liberty gas station in Lovingston will mark 4 months since #AlexisMurphy was last seen http://t.co/WLwdj80aqU

Thankful to hear about the people who searched for Alexis. A tree was donated and planted. Keeping Alexis and her Family in my prayers.

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/l...cle_3e2d7c1e-5ae2-11e3-bc7a-0019bb30f31a.html
Sunday’s search was nearly cut short, however, when Louisa Turner, the caretaker of the property where Taylor lived, arrived on the scene and asked volunteers to disperse.
Turner’s mother, Margaret Turner, is the owner of the 19-acre property where Taylor parked his camper for seven months before his arrest in August.
Louisa Turner is the mother of Taylor’s child.
“He’s been a family friend for 20 years,” Turner said. “He lived here in his camper. He looked after the property, because the property had been broken into and ransacked earlier this year.”
Turner said no one from the search party or the Nelson County Sheriff’s Office had contacted her or her mother about Sunday’s search.

Several of Murphy’s family members said they were prepared to leave and make tracks down the highway when Turner, tears running down her cheeks, stepped out of her car and hugged Murphy’s mother.
A change of heart, and the search was back on.
Turner said she’s not only Taylor’s close friend, but a distant cousin of the Murphys. She said that in a community as small as Nelson County, the Murphys’ loss is every family’s loss.
“From mother to mother, not knowing where your child is, it tears you apart,” Turner said. “My heart goes out to them because I know I’d be a living wreck.”

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/l...cle_3e2d7c1e-5ae2-11e3-bc7a-0019bb30f31a.html

529bca19be320.preview-300.jpg

Digging through an abandoned car and sifting through piles of debris just past a “No Trespassing” sign, a Nelson County search party on Sunday afternoon combed through the private property where alleged kidnapper Randy Allen Taylor lived before his arrest earlier this year.

Molly Balkenbush (@MollyNBC29) tweeted at 10:43 PM on Sat, Dec 07, 2013:
The family of #AlexisMurphy joined the families of other missing women in call for action to help save the next girl. http://t.co/KstChlm40k

Matt Talhelm ‏@MattTalhelm 6m
#BREAKING: Prosecutor in #AlexisMurphy abduction case requests gag order before the trial of Randy Taylor; Request to be heard by judge Wed

https://twitter.com/MattTalhelm

Alicia Petska ‏@AliciaPetska 12m
Developing: Nelson Co. prosecutor Anthony Martin files motion for gag order in #AlexisMurphy case. Hearing set for Wednesday

https://twitter.com/AliciaPetska

I was looking to see if JG and AM had any friends in common and AM's facebook page "cannot be found." No longer exists...but other SM is still there. Anyone know when this happened?

In his claim(taylor)) he said they went to meet a drug dealer.. Because he told A Murphy to find him a dealer and she is claimed to have said " I know a guy" They rode out to this dealer area and all 3 of them rode back to his home.

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/s...cle_ef35f7b0-cef8-54d5-8c36-b71dac7dc645.html

That's a link above and his own words. Now in my past post im playing devils advocate not saying they actually did go to see this dealer. But if they did where did they go? taylor explains thats. Her exact time in photo is around 7:15pm in gas station photo. which breaks the before night/dark barrier

Now a lot are saying she didn't have go to far to do that and she wouldn't go back to her home area. So that does lead to travel with just him and her on the road to find this guy.? To this area of choice. I don't think his claim is true. because this is a drug dealer hook up a dealer wont go out of the money making area for 60$. They would do that sell right there because they see that income number all day. Also this dealer would have to exchanged names and number. This is new a paying customer we are talking about that will be seeing in the future/

So I do think they went further than he claimed. Or maybe they didn't go at all

I'm glad you know how far a dealer will go to make a sale.. Truth is you don't!!! $60 is likely a slice or a cut aka an eighth (3.5 grams). Some dealers are " night riders" meaning they drive around, some hang on the corner, and other stay home and make you come to them. Where you're coming up with your logic is beyond me. Nobody but AM and RAT know what truly happened, and it's possible they met at a midway point to get the smoke. $60 worth of pot could also be a quarter or a half if the weed is brick weed instead of hydro, so getting rid of a quarter or a half is a big deal. In all likely hood RAT story is bogus, and I can't imagine why a girl who looks like AM would give someone who looks like RAT the time of day let alone get him smoke. He's creative I'll give him that, but he's lying and I would venture to say the video at the gas station will show how she got into his car or how he got into her car and my guess is the vid isn't going to be pretty.

I'm glad you know how far a dealer will go to make a sale.. Truth is you don't!!! $60 is likely a slice or a cut aka an eighth (3.5 grams). Some dealers are " night riders" meaning they drive around, some hang on the corner, and other stay home and make you come to them. Where you're coming up with your logic is beyond me. Nobody but AM and RAT know what truly happened, and it's possible they met at a midway point to get the smoke. $60 worth of pot could also be a quarter or a half if the weed is brick weed instead of hydro, so getting rid of a quarter or a half is a big deal. In all likely hood RAT story is bogus, and I can't imagine why a girl who looks like AM would give someone who looks like RAT the time of day let alone get him smoke. He's creative I'll give him that, but he's lying and I would venture to say the video at the gas station will show how she got into his car or how he got into her car and my guess is the vid isn't going to be pretty.

I am not saying that I believe RT's story, or that I think Alexis was doing this, but in our area, it's fairly common for dealers to use attractive high school girls to recruit new clients. They get paid in free pot; for a deal this size, she'd probably get a joint. This according to the neighbor's kid, who says she does it occasionally when she wants to get high before a party or a test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74