Post Verdict -Working Out The Unresolved Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't the defense trying to allude that they were? That was my memory of that anyways.

What's the deal with the proxy server that supposedly showed on his online history? It never came up in court but I've read it was seen when they were showing the printout with the address of the Daft(?)foil head video.

I remember reading about the yt video and it said it was Deannas yt profile and he listened to a daft punk song

Just wanted to let you guys know that one of our faithful websleuth members and Arias trial followers, PrincessSezMe, has passed on. She will be very, very missed. :cry: :rose:

Here is the thread Kimster started for her:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I can't figure out anything about the date authentication of the sex tape, but the conversation appears to flow, doesn't it? Meaning it doesn't appear to change topic, tone, or mood in any kind of awkward manner. She got that phone from Gus in April 2008, am I correct? So that call had to have been recorded after she got the Helio from Gus.

What doesn't make sense to me, so someone help me...

She stayed with Gus for a couple days on her way to Yreka, right? This was april 2008 when she moved. When the heck did she lose her phone and drive ALL the way down to Pasadena to meet him to get another phone?

I can't figure out anything about the date authentication of the sex tape, but the conversation appears to flow, doesn't it? Meaning it doesn't appear to change topic, tone, or mood in any kind of awkward manner. She got that phone from Gus in April 2008, am I correct? So that call had to have been recorded after she got the Helio from Gus.

What doesn't make sense to me, so someone help me...

She stayed with Gus for a couple days on her way to Yreka, right? This was april 2008 when she moved. When the heck did she lose her phone and drive ALL the way down to Pasadena to meet him to get another phone?

We will never know about the inconsistent story about the helio since Martinez never went after the issue. According to Gus Searcy's testimony, Jodi came to stay with him in Las Vegas for 2 days on her way to Yreka. According to Jodi, she and Gus met up at Pasadena, CA and received the phone. That phone recorded sex w/Travis and Jodi promptly and conveniently reported it stolen and got another phone (from whom I don't know. Again Martinez didn't go after this issue). I say conveniently because this is when Jodi decide to blackmail Travis for revenge, get out of BMW issue, and a whole lot more.

I wonder if Gus was paying for her cell phone usage too. After all, she had no job, no boyfriend, no cell phone, no money. Gus to the rescue!!

I'm going back, looking at this. On Direct, Gus said she called him while was training in Vegas at a briefing. It is not clear if she came directly to him after this call. When Nurmi questions him, Nurmi says she came there to stay "On her way out of Mesa." Gus agreed that it was true. Then he says he has no idea when he gave her the phone, just that he met her in Pasadena.

On Cross, he talks about the stay without repeating that it had been during her move or "way out of mesa." Then he says DURING HER MOVE, she lost her phone and he met her in Pasadena to give her one. He doesn't know any dates.

He says he met her in person only twice outside of meetings. He did NOT mention he'd been at a Tempe AZ meeting April 1, 2008, with Travis alexander as the contact person, as indicated on this link:

http://www.legalshieldcalendar.com/appointments?op=event&cid=40231&d=1&m=4&y=2008

April Fool's day. That's ironic. It's not on PPL's AZ calendar. Even more puzzling.

April 10-14, 2008, he was in Utah at a super saturday meeting.

He has a Vegas trip on his calendar at the end of february 2008, 22-26, but dont know if he stayed for the whole meeting.

Next time to possibly see Jodi was mid-March in OKC.

I see him scheduled in Vegas again May 6, 2008. (There are a lot of Vegas briefings in between, like every two weeks, but these I pulled from Feb and May have his picture on them.)

He was in PHX, AZ May 16th

Santa Cruise June 3--7pm. The day before, June 2, he just has blocked as out of town. Next is cancun on June 10.

So....

Jodi must have gone to Vegas to spend a couple days with Gus at the end of February. Wonder if we have journal entries to help us know what she was so upset about. She claimed that March was when she started talking about moving, right? Was it the end of February that she claimed to be cleaning and fell asleep while Travis went rock-climbing with Mimi?

I believe it was because JM was questioning her about it being leap year.

This is interesting, and if Gus is telling the truth about how upset she'd been--and if this is actually when she'd seen or spoken to him, then it's becoming apparent that this move, the crying, the anger is associated with Travis and Mimi.

Imagine getting rid of Lisa only to have Mimi crop up. Must have driven Jodi mad.

Wasn't Bobby Juarez from Hawaii? Didn't he cheat on her?

Is there any new news about JA when is her new trail suppose to begin
I have not heard anything about her lately

Is there any new news about JA when is her new trail suppose to begin
I have not heard anything about her lately

There is apparently a gag order in place so no news is coming out, there's an oral argument scheduled for Jan. 13th, and word has it that mid-Feb. is the projected start time for the sentencing retrial, but nothing official has been stated.

I just read that there will be closures hearing about Jodi Arias to protect her
so I guess we want see the new trail on TV are hear much about what's going on with her.

So far JSS has ordered no live cameras in the courtroom for the retrial but gcharlie posted about a new law going into effect on Jan/ 1st that specifically allowed electronic devices in courtrooms in AZ, so I guess we'll see if the media attorneys file new motions to have the cameras live. At least with the new law we may get twitter updates as the events occur, if nothing else.

I don't do twitter but I know I'll be able to come here for any updates.
I want be waiting on NancyGrace to say anything about it on her show
because she goes on and on about a case then nothing else is said until
something big breaks are at the end of the trail but I know I can come her for updates
this is a great site if not for you all I would not know anything about any cases are any
updates thank you...Linda

I don't do twitter but I know I'll be able to come here for any updates.
I want be waiting on NancyGrace to say anything about it on her show
because she goes on and on about a case then nothing else is said until
something big breaks are at the end of the trail but I know I can come her for updates
this is a great site if not for you all I would not know anything about any cases are any
updates thank you...Linda

You won't have to worry about not using twitter Linda, if the only thing we do get are tweets from the courtroom, they'll be posted on a thread here as soon as they hit the twitter feed, all you'll have to do is refresh the page. :)

I do not know where to put this (nor know if it has been posted yet), but it popped up on twitter not too long ago...a letter from Jodi to her friends. If this post belongs in another thread, please let me know!

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1528554_470709366367591_863445960_n.jpg

Wow, she really needs to know she's still relevant huh? How about instead of her going on & on about 'zero-tolrerance' to bullying she just shut her mouth?! She had no problem bullying people in her past (one of them to death) so who is she to even talk? I'm pretty sure the less people hear from her the less they will bother her or her 'loved ones' as she says. What a piece of work.

They still can't find any mitigation witnesses? :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members