Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think they are BD and I think the next day on his MC when ticketed he was looking for a place to return her then in Horry Co. I think he wanted focus off G'town Co (and it's RSO's) as quickly as possible. I think the ticket area spooked him - I remember looking it up and it was 'marshy' in Surfside or GC, so I think in case she was found he then certainly didn't want it to be anywhere near where he was ticketed the next day...he abandoned that location and went to this Tidewater location --- I think he would be familiar with it as a construction worker/WELDER due to the METALS RECYCLING FACILITY located back there.... It's marshy, desolate, non-residential.... Pull up a truck, he could toss 100 lbs. quickly like it was nothing, outta there.
I bet a records search at that metal recycler will show he has sold scrap metals, copper (big deal/theft here) there, and I'm hoping his phone records indicate a hit near here in days following.

I feel as sure as I ever have, it's him.
JMO.

Ok if anyone remembers the psychic thread that used to be on here mentioned Brittanee being near steel. Just made me think about this metal recycling company.

This is Soulscape's post #22 on 5/2/09

Part of Death 15 Virgo is in an Earth sign and dispositor MERCURY (also symbolizing both Brittanee and the End of the Matter) 26 Taurus is in an Earth sign. MERCURY is disposited by VENUS in Aries. This suggests she is on the ground (as opposed to in the water), possibly near a structure made of iron or metal.

This is Soulscape's post #22 on 5/2/09

Part of Death 15 Virgo is in an Earth sign and dispositor MERCURY (also symbolizing both Brittanee and the End of the Matter) 26 Taurus is in an Earth sign. MERCURY is disposited by VENUS in Aries. This suggests she is on the ground (as opposed to in the water), possibly near a structure made of iron or metal.

501 bridge/drawbridge (stuck open for years and years) as well as metal recycling facility on Tidewater Rd. I've asked a reporter to check w/ facility records. Those places keep STRICT ID records of who they buy scrap from due to all the theft of metals now, especially copper.

Help me out here please. I watched a documentary on Brittanee's case and they were searching a wooded area about 20 miles south of Myrtle Beach, right? Is this the same area where the possible human remains were found?

Kimster, it's not the same area. Remains were found close to BD's last known location (6 miles from the hotel) in MB. The area 20 miles away is where her phone was pinging (Georgetown). Hope that helps.

Cuthbert Langley ‏@CLangleyWCBD 9m
The founder of the CUE Center for Missing Persons says the bones found in Horry Co will bring one of their families closure. #chsnews

No doubt these are human, reporting sent to Texas -- MD/coroner can quickly identify human versus animal. That lab in Texas is same they sent Alice Donovan remains to for DNA due to severe decomposition. I bet Monica C. personally and LE are on top of it and probably combing that area for any BD belongings and unfortunately any other remains in case this was his 'spot' for any others. Lots of missing in MB, not just the pretty young teens but unfortunately the less fortunate, transients, prostitutes who don't get airtime.

The mother of a teenager who was last seen in Myrtle Beach in 2009 has released a statement about the discovery of human skeletal remains found approximately six miles from where Brittanee Drexel was last seen.

I would like to thank everyone for their concern and support for my daughter, Brittanee in the recent discovery made in Horry County South Carolina. There are many missing children and adults in the region who have families suffering in anticipation the this latest news and who along side of our family await for a resolution as well.

I ask at this time to please wait for investigators to make a positive identification and be allowed to do their job. We need to respect the process along with the realization this could be any of our missing loved ones.

I encourage all media to re visit the case files and feature our missing. It is so vital to keep these cases out in the public.

Thank you
Dawn Drexel

http://www.wistv.com/story/24329879...ement-following-discovery-of-skeletal-remains

Cuthbert Langley ‏@CLangleyWCBD 9m
The founder of the CUE Center for Missing Persons says the bones found in Horry Co will bring one of their families closure. #chsnews

I believe they have found some personal items; why would Monica say it will bring one of "their" families closure how else would she know this.

Also, all the interviews with Dawn I could be wrong but I think something else was found.

Kimster, it's not the same area. Remains were found close to BD's last known location (6 miles from the hotel) in MB. The area 20 miles away is where her phone was pinging (Georgetown). Hope that helps.

The majority of searches were in Francis Marion forest even further away I believe about 70 miles along the South Santee river.

221_zpsfef3e52b.jpg

777.jpg

A copy of the ticket. Date of ticket is April 26th, 2009. BD went missing on April 25th, 2009. HD stands for Harley Davidson. The time is 1521 which is military time for 3:21 pm. Location is the intersection of North Cherry Drive and 16th Avenue North Surfside Beach, SC. Location of ticket is on map marked RM ticket.

221_zpsfef3e52b.jpg

777.jpg

A copy of the ticket. Date of ticket is April 26th, 2009. BD went missing on April 25th, 2009. HD stands for Harley Davidson. The time is 1521 which is military time for 3:21 pm. Location is the intersection of North Cherry Drive and 16th Avenue North Surfside Beach, SC. Location of ticket is on map marked RM ticket.

Thanks much Farmhand!

Was it Peachtree Landing where HE car was found in Socastee? I'm trying to map/locate in relation to remains and it looks closer than I first guessed and direct shot down Hwy 31 from River Oaks where HE lives and Tidewater Rd (which are practically next to each other), but I need verification if that is correct name of landing in Socastee if anyone knows. Will link map once I hear. Thx.

From Dawn's statement:

I ask at this time to please wait for investigators to make a positive identification and be allowed to do their job. We need to respect the process along with the realization this could be any of our missing loved ones.

The phrase ''positive identification'' makes it sound like a preliminary identification was made (whether it was based on items found on/around the skeleton, certain features etc.) and they're just waiting on dentals or DNA to confirm it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.