GUILTY AR - Dawna Natzke, 46, Hot Springs Village, 21 Dec 2011

He's not arrested yet. From both links:
"Oliver said Duck is not in custody and is believed to be in Louisiana."

He's not arrested yet. From both links:
"Oliver said Duck is not in custody and is believed to be in Louisiana."

Maybe we can find him. Everybody has a cyber-trail nowadays.
If anyone reading here has a clue please sign up and help us out!

It's a miracle they finally charged him. I thought this case was bungled beyond repair!

Finally!

http://www.thv11.com/news/article/2...ed-in-death-of-Hot-Springs-Village-dispatcher

HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE, Ark. (AP) - Garland County Prosecutor Steve Oliver said an arrest warrant has been issued for the boyfriend of a Hot Springs Village police dispatcher who was killed nearly two years ago.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/2...patcher-killed-in-december-2011-charged-with/

Boyfriend of Arkansas police dispatcher killed in December 2011 charged with murder

Finally !!! :drumroll: And I would find it verrrrry hard to believe that the scum bag's mommy doesn't know exactly where he is. And hopefully they were already on his trail before this was made public. Thank you Raz and TGI !!!

And thank you too RazTaz! Sorry I missed the link that you posted! :blush:

I am just so excited that they are finally going after him.

Just came across my twitter feed from Fox16

@FOX16News: BREAKING NEWS: Police confirm Kevin Duck, wanted for the murder of Dawna Natzke, is in custody in Colorado #ARnews

ETA...here's a link from KATV
http://www.katv.com/story/24078125/dawna-natzkes-boyfriend-wanted-for-murder-new-details-emerge

The sheriff's department says one of their investigators was informed that Duck was in the area of Burlington, CO. That information was sent to authorities there and Duck was taken into custody, without incident, on Tuesday evening.

I thought this day (charging KD) would never come.
Now to find him and get him in custody.

Toxicology reports show she died within three to four hours of leaving the party. Wonder what they found in the toxicology reports.

http://hotspringsdaily.com/fbi-cell...-duck-within-half-mile-of-dawna-natzkes-body/

BBM

I'm thinking the toxicology report indicated her blood alcohol content (BAC) was at a level consistent with someone who would have stopped drinking alcoholic beverages three to four hours prior to their death.

I would imagine there is a formula that can be used to determine how fast the body processes alcohol. Just as the ME can determine the time of death by measuring the temperature of the liver if a body is found within a certain amount of time. The people Dawn was with at the party might of stated how much she had to drink that night and from that it was determined how long she was likely alive or how soon after leaving the party it was likely that she was killed in order for her BAC to be at the level it was when her body was found.

I'm so glad Duck has been charged and arrested. I sure would like to know what took so long. Like I said before, I thought this was a slam dunk case from the beginning.

JMO

I mostly followed the case on the Hinky Meter and remember it well. I am pleased Kevin Duck has been charged with 1st Degree Murder. For the life of me, I don't get that terribly low bond for the charges.

I'm itching for this trial.

At a hearing Monday, a judge scheduled Duck's trial for July 22-25. A pretrial hearing was set for July 21.

http://www.thv11.com/news/article/297669/2/Trial-set-in-Arkansas-police-dispatchers-death

His attorney states here that Duck didn't kill Donna. So I'd like to hear who did, from him, and see his evidence, since he claims to 'know'. Surely he doesn't just take Duck's word for it :scared: . I mean its one thing to defend someone, but another to claim they're completely innocent. Who does he think murdered her, the HSV dude who had the party that night, the one she was allegedly having a 'fling' with? If so, where's the evidence? I'm all ears.

I often wonder how these defense attorneys live with themselves, talk about a life of self-deception and denial. I don't see how they stay sane.

HOT SPRING COUNTY (KATV) -
The man accused of murdering a Hot Springs Village police dispatcher was sentenced to six years for violation of probation is a separate case.

Duck was arrested in November 2013 for the 2011 murder of Hot Springs Village police dispatcher Dawna Natzke.

Although Tuesday's probation revocation trial was on a separate charge, the two are related.

Duck was in Colorado when he was arrested for Natzke's murder and did not have a travel pass or permission to be out of the state, as outlined in his probation conditions.

Judge Chris Williams also found Duck guilty of violating the residence and employment condition by obtaining a Louisiana driver's licence and failing to report the address change to his probation officer.

Duck is charged with first degree murder in Natzke's death, which violates another condition. Judge Williams clarified you do not have to be convicted - only charged - to violate the condition.

He called these willful violations and sentenced Duck to six years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back