FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was on a week-long camping trip this past week. Didn't even realize I'd be going through McCleary until I was mapping out the directions to my next spot. Can't go through and not stop at Lindsey's tree though.

Attachments

• Lindsey's Tree.jpg
    Lindsey's Tree.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 66
  • Lindsey's tree 2.jpg
    Lindsey's tree 2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Lindsey's signs.jpg
    Lindsey's signs.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 60
We were told today to hold onto this until tomorrow after the press release.. but media has released it on Facebook so I thought I would share it here too.

b1gb.jpg

Age progression
http://thevidette.com/sections/news...o-lindsey-baum-shows-what-she-might-look.html

Wow, she's so beautiful. I'm very conflicted I want her to be found in this raid but I don't want her to have gone thru this but I guess this would be better than not found.

Driving through McCleary today; I was struck by how open and un-treed the neighborhood was-it was bright, clear- totally and undeniably visable on the streets where she was last seen. Not many tall or full coverage fences, mostly neatly trimmed lawns right up to the door with little shrubbery. It seemed like it would be difficult to simply grab her and shove her in a vehicle-you would have to have impeccable timing to not be seen...not by someone out their window, passing on a side street in a car, walking up the drive with groceries.
And if she willingly went into a vehicle, home or business-it also seems incredible that no one has reported a chance sighting that held some validity or would yield some answers.
Where are you Lindsey? Who saw what happened to you?
MOO thx

I still think of you everyday wondering what happened to you.. Praying you will be found soon...

I can't believe it's been so long! That looks like a pretty decent age progression, but seeing this made me wonder - does anyone know of a case when someone has actually been identified based on an age progression?

I can't believe it's been so long! That looks like a pretty decent age progression, but seeing this made me wonder - does anyone know of a case when someone has actually been identified based on an age progression?

Sorry to quote myself, but it's too late to edit. I'm also wondering if anyone knows of anyone who has been found who had had an AP done of them and whether or not they ended up looking like the picture.

Sorry to quote myself, but it's too late to edit. I'm also wondering if anyone knows of anyone who has been found who had had an AP done of them and whether or not they ended up looking like the picture.

I can't recall anyone being found because of an age progression.

But I do remember when Shawn Hornbeck was found, he said he thought his age progression was insulting and looked nothing like him. :) And he's right. (Though I've seen some progressions that have been very similar.)

Not to get too far off topic, but here's Jaycee Dugard's...which isn't bad at all IMO.

628x471.jpg

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Jaycee-Dugard-seeks-to-block-details-on-children-3268265.php

Thank you so much, Shewhomustnotbenamed! That's pretty much what I was looking for. Wow, the Hornbeck one is way off. I love that kid, but I don't see how it is "insulting". But Jacie's is pretty darn good!

I'll drop the subject now : ) You answered my question.

I see how it is insulting! The age progression picture really does look nothing like him. Shawn was right. And yes, Jaycee's is pretty close, but they really did mess up with her hair color.

Also, I found this. I'm sure many people have already seen it though. What I'm wondering is if this is really Lindsey Baum, or even if it isn't, have police made absolutely sure whoever is with this girl is in the clear? And why is this even considered important to Lindsey's case if it isn't her in the video? Not sure, but here it is anyway: Surveillance Video: Lindsey Baum Case - YouTube

Also, I found this. I'm sure many people have already seen it though. What I'm wondering is if this is really Lindsey Baum, or even if it isn't, have police made absolutely sure whoever is with this girl is in the clear? And why is this even considered important to Lindsey's case if it isn't her in the video? Not sure, but here it is anyway: Surveillance Video: Lindsey Baum Case - YouTube

I'm a little confused by your post but I will try to answer to the best of my ability.

It was never said that Lindsey was or could be the child in this video. This is a video inside of a convenience store that Lindsey lived by and had to pass by that evening. LE was interested in talking to the people in the video to see if they had witnessed anything that night pertaining to Lindseys case. Maybe they seen her walk by (either alone or with someone) or seen her get into someones car, seen her crossing the road.

LE was just looking for anyone who might have seen something, anything.

I'm aware that it might've had little or no relevance. I just posted it because it seemed like it was important but I guess, like you said, it was just an attempt to find someone who knew something.

Not a day goes by where I don't think about Lindsey. I can't even imagine how her family and friends feel.

Where are you sweet girl? Come home for Christmas?

Somebody, somewhere knows something. Please let them come forward so her family can have some answers.

:bump:

Thinking of Lindsey and her loved ones during this holiday season. :beats:

lindsey-5.jpg

I also think about Lindsey every single day. So many missing children, and yet, as a nation, we know more about drunk and drugged up Hollywood. I truly wish, more attention was given to these missing angels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77