GUILTY CA - Gianni, 24, & Sal Belvedere, 22, Ilona Flint, 22, San Diego, 24 Dec 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this article, and while it doesn't add any new facts, there is a tone to it that I found interesting.

http://scoopsandiego.com/mission_va...cle_b7917a54-79c5-11e3-8a51-0019bb30f31a.html

I get the impression here that they are slightly leaning toward considering Gianni a person of interest. One snippet in particular says:

I find it interesting that they're using the original suspect description in the past tense ("may have been") as if they're thinking that's not really relevant anymore, and that police seem to have reason to believe Gianni may possibly choose to change his appearance, which implies to me that they think he's still alive and on the run (though that could be from fear instead of guilt).

"Gray box quotes" don't show up when reposting to reply. It was a description of Gianni in your gray box quote. I thought he had brown eyes, but it says blue eyes.

Okay, I admit it, I didn't know what else to say at this point. :blushing:

Honestly, I just can't imagine he'd still be alive and on the run, but it's JMO.

<rsbm>

Honestly, I just can't imagine he'd still be alive and on the run, but it's JMO.

I agree. Yet from reading Facebook posts by friends and family, it really sounds like they think he's alive and scared/blaming himself somewhere. Maybe they're just being optimistic.

I get the sense Ilona's family doesn't think G had anything to do with her death. Her obit listed him as fiance, and her stepfather stated that they lost their daughter but they want their 'son' home.

I think this is the big question.

Based on many public comments about how close the brothers were, even if there was a splinter between them, i can't see it going that bad.

I suspect Ilona may have been at the wrong place at the wrong time as the brothers were targeted. Hence Gianni in hiding/missing.

What the motive is - I have no idea….business/family?

BBM

Maybe I am cynical, but the reports of their extremely close bond is what leans me towards the jealousy angle. It makes me think that Gianni would be even more upset if he caught his fiance with his brother. The sense of betrayal would be more exaggerated. JMO

BBM

Maybe I am cynical, but the reports of their extremely close bond is what leans me towards the jealousy angle. It makes me think that Gianni would be even more upset if he caught his fiance with his brother. The sense of betrayal would be more exaggerated. JMO

If it was a crime of passion from a sudden deep sense of betrayal it leads me to think he wouldn't be able to live with himself after he killed his fiancé and his brother. He wouldn't be able to face his family either. I'm thinking his own life would feel over.

I am still of the opinion that he was either killed by the perpetrator or if not it was he who committed the murders and if that is the case then he is being helped to stay hidden.

Gianna falls into that age range for first showing signs of a mental illness. It may have been that his fiancée and brother were just friends, nothing more. Maybe he was depressed etc. and thought there was more to his brother and IG's relationship than there really was. Just a thought!

1558478_282877988503711_1882268590_n.jpg

Just reported that Gianni's car has been found with a body inside at a Jack in The Box in Riverside. It was noticed because of a foul odor. Trying to find MSM to link. :-(

ETA: Reported on KFMB http://www.cbs8.com/ @ 5:35 pm

http://www.10news.com/news/car-sought-in-christmas-slayings-found01172014

Car sought in Christmas Eve slayings in Mission Valley parking lot found in Riverside
Unidentified male body found inside Toyota Camry

Posted: 01/17/2014
Last Updated: 1 minute ago

RIVERSIDE, CALIF. - Today at about 12:30 p.m. the City of Riverside Police Department informed the San Diego Police Department Homicide Unit that a vehicle sought in connection with the Christmas Eve murders of two people in a Mission Valley mall parking lot had been located in the 19500 block of Van Buren Boulevard, in the City of Riverside. Officers also located a male body inside of the car.

Just reported that Gianni's car has been found with a body inside at a Jack in The Box in Riverside. It was noticed because of a foul odor. Trying to find MSM to link. :-(

ETA: Reported on KFMB http://www.cbs8.com/ @ 5:35 pm

Wow. That's a long time to go unnoticed, unless the body was covered over in some way. Just looked up Jack in the Box and it seems to be a restaurant, so there must have been lots of other people parking there over the past few weeks?

Devastating news for the family. Hope they can get some answers.

Although identification is yet to be determined, this is just a very sad outcome for all of the families. :tantrum:

Car belonging to Gianni Belvedere found in Riverside; body discovered

Watch CBS News 8 at 6:30 p.m. for the latest information.
RIVERSIDE (CBS 8) - Riverside authorities said Friday they located the vehicle belonging to a man missing since the deaths of his brother and fiancee after a shooting in a Mission Valley parking lot. A body was found inside the car.
Gianni Belvedere, 24, has been missing since the shootings on Christmas Eve at Westfield Mission Valley mall that killed his brother Salvatore Belvedere and fiancee Ilona Flint.
On Friday, authorities responded to a report of a foul odor coming from a vehicle located at a Jack in the Box parking lot in Riverside County, where they found an unidentified man's body inside.
THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS STORY. Refresh this page and follow us on Twitter and Facebook for further updates as they become available.

Wow just watching this on abc7 live now. "Looks like a homicide." Body unidentified. Body found in trunk.

:(

ETA quote was what the reporter said, not an official LE comment.

Wow just watching this on abc7 live now. "Looks like a homicide." Body unidentified. Body found in trunk.

:(

ETA quote was what the reporter said, not an official LE comment.

Interesting... What on earth is going on?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa