UK LE request permission to interview 3 suspected burglars!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
but but but I was the very first post....

I am so confused about the rules....it seems that I always break them and I don't know what I do wrong....I look at other posts (not in this thread, just anywhere in general) and I don't know how the posts are allowed to stay.

One day I'm sure to be banned from WS forever and I won't even know why.
:tears:

I think it was probably my reply !!

:blushing: Sorry Everyone !!

I believe the dogs myself.

No agenda.

Same here !

Every article I've seen sources the MIRROR

"A spokesman for Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry told the Daily Mirror"

http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/madeleine-portuguese-officials-await-uk-request-for-help/30378

* Google Clarence Mitchell *

METROPOLITAN POLICE PRESS BUREAU

met_update_10_01_20143_600.JPG

Same here !

Every article I've seen sources the MIRROR

"A spokesman for Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry told the Daily Mirror"

http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/madeleine-portuguese-officials-await-uk-request-for-help/30378

* Google Clarence Mitchell *

METROPOLITAN POLICE PRESS BUREAU

met_update_10_01_20143_600.JPG

I want to be hopeful that they're close to solving the case but I can't help thinking that if the parents really believed that SY was close to solving the case and arresting the people who may be responsible they would tell their spokesman to shut the heck up in order to avoid interfering with the investigation.

I believe that they are on to something.. Between the burglars and their cell phone info they must have something.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

I want to be hopeful that they're close to solving the case but I can't help thinking that if the parents really believed that SY was close to solving the case and arresting the people who may be responsible they would tell their spokesman to shut the heck up in order to avoid interfering with the investigation.

It's quite possible SY has eyes on the perps already and wanted the story leaked with minimal information given to see A: Who they contact B: where they go C: If they will lead them to Maddie through a 4th person (read as ringleader).

I don't get the logic of a parent killing a child and then getting "red herrings" in the news to draw more attention to a case that has otherwise gone cold. JMHO

It's quite possible SY has eyes on the perps already and wanted the story leaked with minimal information given to see A: Who they contact B: where they go C: If they will lead them to Maddie through a 4th person (read as ringleader).

I don't get the logic of a parent killing a child and then getting "red herrings" in the news to draw more attention to a case that has otherwise gone cold. JMHO

I doubt they would still have the same cellphones 6 years later IMO if they're involved.

Red herrings could be to draw attention away from the parents. IIRC Scotland Yard took over the case in June 2013 and PJ just recently reopened the case.

One word for these upcoming arrests: Scapegoat.

We will have to wait and see.

I am not anxious to jump to any conclusions.. I think we need to see how it pans out. Either the evidence is there or it is not.

What I know is that they are still looking for Madeleine and [modsnip]. It all seems to be focused on an unknown perp.

But we will see.

Exactly.. While people love to believe in conspiracies, There is none here that I can see.

They are following evidence looking for a missing baby.. Hopefully this will lead to information about what happened to her.

I didn't say anything about the parents killing a child. I just find it extremely unusual for LE to announce via third parties that they've solved the case before they have even talked to the suspects. It could be a red herring LE wants out to cover up whichever leads they're looking at.

If there is a "ring leader" who still has Madeleine after all these years it doesn't really sound like it was panicked burglars grabbing a child after a burglary gone wrong, it sounds more like a planned kidnapping by a pedophile ring or something. I think panicked burglars would have gotten rid of her in more panic pretty quickly after they realized what a huge international uproar they caused.

I doubt they would still have the same cellphones 6 years later IMO if they're involved.

Red herrings could be to draw attention away from the parents. IIRC Scotland Yard took over the case in June 2013 and PJ just recently reopened the case.

It wouldn't matter if they are the same phones or not, if they know who the suspects are, they probably have any new phone #s too, and are no doubt closely monitoring their every move.

I didn't say anything about the parents killing a child. I just find it extremely unusual for LE to announce via third parties that they've solved the case before they have even talked to the suspects. It could be a red herring LE wants out to cover up whichever leads they're looking at.

If there is a "ring leader" who still has Madeleine after all these years it doesn't really sound like it was panicked burglars grabbing a child after a burglary gone wrong, it sounds more like a planned kidnapping by a pedophile ring or something. I think panicked burglars would have gotten rid of her in more panic pretty quickly after they realized what a huge international uproar they caused.

I don't think SY has said they "solved the case" just that they are looking into a possible and plausable theory as per what little info we have right now. I didn't say a ring leader still has Maddie, but if one exists, he would be the one who directed his gang of theives as to what to do. Not all is black and white when we only know part of the truth and many "theories".

I don't think SY has said they "solved the case" just that they are looking into a possible and plausable theory as per what little info we have right now. I didn't say a ring leader still has Maddie, but if one exists, he would be the one who directed his gang of theives as to what to do. Not all is black and white when we only know part of the truth and many "theories".

It was said that they are going to make the first arrests in Madeleine's case. Maybe it came from SY, maybe it didn't, but imo saying so strongly implies the case has been solved. Can SY arrest random people they have no real evidence against just because they're someone they want to talk to and it's a possible and plausible theory they're looking at?

It was said that they are going to make the first arrests in Madeleine's case. Maybe it came from SY, maybe it didn't, but imo saying so strongly implies the case has been solved. Can SY arrest random people they have no real evidence against just because they're someone they want to talk to and it's a possible and plausible theory?

My guess is no.. so they must have more than we know..

Contrary to what we like to believe here we don't ever have ALL the information.. There is a lot of stuff that is held back for a reason.

I think they have more than just a theory to put forth arrest warrants.

It was said that they are going to make the first arrests in Madeleine's case. Maybe it came from SY, maybe it didn't, but imo saying so strongly implies the case has been solved. Can SY arrest random people they have no real evidence against just because they're someone they want to talk to and it's a possible and plausible theory they're looking at?

And is it possible they have something else on these people, maybe an internet crime they can arrest them for? And even if they are arresting them in connection with the Maddie case, it doesn't mean they have "solved" the case, just that they have evidence of their involvement. Again I say not all is black and white and we don't know what LE is holding close to the vest, as many have stated in other cases, that LE always holds some information tightly.

My guess is no.. so they must have more than we know..

Contrary to what we like to believe here we don't ever have ALL the information.. There is a lot of stuff that is held back for a reason.

I think they have more than just a theory to put forth arrest warrants.

We will see shortly.

Last July the tabloids reported that there could be a string of arrests within weeks. I'm a little cynical, I suppose.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/41...robe-will-have-teeth-vows-Scotland-Yard-chief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth