GUILTY PA - Ashley Kline, 23, Berks County, 30 December 2013

And now another missing woman...this is just not good. She's closer to holly.

Who is the other woman Saphyrra?

I am very disappointed investigators have announced publically that they have no leads in Ashley's case. There's nothing like taking the pressure off a killer, just when it needs to be ramped up so they'll (hopefully) make a mistake. I should think he/she was panicking like mad up until that point, knowing Ashley's body had been found. Any accomplices who may have been thinking of getting to the DA first have probably reconsidered now too. :(

If any of Ashley's possessions or clothing items are still missing it would be good to have a detailed description and that information released now. To make sure it's recognised and handed in if a member of the public sees it. It's possible different items were disposed of in different places. I notice there was no mention of a murder weapon and if it has been found, either. Should hikers be looking out in the woods for a bloodied stick? A tool? Or people around this area be looking twice at a heavy tool/golf club/baseball bat suddenly disappearing from someone's vehicle or home?

Or was Ashley run down by a vehicle and damage or a sudden vehicle respray by someone she knew should raise alarms?

I know investigators have to balance the release of information with the risk of weakening a future prosecution, but it seems so often information that triggers a vital tip trickles out when a case has gone cold, and the passage of time has compromised the evidence anyway.......

They want him to talk so a maybe them taking the pressure off will allow his guard to go down and his mother's also. Then he won't get a lawyer yet hopefully and start talking, if he has not started already. I am just being hopeful. jmo

zwie----your post at 319---------was Ashleys phone found?? I dont remember---I'd think if her phone was intact, this could have happened instantly in the home and the killer operated on on reaction and would not think to destroy the phone or hide it.

Also--the decomp puzzles me----its cold outside and has been ---would think there would not be as much decomp.

OMGL--- rest in peace sweet child.

sorceror12----thanks for the article---- just read it------Who is this animal????????

I, too, think maybe saying no leads is a ploy... I suspect they do have leads. the anger involved is a good lead in and of itself. it takes a close relationship to develop that level of anger.

PS, was the decomp that bad, or was it just that much trauma?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

zwie----your post at 319---------was Ashleys phone found?? I dont remember---I'd think if her phone was intact, this could have happened instantly in the home and the killer operated on on reaction and would not think to destroy the phone or hide it.

Also--the decomp puzzles me----its cold outside and has been ---would think there would not be as much decomp.
OMGL--- rest in peace sweet child.

BBM. We had a day since Ashley went missing (after that recent bitter cold snap) that it warmed up quite a bit. I'm an hour or so north of berks county and it got up to 56 here, so I would guess it got to 60 there. Don't know how much one day of warm temps would affect a body, but just thought I'd interject that.

ETA: I gathered it was the trauma more than anything that made her unrecognizable, but I could have missed something.

From sorcerer's article: What investigators do know is that someone beat her to death.

"From looking at her you could not tell who it was so they had to get her dental records," said Lancaster County District Attorney Craig Stedman

All of the local MSM articles I have seen listed Severe Trauma. We have had an occasional day of warmer weather here but not warmer than low 50's.

All of the local MSM articles I have seen listed Severe Trauma. We have had an occasional day of warmer weather here but not warmer than low 50's.

Wunderground has the high on January 6 at 56, January 11 at 61, and January 13 at 55 in Robesonia. The 11th was the day I was thinking about.

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KRDG/2014/1/15/MonthlyHistory.html#calendar

Most days blur together for me temperature-wise, but I distinctly remembered peeling off my overcoat several days ago because it seemed to so hot compared to the -4 degree weather we had at the start of the year (and I also noticed the bank thermometer at a bank I passed by).

I can't imagine who would do this to a young girl. Killing is sick enough, but to beat someone - it has to take a certain kind of sick to do something like that.

If Ashley told her family she was going to see a friend, would she lie about where she was going? Did she have any reason to lie about where she was going or was she really just going to see a friend.

Perhaps she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time when some creep came by. I do hope the police have leads though they're saying they do not. :(

I thought perhaps the decomposition was so badly because maybe there was water involved. that would make identification hard I would think.

was she in school? worked? where? she lived with her dad, right? what's the situation with mom? tia, I feel I've missed this info...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I do not recall seeing anything about decomposition. Could you please correct me if I'm wrong or provide a link?

I do not recall seeing anything about decomposition. Could you please correct me if I'm wrong or provide a link?

I meant as to suggest why she was hard to identify. That she for lack of a better word decomposed different because of water involved perhaps ...just my thought

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Rest in peace, beautiful girl. My thoughts are with your family and friends. :rose:

Justice for Ashley.

WGAL News Channel 8 Susquehanna Valley, Pa.
BREAKING NEWS: Two men have been charged in the murder of a Berks County woman, whose body was found Sunday in Clay Township, Lancaster County. Adam Lynch, of Reading and Ryan Schannauer, of Wyomissing, are charged in the death of 23-year-old Ashley Kline. The Lancaster County District Attorney will hold a news conference later this morning to discuss the case. We'll have the details on News 8 at Noon and on line at wgal.com.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back