GUILTY PA - Ashley Kline, 23, Berks County, 30 December 2013

Sad, breaks my heart but I'm glad they are caught.

Press conference is over, the video will be posted later.

Absolutely horrible what happened to her!!!

Oh poor, sweet girl.. I thought it was MSM that COD was beating? I read above why they couldn't release the stabbing and burning details, so was it just bad reporting or....?

Adam's cover photo on FB says "Men do the things they need to do to become the men they want to be."

Yeah, some man you are.

:furious:

821565_190.jpg
Schannauer.

http://lancasteronline.com/article/...arged-in-Ashley-Lynn-Kline-homicide-case.html

I'm speechless. I simply can't imagine... there is so much I want to say, but there are no words... I can't make any sense of this. my prayers are with her family and investigators, who must remain rational while dealing with these... these... yeah, there are just no words.

damn.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Also interesting that LE said they had "no leads" when they knew who she was actually last seen with. False sense of security or truly no leads until the body was found?

I have the feeling that those 2 were suspects from early on. MOO

Oh poor, sweet girl.. I thought it was MSM that COD was beating? I read above why they couldn't release the stabbing and burning details, so was it just bad reporting or....?

Adam's cover photo on FB says "Men do the things they need to do to become the men they want to be."

Yeah, some man you are.

:furious:

I saw that too, didn't know if we were allowed to post it or not.

Such a sad story. How someone, much less 2 people, could do that to another I'll never understand.

---having gasoline (am assuming it was not taken out of tank) we can make a presumption of pre-meditation?

Omg! She was set on fire while she was alive?

I'm horrified!

Sick, sick people! I'll never understand :(

---having gasoline (am assuming it was not taken out of tank) we can make a presumption of pre-meditation?

Officials did not use that exact word "pre-meditation" but I do believe they are leaning towards it, everything seems that way.

Video of press conference:
[video=youtube;PM14Hin5ktM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM14Hin5ktM[/video]

AND they went back to the scene and burned her a second time. Oh dear Lord.

I just hope and pray that poor Ashley was not conscious when they did most of these hideous things to her. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back