JonBenet sitting up front with John and Judith having to squeeze in the back seat

What would be on your mind if you were waking up planning to go on a vacation that morning? The vacation. With that in mind, how would you dress? Would you just throw on the same old clothes you wore yesterday or would you dress for the vacation you were taking that very morning? Answer that question for yourself
I find this point really interesting. First of all, she did not throw on "old clothes". She put on a very nice outfit that I am sure she selected with Christmas in mind, because she was that kind of woman. No inference meant there, i am as well.

She was not dressing for the entire vacation. She was dressing for a plane ride and she would have met up with the adult kids and the fiance'. None of those people had seen her wearing that outfit the day before.

Sorry, I just don't see the big deal on that. Never have.

Now, does that mean that she did not have the outfit on because she was not up all night staging? Nope, not IMO. That may well have been the reason.

I just don't see that that outfit, in and of itself, means anything one way or the other. Same with bad manners on the car ride.

PR said her shower was broken and that she didn't need to take a shower, so let me just stop you right there. Would PR sleep in her clothes? No. If she made breakfast first, she would stay in her night clothes to do so. If she dressed, she would dress for the vacation. But what she would not do is dress in the clothes she wore yesterday. But even if she did, by any stretch of the imagination, put on her previous day's clothes the next day to make breakfast in, what she would definitely not do is put on makeup wearing those clothes. She would change into the clothes she planned to wear that day prior to putting on her make up.

IDI can (and will) argue anything that goes against IDI, but to me it shows one thing: the entire morning story was nothing but that, a cover-story.

But this whole line of thought started because some other poster said there was nothing unusual for PR to be dressed in the same clothes because she was not expecting to see anyone other than family members that day. I was merely pointing out that that was not true, that PR should have expected to see other people that day because she was supposed to be taking a vacation with her family. M2M could not understand that. Can you?
BBM

Source, please.

I find this point really interesting. First of all, she did not throw on "old clothes". She put on a very nice outfit that I am sure she selected with Christmas in mind, because she was that kind of woman. No inference meant there, i am as well.

She was not dressing for the entire vacation. She was dressing for a plane ride and she would have met up with the adult kids and the fiance'. None of those people had seen her wearing that outfit the day before.

Sorry, I just don't see the big deal on that. Never have.

Now, does that mean that she did not have the outfit on because she was not up all night staging? Nope, not IMO. That may well have been the reason.

I just don't see that that outfit, in and of itself, means anything one way or the other. Same with bad manners on the car ride.

Ok, now that you explain it that way I do see your point about how it could be explainable that she would wear the same clothes. Likewise the jeep incident could be nothing more than bad manners, as you say. So there may be nothing in either of these to indicate anything significant.

It is in one of the testimonies that PR gave when being interviewed by LE. You can easily find it.
...probably not as easy as you could. This was something Mrs. Ramsey said during a LE interview? I don't recall this at all. If you would share your source, I'd appreciate it.

...probably not as easy as you could. This was something Mrs. Ramsey said during a LE interview? I don't recall this at all. If you would share your source, I'd appreciate it.

DOI, pg 10

DOI, pg 10

She'd been in those clothes for the entire previous day. No, she isn't going to throw on the same clothes she wore the day before. JMO

John Ramsey BDA interview - June 23, 1998:
10 MIKE KANE: Did you have any workmen do
11 anything in the house in preparation for that? (1996 Christmas Party at Ramseys')
12 JOHN RAMSEY: Not that I recall. We did have
13 -- the only work that was done in that period was:
14 Patsy's shower faucet had broken, the water. And15 so we had a plumber come in. they tore out the
16 wall, you know, to get the valve out and replaced
17 out. And that was done, maybe Novemberish.
18 So now we had the shower wall with a big hole in
19 it and this Mervin Pew over Thanksgiving to repair
20 that tile work. But that's all work we had done in
21 the house around that period of time.
DOI (Patsy speaking):
"Slowly the normal routine for an early morning flight comes into focus. Take a shower, get dressed, get going. I swing out of bed and abruptly remember that my shower is still broken."
So was it broken or not? Repaired or not?

The thread is completely off topic. Are we talking about a car ride, or PR's clothes (which I am sure there is already a thread for)?

Also - all this back and forth at each other because of differing viewpoints needs to stop. It's not necessary. Ya'll just get over your own bad selves and move along. State your opinion, your theory, your interpretation and let others state theirs. If you can't do that, scroll and roll.

Salem

The thread is completely off topic. Are we talking about a car ride, or PR's clothes (which I am sure there is already a thread for)?

Also - all this back and forth at each other because of differing viewpoints needs to stop. It's not necessary. Ya'll just get over your own bad selves and move along. State your opinion, your theory, your interpretation and let others state theirs. If you can't do that, scroll and roll.

Salem

BBM: So you can delete those?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288