SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link for court records search index for SC?

Or just one from Horry County? I'm more interested in the entire state court records index.

Thanks.

A few links that might work for you. Not sure what you are looking for.

http://www.judicial.state.sc.us/casesearch/

http://www.publiclibraries.com/records/southcarolina.htm

http://publicindex.sccourts.org/horry/publicindex/

http://www.ncsc.org/topics/access-a...-links.aspx?cat=Public Access Web Sites#South Carolina

I get what you're saying. Like some people think "All press is good press" and could care less what people think, as long as long as they know their name. They also might not have the self-awareness to know that the interview probably won't go over well, or maybe they think the public will think they are innocent after they speak out.

However, the local media says they reached out to them, and they didn't reply. So they've already refused airtime on local TV.

Agree with both of you. I would think it's likely that someone, like perhaps a lawyer, has advised them not to do any interviews...and to stay off SM. That would be very wise advice. Some people would be unable to resist the temptation of MSM, SM, etc. unless it were, perhaps, the only way someone else would represent them. MOO.

TOTALLY agree, unless he was afraid of child support and other property that his wife could get if he's the one that cheated and defaulted on the marriage. If OMM did go out to meet HE, maybe he was followed.

Is it possible the whole scenario is a set up? Can't shake that feeling.

Yeah, it kind of feels like it. But setting up what? Just to make OM look like the guilty party?

I'm convinced she got in a car with someone. Only one person makes sense if that's the case. What happens after that is anyones guess.

I have been around this forum for years & followed many cases & the answers are usually the most obvious and the most simple.

I'm convinced she got in a car with someone. Only one person makes sense if that's the case. What happens after that is anyones guess.

Ditto.

I have a couple of theories about how she became separated from her vehicle. Not sure she voluntary went or not.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

I wish we could have a parking lot thread.
In a way, I feel if we could openly theorize, it may put pressure on the suspect(s) and as stated before....one in particular might be offended if we theorize wrong. He/she may decide to call attention to themselves.

Kwim?

Whatever happened to Heather...I feel it was NOT unrelated to her romance/relationship with OM, in any event.

I wish we could have a parking lot thread.
In a way, I feel if we could openly theorize, it may put pressure on the suspect(s) and as stated before....one in particular might be offended if we theorize wrong. He/she may decide to call attention to themselves.

Kwim?

I agree with this request. It would make it 100x easier to keep the conversations on track.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Whatever happened to Heather...I feel it was NOT unrelated to her romance/relationship with OM, in any event.

I feel the relationship was the catalyst . . . but to what and by whom?
We have very limited info.
IF we ever get all the answers, I think we may get some surprises.

I do believe more than one person knows what happened and this allows me to feel hopeful. One person can carry a secret to the grave. Two. . .not so much. And the more people who have information about how Heather disappeared exponentially increases our chances for answers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have been around this forum for years & followed many cases & the answers are usually the most obvious and the most simple.

I agree but with this case we have very very limited information that I wonder if we had more info would something else become more obvious than what seems obvious now?

I feel the relationship was the catalyst . . . but to what and by whom?
We have very limited info.
IF we ever get all the answers, I think we may get some surprises.

I do believe more than one person knows what happened and this allows me to feel hopeful. One person can carry a secret to the grave. Two. . .not so much. And the more people who have information about how Heather disappeared exponentially increases our chances for answers.

Maybe not to the grave, but for a lot of years. With Haleigh Cummings, Lauren Spierer, Korte Stouffer and others, it appears that more than one person probably knows what happened to the victim, yet no one is talking. I hate to think we are looking at years here, but I really feel that this case will remain in neutral unless she is found.

I agree but with this case we have very very limited information that I wonder if we had more info would something else become more obvious than what seems obvious now?

What is obvious to me is the unlikelihood of OM's calls being coincidental to this case.

I am now much older than Heather but when I was her age I remember going out on a date with one guy while still being more attracted/more in love with another guy. And when I got home from my date if the guy that I was in love with called me and said come over or meet me at the lake I was out the door immediately regardless of what time it was. To me it sounds like she left voluntarily to meet up with someone else and met foul play either with the person she was meeting up with or some random stranger. JMO.

No...LE does not have to say anything. But if they admit they believe a crime has taken place, there might be a let-up from those who feel she ran off, flew to Thailand and other, IMO, ridiculous theories.

except for the fact no contact has been made by her ,I don't think LE would commit themselves to say a crime was committed with out concrete proof of one. I don't think LE cares what anybody thinks..otherwise they would have appealed to the public on a regular basis and kept everyone up on the investigation

O/T posting because I know others were discussing Justin here.

Justin Addelsberger is "ok and safe. He has not home and has not come in to contact with any friends or family at this point," according to the Facebook page set up by his family and/or friends that were helping to search for him. Sorry I can't link it from here, but the page is Help bring Justin Addelsberger home.

Let's home there is more good news in SC soon.

Jacksonville ,Fla. and when he left he took his computer...big tip off ,imo

Maybe not to the grave, but for a lot of years. With Haleigh Cummings, Lauren Spierer, Korte Stouffer and others, it appears that more than one person probably knows what happened to the victim, yet no one is talking. I hate to think we are looking at years here, but I really feel that this case will remain in neutral unless she is found.

Are any of these people facing arrest or other serious consequences? It seems not.

So no incentive to talk.

Jacksonville ,Fla.

What does this mean? Not following.

I should clarify, my statement was made, "let's hope there is more good new in SC soon." The reason I made this is bc there are SO many missing people in SC and one was just found. It is irrelevant where they are found, as the people of SC celebrate and SC hopes there is more good news. SC needs to continue to hear more good news and bring more of their missing home.

I am now much older than Heather but when I was her age I remember going out on a date with one guy while still being more attracted/more in love with another guy. And when I got home from my date if the guy that I was in love with called me and said come over or meet me at the lake I was out the door immediately regardless of what time it was. To me it sounds like she left voluntarily to meet up with someone else and met foul play either with the person she was meeting up with or some random stranger. JMO.

Right, I agree.

If her date night clothes from the pic were found in her apartment, and she intentionally left her apartment AFTER she got home, it's a very good bet she met with someone she knew.

Since her car was actually found abandon at PTL, a location very much known to her, and her last known communication was with a bf/ex, all indications and known facts do lead me to believe, unfortunately, that HE is deceased, and was murdered by either a bf/ex and/or a jealous spouse.

This is JMO, and a very negative one at that.

Nothing but tires to spin here.

Cell towers, computer data and a web of lies and circumstantial evidence will likely be how this case ever gets closed.

I do hope there is closure for this family and community. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member