GUILTY MI - Ramsay Scrivo, 32, found dismembered, St Clair County, 27 Jan 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately he didn't move to Mx !
I feel that it was only solution for him to escape .... maybe when she has find it on fb she made decision....
BTW she looks scary with her makeup and smile

so sad

With what news we've have now, I want to know when things weren't clicking in mom's head. Was it before her husband died or after? Or all her life? Might be doubts within the families. I did see where she wasn't acknowledged on some family fb pages about the father of Ramsay when a pic was posted after his death. I think her husbands death is a supicious death now with her murdering Ramsay. jmo

Looking at these pics of her home and her sons condo I wonder where in the world she dismembered him. Very close neighbors. I guess I was assuming she used a power tool since she is an older lady and I would think it would be extremely difficult to do otherwise. I wonder if either place has a basement.

I read it was a chainsaw used. That's not a quiet power tool! Imagine being the neighbor that heard that!

I know it's petty but her eyes are haunting. They are huge and dark. Anyone else notice that?

I know it's petty but her eyes are haunting. They are huge and dark. Anyone else notice that?

I did as soon as I found her FB page. Haunting is a good word, they're so dark especially when you see her in pics with other people, everyone else's eyes don't compare to hers. Kinda creepy.

My spidey sense is going up on her filing for guardianship on her son 2 days after her husband passed. He was what 31ish yrs old? Sounds to me like there might have been financial reasons or motivation for that move. Hardly time to make funeral arrangements for her husband. Sounds like she wanted legal status to make financial transactions for her son. JMO

Just not clear on this...Her past husbands will or trust might shed more light on this.

Im interested on why LE was called to the home on more than one occasion. It was stated as "family trouble", but was it between her and Ramsay or was it while her husband was alive? She didn't live with Ramsay until recently and the reasoning was because of the fire in her home and renovations being done...BUT...

I just read in an article that her husband had been doing renovations in the house when he suddenly died at home. Then a fire breaks out later on (after he has passed) and now there's different renovations being done.

If her son was so troubling to her, why on earth move in with him?

BTW: I read on her FB that she worked for a nursing home. Not sure where surgical nurse came from. Does anyone know the license that she had? RN? BSN or lpn?

She also seemed to be very interested in breast cancer, I wonder if she had had it at some point?

Im interested on why LE was called to the home on more than one occasion. It was stated as "family trouble", but was it between her and Ramsay or was it while her husband was alive? She didn't live with Ramsay until recently and the reasoning was because of the fire in her home and renovations being done...BUT...

I just read in an article that her husband had been doing renovations in the house when he suddenly died at home. Then a fire breaks out later on (after he has passed) and now there's different renovations being done.

If her son was so troubling to her, why on earth move in with him?

BTW: I read on her FB that she worked for a nursing home. Not sure where surgical nurse came from. Does anyone know the license that she had? RN? BSN or lpn?

She also seemed to be very interested in breast cancer, I wonder if she had had it at some point?

http://www.freep.com/article/20140202/NEWS05/302020138/woman-dismemberment-case-body-parts-son

At the time of his death last year, Daniel Scrivo had been rehabbing the condo at Lakeshore Village where Ramsay Scrivo was living.

I wonder if she tried to get Ramsay to move in with her to try to have more "control" over him if that's the type of mother she was. If that didn't work maybe the fire was a way to get under the same roof as him...or of course insurance $. Makes me wonder why the other son moved far away.

The husband died on 5/15/2013. Reading the obit. there was a Memorial Mass on 6/1/2013. (I guess that gave her time to file all the stuff in court about Ramsay.) Does this mean no funeral or was that private? I wonder if he was burried or cremated? I also wonder if there was an autopsy.

My spidey sense is going up on her filing for guardianship on her son 2 days after her husband passed. He was what 31ish yrs old? Sounds to me like there might have been financial reasons or motivation for that move. Hardly time to make funeral arrangements for her husband. Sounds like she wanted legal status to make financial transactions for her son. JMO

Just not clear on this...Her past husbands will or trust might shed more light on this.

Past husbands???? Where did you see she had more than one husband?

The husband died on 5/15/2013. Reading the obit. there was a Memorial Mass on 6/1/2013. (I guess that gave her time to file all the stuff in court about Ramsay.) Does this mean no funeral or was that private? I wonder if he was burried or cremated? I also wonder if there was an autopsy.

She actually filed a case to have Ramsay committed to a hospital on 5-16-2013 the next day after her husband died. Then on 5-17-2013 filed for guardianship. She wasted no time.

http://macombcountymi.gov/eservices/?x=mPqerRzq6GIoM99X9DFu*g

That's a long time to wait for a memorial service, I wonder why?

The funeral was 2 weeks after his death. Is that an unusual length of time for a straight forward death. When my husband died there had to be an autopsy and he was buried two weeks later. Just wondering if he had an autopsy performed.

The funeral was 2 weeks after his death. Is that an unusual length of time for a straight forward death. When my husband died there had to be an autopsy and he was buried two weeks later. Just wondering if he had an autopsy performed.
If not, maybe they need to exhume his body and do an autopsy to determine the exact COD (Cause Of Death) and MOD (Manner Of Death).

I noted both of her parents have passed, too. Any death directly related to her could be in question.

My God. Don't tell me we could be looking at a serial killer!!!

I agree SS. They sure do need to be investigated. I'm sure the family of Ramsay and his father and siblings want the truth told. I'll wait for awhile.

Can someone link the FB pages? I can never find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member