GUILTY Canada - Loretta Saunders, 26, Halifax, NS, 13 February 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have an address on the sublet? Sorry to ask but intently watching Canada/U.S. hockey

Terrace View Apartments, 41 Cowie Hill Road, Cowie Hill

Using google map, there are lots of small lakes, but they would be frozen. It is extremely close to Purcel's Cove though which wouldn't be frozen though and of course there are miles and miles of woods on the drive out of NS. I don't think they did much planning. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they are rolling on each other as we speak. I hope that wonderful detective that interviewed the murders of Tori S. and R. Williams is doing the interviewing.

I'm with TD Canada Trust and do 90% of my banking online. I've only ever been asked security questions while trying to reset my online password. This still wouldn't change my ATM PIN# though. If they had used the ATM then they already knew the PIN# but by accessing the account online they would be able to make any changes (daily withdrawal limit etc) and/transfers they wanted to. I sent my landlord an e-transfer this morning for rent. Took about 2 minutes to send and 15 for him to receive. Anyone with access to my password could've emptied out my account and sent it to anyone (including themselves) with an e-mail address. All in about 17 minutes.

Thats tight

"last few days"

Likely drove straight thru for the most part. I'm sure they would have run in to some weather that would have likely slowed them down a bit. MapQuest is showing approx. 22-23 hours.

IMO there would be more than one entrance in this building. Doesn't state in the info that "all" entrances are monitored.

And CANADA WINS WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!! Friggin Eh. Sowwy :blushing:

I hear ya fellow Canuck :seeya:

Oooh yeah!

No disrespect intended, but yeah!:loveyou:

Harrow, gosh, that's a long car ride. They would have had as much success at hiding out if they had just gone downtown and hung out at the mall.

Believe it or not I got lost in Harrow :floorlaugh: I have been there once in my life. All those country roads look the same to me. Unless you know somebody there is no reason to go there. Appears the "she" in this pair did.

Wondered if Loretta texted her boyfriend under duress and posed the question about Mother's maiden name on the hopes it would tip b.f. off that something was wrong.

Wondered if Loretta texted her boyfriend under duress and posed the question about Mother's maiden name on the hopes it would tip b.f. off that something was wrong.

I don't think it was her texting :(

Sounds as tho the sublet apt. "May" be a crime scene. Pure speculation on my part and assumption based on time spent in the apt. by Investigators. "If" that is the case Loretta cant be far IMO. Would they travel that far with Loretta? Of course still hoping Loretta is found alive :please: Another aspect. Why Harrow Ont? do they know somebody? I'm about 45 minutes away from Harrow. Population cant be much more than a few thousand. Not much there period. Many country roads. Would they be headed for the U.S. border? Only way to cross as of late is the Bridge from either Windsor or Sarnia (from that general area) Lakes have been frozen for some time so no Ferry's are running.

I am quite familiar with Harrow. I was a teacher there for 29 years. It is a lovely small town with great people. It's also a bit isolated. I wonder about their connection to Harrow (if they even have one) Their names do not sound familiar (like I know everyone in town haha) I'm still in touch with lots of folks from the area. If they know any other details I'll post again.

I just went back and read Post # 120. I'll have to check out who lives there. (I hope it's not one of my old students!)

The man they were staying with has been unnamed thus far. There is an article somewhere here that states "she" knew the man. Given these two I wonder if she/they were scamming men online.

I am quite familiar with Harrow. I was a teacher there for 29 years. It is a lovely small town with great people. It's also a bit isolated. I wonder about their connection to Harrow (if they even have one) Their names do not sound familiar (like I know everyone in town haha) I'm still in touch with lots of folks from the area. If they know any other details I'll post again.

Oh yes it is lovely. No disrespect to Harrow. I meant it's just not going to draw a lot of people who are looking for malls, many restaurants etc. Things of that nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea