FL FL/TX/CA /NH CHRISTOPHER WILDER, the "Beauty Queen Killer, 1980-84

oh, and the nature trail was a natural wooded area. No house plants, no added landscape plants to it. All natural wooded canopy.

Hi,
I was almost a victim of Wilder. I was a model working for an agency in Ft. Lauderdale. After a "cattle call" at the agency and Wilder looking over approx. 50 girls he chose me for his photo shoot.
To make a long story short and hopefully to add a new place of search for you.
The shoot took place at Boca West in Boca Raton, FL.
He and I were the only people there for the entire day.
The place was under new construction and there were model homes/town homes built and being built along with ordered ones I am sure.
Anyway...
After many hours of being with him in one of these model town homes he packed me up and we got into his car and he drove a short way to a wooded boardwalk. This boardwalk is in Boca West.
He took me there to do some more shots.....
I knew something was not right.
I am not going to go into all the details in this post, but at the end of the boardwalk, was a large wooded forest area. In that place...at that moment...I felt like there were bodies buried out there. That flashed into my head right then when I was with him and I though for a second" Am I crazy?"
After Wilder was dead I worked with an FBI agent in the Boca West development and took him to the boardwalk area as well.
I have NO idea if the FBI looked for bodies in the woods there at the boardwalk or ANY other areas of Boca West.
When I was with Wilder he showed me a picture of a girl, that he told me was my "competition". That it was going to be either her or me for "the job".
The girl looked like she was 11-15 years of age, shortish reddish hair with fair skin. She did not look like a model at all. She may have even had freckles on her face.

It is not much, but hopefully it may help.

Sorry for bumping this old thread, but could the girl you are talking about be Coleen Orsborn?

colleen-osborn-missing-daytona-beach-0203.jpg

Thanks for bumping this up.

I think Wilder was responsible for more killings than he is "credited" for. In addition to the women he killed in 1984 (during his killing spree), he is suspected of killing two teenage girls in Sydney, Australia, and also of raping two young girls in Florida in 1983. I truly doubt that between 1965 and 1984, Wilder was able to keep from killing.

Thanks for bumping this up.

I think Wilder was responsible for more killings than he is "credited" for. In addition to the women he killed in 1984 (during his killing spree), he is suspected of killing two teenage girls in Sydney, Australia, and also of raping two young girls in Florida in 1983. I truly doubt that between 1965 and 1984, Wilder was able to keep from killing.

Thanks for you reply.

Have you seen the show Disappeared?

They did an episode of the girl I posted a picture of. If you are interested I can give you the name of the episode and you can see it on youtube.

The same day this girl disappeared, a man police thought was Wilder approached another teen girl just nearby and he asked her to model for him, but she was with her boyfriend and they said no.

I'm posting this for a new member here.

This is a story about Christopher Wilder-the 1984 spree killer-and one of his victims woman Elizabeth Kenyon-who he disappeared after being seen with him.
Saw this story on Tru Tv and The Investigators-on HLN "The Investigators." and Murder By the Book,
It totally creeps me out each time-as I and my girlfriend Jari-met this man Christopher Wilder-in April 1984 in Lockport, NY. He had just stopped in Niagara Falls,NY.,-and stopped on his way to Rochester, NY (on his crime spree), in Lockport, NY where i lived-and hometown of Elizabeth Kenyon-who was one of his missing victims.
My girlfriend and I were holding a yard sale on my front yard, and he came over and showed us his card and said he was a photographer-looking for girls to model for him. We both had our kids with us, and pretty much brushed him off and went back to our yard sale,

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/wilder/index.html

Little did we know we had just talked to a serial killer of women-who would soon be dead. Not before he killed again, however. He acted calm, cool, as if there wasn't anything bothering him, here he was being chased across the country-FBI most wanted,yet-acted as if nothing was wrong.

Elizabeth Kenyon was from Lockportn NY originally-maybe why he stopped there when we saw/met him. Her family had a Kenyon's Variety Store there-which likely he visited.
They never found Beth Kenyon's body sadly-same with many others Wilder killed. Wilder ended up getting in car after talking to us-nearly killing another girl..
in two days-he was dead-suicide by cop.!

This recollection from my girlfriend Jari-who was with me at our yard sale-just two days before Christopher Wilder was cornered by cops in New Hampshire-and he killed himself..as a cop struggled to get his gun, he shot the cop in the struggle-then himself.
When Wilder approached us, on April 10th--- at our yard sale in Lockport, NY,the winter home of the Kenyon Family-and where they owned a business-their missing daughter Elizabeth Kenyon had dates Wilder, had invited him into the family home many times. She then decided he was too old for her-and broke up with him, but staying(she thought) just friends professionally with him.

"The best recollection I have about Christopher Wilder is how he tried to.
convince us that we would make GREAT MODELS and he would be glad to do a.
portfolio for us! I just didn't feel right about he approach, even looking.
back at it now! I thought then, he was a little wierd! I remember him saying how.
he had done portfolios of other girls and that he had done one for another girl.
in Lockport! I remember him giving us a business card, but don't recall what was.
on it. He was very personable and friendly, but something didn't click with me.
I remember you telling hubby John about the incident. Of course, Dave(her.
boyfriend at the time) and I weren't married at the time. I could swear he.
mentioned Elizabeth Kenyan to us as the other girl and that her parents owned.
the store in town. We did have a conversation regarding the store and the.
family. He made it sound like he was familiar with the family and that Beth was.
a pretty girl and a great model.And to think-by then she was missing-and was.
likely dead by then!"
I wish I kept that business card! That was the last I heard/saw of him,
saw the news about his suicide by cop-in New Hampshire two days later! I
still remember the shear terror I felt, knowing we had talked with him!

I still pray for the other victims as well of this killer-there may be as many victims he abducted and killed that are among Jane Doe remains that have been found. I'd say he is right up there with lives he took as the Green River Killer!

I wish the member "Rviewer" would come back to this forum and check the picture I posted. Is there any way I can contact her? Can the moderators help out maybe?

My sister, Tina, disappeared in 1981 with very similar circumstances, though detectives are tying her case more to a gang and less to Wilder. Seems kind of odd, though........closure sure would be nice, after all of these uncertain years....

My sister, Tina, disappeared in 1981 with very similar circumstances, though detectives are tying her case more to a gang and less to Wilder. Seems kind of odd, though........closure sure would be nice, after all of these uncertain years....
Is Tina on Namus, Doe Network, Charley Project or websleuths? I tried to find more info on Doe Network for Florida 1981 and didn't see Tina. Maybe you can submit her to Namus and Doe Network

I'm bumping this thread, possibly for a bold reason. I hope no one minds.
I joined this community in late 2013 and I have only posted two or three times in a thread about another missing woman, named Julie.
Then, other activities kept me away here.

Now I'm back, this time with a request.
Like some people here, some for very personal reasons, others because they care and have an interest in true crime case, this is also a case that stuck with me.

A bit about me
I'm a forty year-old woman, living in the Netherlands. I have an interest in true crime cases and I like to write about the ones that got to me for several reasons. I've done so for years on a personal blog. Three months ago, I decided it was time for me to come back to a promise to myself that I would write a book one day in the future.

I have chosen the case around Wilder to write my first eBook about.
I'm not a journalist, only an aspiring writer. My native isn't English, but the book will be written in that language. That will be a challenge, but I work hard on improving my knowledge of the grammar and to write a good story.

My request
Is someone willing to talk to me about this case?
For example, if you think your missing loved one might be connected to Wilder. Or if you have been in contact with him as a possible victim or otherwise. Or if you know a lot about the area where he lived, then and now.

Email
<MODSNIP>

If you mail me, I will handle your information with care.
The book will be self published and only available as eBook.
I write the story as strongly 'based on a true story' and all the names in the book will be changed. Unless someone would prefer the real name, then I could make an exception.

For now; I hope that anyone, who is missing a loved one, will get answers soon. It's horrible to not know where that person is or what happened. I do feel for your pain!

I see my mailadress is removed. I have seen others posting their mailadress, therefor I thought that was okay. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Apparently I can't edit my previous message, therefor I add in this one: if you want to contact me, please send me a private message.

Another thread I want to bump. I hope it doesn't come across as pushy. That's not my intention.
I just still would like for people to contact me. If anyone sees this and is willing, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hi, On April 11th, 1984, Christopher Wilder pulled up in an orange mercury cougar-with two girls in his car-and got out to look around my girlfriend's and my yard sale in Lockport, NY. Lockport was the home of the Kenyon family-they had a few Kenyon Variety Stores there-and Wilder talked to us about that, said he knew the family, and that he had dated and was friends with-Elizabeth Kenyon, the former Beauty Queen. Elizabeth Kenyon by that time had been missing over a month-she lived and worked in Florida where her parents had their winter home. Summer home in Lockport, NY. By the time Wilder talked to us, he'd been put on the FBI's most wanted list in Elizabeth Kenyon's disappearance and suspected murder of some other women in Florida. He told us he did modeling portfolios and was connected to many magazines.
Strangely enough, we did not see his photo locally or know of the FBI looking for him in the news anywhere!!
My girlfriend and i did not have a vehicle available at time Wilder talked to us, and we had our two kids running around and people coming and going from our yard sale while Wilder was talking to us. Likely-this saved our lives-of being victims of Wilder! My girlfriend took his business card-and i think she still has it. Wilder told us he'd just been in Niagara Falls taking photos. There were two young girls in his car who never got out of the car.
When we found out two days later Wilder was cornered in NH and comitted suicide by cop-we were horrified! We couldn't believe it was the man who had talked to us so casually at our yard sale in Lockport two days before.!!

Sorry for bumping this old thread, but could the girl you are talking about be Coleen Orsborn?

colleen-osborn-missing-daytona-beach-0203.jpg
Melo, this picture look a lot like the girl in the picture that he showed me, but it cannot be Colleen, because I was with Christopher Wilder in 1983 and she disappeared March 15 1984.

i think it was Wilder. Wilder lived near a canal in Boynton beach, Florida. Police said they suspect bones they found around his property and canal area-are of victims of his.

There were no remains found in or around Christopher Wilders home/property in Boynton Beach. I do know that remains of 3 or 4 bodies have been found in the upper Florida Keys since Wilders death that as far as I know have not been identified.

CSIBBPD
sfpr@bellsouth.net
I found out this was not true?
A side note that I just found at TruTV. Several sets of skeletons were reported found on or near Wilder’s properties. I cannot find any documentation of whether these were ever identified. I have searched for verification of this and have not had any luck. If anyone knows anything, please email me.

I found out this was not true?
A side note that I just found at TruTV. Several sets of skeletons were reported found on or near Wilder&#8217;s properties. I cannot find any documentation of whether these were ever identified. I have searched for verification of this and have not had any luck. If anyone knows anything, please email me.

i also understand that a newspaper reporter Edna Buchanan suggested to detectives handling the missing case of Beth Kenyon-shortly after she disappeared-to check the building contracting details/survey of Wilder's home on 933 Mission Hill-as Wilder had remodeled his own home after purchasing it-and there might be unaccounted for rooms/space in Wilder's home where he may have hid remains. Was Wilder's home EVER thoroughly searched-for fingerprints, etc; after Beth Kenyon disappeared-and Rosario Gonzalez/ Neither body was found. Wilder had an obsession withthe book "The Collector" where a man kept his obsessive love interest a prisoner in his home, and tormented and kept her until she died of an illness. Wilder had such an obessive love interest for Beth Kenyon. I highly doubt he dumpred her in canal/swamos/fields/ditches as he did his other victims.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back