SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never catch back up you guys!! lol

Thread #22...jeezzzz, you guys are fast!

I'll just pick a spot and go from there.

And I bet the jail CO's are having a heck of a time with lady monster.

I have a feeling that Heather was blindsided. Imo, when she drove up to meet SM she saw only him sitting there waiting. However I believe that TM was hiding in the backseat out of sight and once they had her confined in the truck then TM may have strangled her with some type of ligature and SM held Heather so she couldn't resist.:(

IMO

That is what I said yesterday. HE got
Into his car and TM was hiding in the back seat. Poor Heather. I"m sick over thinking what they did to her.

Trying to keep up so I don't know if this was mentioned or not...if so, sorry.

I noticed the black F-150 quad cab and the red GMC/Chevrolet both have rather large tool boxes. Maybe she was put in one of the tool boxes so that she couldn't be seen in the back of the truck or in the cab when transported away from PTL.

Maybe some evidence (hair, blood, fluids, clothing, necklace) was found there??? IMO

I'm not so sure Heather's murder was premeditated.
TM likely had online access to their phone account, and would be able to see any phone calls/texts that SM sent almost immediately. Maybe SM and TM had a fight over Heather that night. < rsbm>
Anyway, that's the only scenario I can think of for the rumored pay phone call.

(Just jumping off of your post) Premediated or not?
What does everyone think about the "Why"? Why that night/early morning?
What transpired that made this whole thing go down then?

ETA: for every action, there is a reaction... immediate or delayed, surpressed, or acted upon. The "why" may help narrow down where Heather is now, imo.

read in the Post and Courier yesterday morning about the arrest. So glad to hear there's been an arrest (two arrests) but so sad for Heather and her family. What do authorities believe happened exactly? I got the impression that they'd been following these two suspects for some time, how long was it? I was wondering why they weren't searched earlier, in case H could have still been alive?

LE has been very tight lipped in this case. We knew very little until the dam burst open on Friday. Even now that there are arrests we still know very little and other than LE charging the M couple with kidnapping and murder at PTL we don't know what LE believed happened.
I think LE knew early on that Heather drove herself to PTL and did not leave alive. How? I'm not sure.
It's good to see you here seagull65 :)

I could understand if it was the woman being jealous of HE for some reason but why would the man participate? What was HE's relationship with these people if any?
If these two are just killers who wanted to do something like this together, I wonder if LE found any jewelry or anything from any other missing people in their home or vehicles?

I could understand if it was the woman being jealous of HE for some reason but why would the man participate? What was HE's relationship with these people if any?

If these two are just killers who wanted to do something like this together, I wonder if LE found any jewelry or anything from any other missing people in their home or vehicles?

Heather was having an affair with the man. It wasn't random.

lol you have a lot of catching up to do. Heather was having an affair with Sidney, the man. He was the last person to speak to her in the hours prior to her going missing, and initially lied about it. His wife is vile and narcissistic and has been posting really bizarre things (and hateful) on FB in the last couple of months.

(Just jumping off of your post) Premediated or not?
What does everyone think about the "Why"? Why that night/early morning?
What transpired that made this whole thing go down then?

I don't think it was premeditated in the sense that there was great planning. I also think the murder wouldn't have occurred except for TM's jealousy.
SM seemed to know what time Heather got back based on the timing of his telephone call. Either that or he just had lucky (or should I say unlucky?) timing.
I personally don't think he was a willing participant.
I wish we knew the timing of all of the phone calls and where each was made from that night/morning.

I do think they have forensic evidence as well along with other CE evidence. Forensic evidence is a form of circumstantial evidence. Direct is like........eye witnesses.......video of the crime .......etc.

Exactly. No one can hold a person against their will even if they grabbed her arm and kept her from leaving.

Restraining anyone in any manner can be kidnapping.

I have even seen cases where the suspect was convicted of kidnapping/murder when the murder happened inside the victim's own home. Restricting anyone's movements for criminal intents is kidnapping them.

IMO

You're right about the legal meaning of direct versus circumstantial. I was using it in the everyday sense. But yeah, circumstantial. If they grabbed her and killed her they almost certainly had to have restrained her in a way that constitutes kidnapping.

But it still didn't work. Even after Heather was deceased, TM was still very angry. Makes we wonder what she would have done next to get the last word. I'm glad she is locked away.

I feel IMO that SM has struggled with HE death and TM is/was NOT happy about it. I am not saying he is innocent but I think he may not have been as happy about HE being gone from this earth forever as TM was/is. JMO of course.

I don't think it was premeditated in the sense that there was great planning. I also think the murder wouldn't have occurred except for TM's jealousy.

SM seemed to know what time Heather got back based on the timing of his telephone call. Either that or he just had lucky (or should I say unlucky?) timing.

I wish we knew the timing of all of the phone calls and where each was made from that night/morning.

The phone calls are key and it would be WONDERFUL to have times and locations of calls/texts that night from 7pm forward :)
I don't think we will get them until this goes to trial--if we even get them then.

I still think SM's initial communication (I'm leaving my wife) to HE happened while she was on the date. Via text maybe??

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
I have a feeling that Heather was blindsided. Imo, when she drove up to meet SM she saw only him sitting there waiting. However I believe that TM was hiding in the backseat out of sight and once they had her confined in the truck then TM may have strangled her with some type of ligature and SM held Heather so she couldn't resist.

IMO

Very possible, oceanblueeyes. There are many possible scenarios as to how the abduction went down, as well as how, when, and where HE met her tragic fate..imo

If HE met her fate in one of the M's vehicles, on their property, in their home, or outside at PTL. There would have been various body fluids released upon her death. The amount of fluids released would have been dependant upon the method of death and other factors. Imo, investigators have identified the crime scene, recovered dna, and other forensics evidence from these fluids verifying HE's death..

(...... because you wouldn't expect a crime as serious as this to come out of the blue, there could have been others.)

and when I say the woman being jealous of HE for some reason, I don't mean that there had to be any actual reason, I don't mean that Heather was actually involved with this guy. For example if the woman mistakenly thought HE was involved with her husband or just saw her as an acquaintance on her husband's FB and was jealous because she was beautiful, or the woman is just plain crazy, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes