Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014

How did KC know that Apartment 210 at Sawgrass was empty?

Now I could be wrong but, IMO, It could be a coincidence

She may have just given that apt number without any thought..she just weaves bits of information together..some truths mixed in with the lies and voila a new story!!! IIRC there is only 1 number different between apt 210, the one she gave, and Dante's apt number.

When she sent LE other apt's where Zanny lived with her mom and she pointed to a window but couldn't tell LE the apt number..it turned out to be a Seniors Residence BUT...across the street is where Ricardo (and for a short time Amy as well) was living with JP Chatt in his apartment

She just makes things up

:twocents:

She is truly unbelievable. And I really mean that!
Crazy like a fox as well IMO.
I swear that if she'd gotten up on the witness stand, she'd be sitting in a jail cell right now and forever.

I am really looking forward to her next appearance after a Judge compels her to answer.

I bet that the lawyers asked her just enough questions to establish that she would not answer. I think they saved the "good" ones for last. They didn't want to play their hand as to all the information they have to impeach her.

JMO

I gotta post this while swigging down my after-work glass of wine. Oy vey...new job, new state of residence, now this....LOL

Here's my deal - if, it were as Jose put forth in the trial, a drowning....WHAT KIND OF PSYCHO DOESN'T JUST SAY IT WAS A DROWNING? For me the mere fact that she will not say that, and would not say that all those years ago, is because she killed that baby. Drownings - sadly - happen all the time. All she would have had to do was say "Caylee accidentally drowned" and the world would have had sympathy for her. LEO would have had sympathy for her. THERE IS A REASON SHE NEVER HAS SAID FROM HER OWN TWO LIPS THAT IT WAS A DROWNING. It wasn't. It was a murder. She knows it. I believe it in my heart of hearts. There is simply no reasonable explanation to cover a drowning with a kidnapping. And Jose knew at trial he could not just say "Caylee drowned" because the evidence did not support that. Hence, he had to muddy the waters with a nefarious plot by GA to hide the drowning because of....well, you know. She could have even said AFTER BEING ARRESTED - hey, she drowned, I freaked....and it would have all gone away. But the tricky question then was...where is her body? "Oh well, I dumped her behind the housse in the swamp." Yeah....evidence doesn't support the accidental drowning theory.

If you read this deposition you can see that she lies so easily. She is quick to keep up with her lies. But she does get backed into a corner, and that is when her lies come apart. I.E., when she was in that room at Universal - she owned up to her lies. Her lies about covering up. Mitnik kept up with her and backed her into a corner a few times and she didn't like it. She didn't like it one bit. She threatened to walk out.

George backed her into a corner a time or two, and she hated him for it. I think Cindy backed her into a corner when she confronted her the day she left with Caylee. She hated Cindy for that. And she got back at Cindy, yeah boy.

As for Jose, at least he had the sense to get out while the getting was good. Cheney - not so smart. I believe that man will regret the day he became BFFs with this gal.

It just boggles the mind that after ALL that has happened, she can't just sit up in that deposition and say "my daughter drowned accidentally". One reason in my book. And only one reason.

I am really looking forward to her next appearance after a Judge compels her to answer.

I bet that the lawyers asked her just enough questions to establish that she would not answer. I think they saved the "good" ones for last. They didn't want to play their hand as to all the information they have to impeach her.

JMO

i really really hope judge forces her to answer the questions she so obviously does not want to ( threaten to walk out of the room anyone????) and once he does i hope thats when ZG's attys really pulls out the big guns and just hammers her. however the way she has skated by EVERYTHING- the aquittal, the bankruptcy i fear teflon princess may get her way and not have to answer these questions.. SMDH

i really really hope judge forces her to answer the questions she so obviously does not want to ( threaten to walk out of the room anyone????) and once he does i hope thats when ZG's attys really pulls out the big guns and just hammers her. however the way she has skated by EVERYTHING- the aquittal, the bankruptcy i fear teflon princess may get her way and not have to answer these questions.. SMDH

I just read the depo - she's infuriating. I don't think it matters one way or another if the judge forces her to answer. She will lie, she'll talk in circles to avoid answering, she'll use the old confuse and confound technique and talk while not answering anything. It won't change.

And I don't think she'll be compelled to answer by the judge anyway, this girl obviously sold her soul to the devil a long time ago and it doesn't seem like justice can touch her.

Maybe she'll lie herself into a perjury charge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I read the depo, I was totally shocked. I cannot imagine why Casey continues to pretend that there is a Zanny babysitter/nanny in any form. I can't fathom what advantage she believes this course will bring her.
Any ideas?

I think that in KC's twisted thinking, that if she says she knew ANOTHER Zenaida, then everyone will think that she's the one that KC got the name from instead of the Zenaida in Kissamee. Make sense? For some reason, I'm having a hard time trying to explain what I'm thinking.

I think that in KC's twisted thinking, that if she says she knew ANOTHER Zenaida, then everyone will think that she's the one that KC got the name from instead of the Zenaida in Kissamee. Make sense? For some reason, I'm having a hard time trying to explain what I'm thinking.

peedoffinny i think i understand what you are trying to explain..trying to teflon skate her way out of the defamation suit by saying that ZG is not where/how she got the zanny the nanny name from, KC (*sarcasm here) met a different zenadia (sp) thru a mutual friend from universal studios- so the real ZG has no base to her lawsuit and in KC won't owe ZG any $$ for damages... IIRC in the book "mommy's little girl" it mention that ZG went to saw grass apts to look at an apt and the author theory is KC must how somehow "pilfered" the guest card or at least seen ZG name and viola zanny the nanny born

peedoffinny i think i understand what you are trying to explain..trying to teflon skate her way out of the defamation suit by saying that ZG is not where/how she got the zanny the nanny name from, KC (*sarcasm here) met a different zenadia (sp) thru a mutual friend from universal studios- so the real ZG has no base to her lawsuit and in KC won't owe ZG any $$ for damages... IIRC in the book "mommy's little girl" it mention that ZG went to saw grass apts to look at an apt and the author theory is KC must how somehow "pilfered" the guest card or at least seen ZG name and viola zanny the nanny born

:loveyou:T:loveyou:Thanks - you explained it well.

I've got to admit. I LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVV this deposition. She's showing her true colors and I hope ZG gets every last penny that KC even thinks about getting. I wish she could find a way to sue the parents too.

Now I could be wrong but, IMO, It could be a coincidence

She may have just given that apt number without any thought..she just weaves bits of information together..some truths mixed in with the lies and voila a new story!!! IIRC there is only 1 number different between apt 210, the one she gave, and Dante's apt number.

When she sent LE other apt's where Zanny lived with her mom and she pointed to a window but couldn't tell LE the apt number..it turned out to be a Seniors Residence BUT...across the street is where Ricardo (and for a short time Amy as well) was living with JP Chatt in his apartment

She just makes things up

:twocents:

But then again, she was out looking for another apartment with Tony before her arrest so she could have gone there on her own and knew the apartment was empty. She would not admit that, though, because it would again link her to ZG. jmo

I gotta post this while swigging down my after-work glass of wine. Oy vey...new job, new state of residence, now this....LOL

Here's my deal - if, it were as Jose put forth in the trial, a drowning....WHAT KIND OF PSYCHO DOESN'T JUST SAY IT WAS A DROWNING? For me the mere fact that she will not say that, and would not say that all those years ago, is because she killed that baby. Drownings - sadly - happen all the time. All she would have had to do was say "Caylee accidentally drowned" and the world would have had sympathy for her. LEO would have had sympathy for her. THERE IS A REASON SHE NEVER HAS SAID FROM HER OWN TWO LIPS THAT IT WAS A DROWNING. It wasn't. It was a murder. She knows it. I believe it in my heart of hearts. There is simply no reasonable explanation to cover a drowning with a kidnapping. And Jose knew at trial he could not just say "Caylee drowned" because the evidence did not support that. Hence, he had to muddy the waters with a nefarious plot by GA to hide the drowning because of....well, you know. She could have even said AFTER BEING ARRESTED - hey, she drowned, I freaked....and it would have all gone away. But the tricky question then was...where is her body? "Oh well, I dumped her behind the housse in the swamp." Yeah....evidence doesn't support the accidental drowning theory.

If you read this deposition you can see that she lies so easily. She is quick to keep up with her lies. But she does get backed into a corner, and that is when her lies come apart. I.E., when she was in that room at Universal - she owned up to her lies. Her lies about covering up. Mitnik kept up with her and backed her into a corner a few times and she didn't like it. She didn't like it one bit. She threatened to walk out.

George backed her into a corner a time or two, and she hated him for it. I think Cindy backed her into a corner when she confronted her the day she left with Caylee. She hated Cindy for that. And she got back at Cindy, yeah boy.

As for Jose, at least he had the sense to get out while the getting was good. Cheney - not so smart. I believe that man will regret the day he became BFFs with this gal.

It just boggles the mind that after ALL that has happened, she can't just sit up in that deposition and say "my daughter drowned accidentally". One reason in my book. And only one reason.

If she admitted how Caylee died how would she sell her story in the future?

Timestamp 20:03 discussion about Jesse G.…
Cindy: Does he know Zanny?
Casey: To the best of my knowledge, NO, but quite possibly.

Timestamp 25:19
Zanny only watched Caylee once yet in the video she claims Zanny had a pink floral car seat in her Ford Focus, shoes, socks, diapers, clothes, and toys for Caylee. She also had a key to the Anthony home.

Lieing liar of ALL liars… grrrrr
Don't forget, she also has Casey's hair straightener. lol

Maybe she'll lie herself into a perjury charge

Strawberry... if this doesn't happen that would be, imo, the absolute worst injustice in all this, and to Caylee especially, to date! More inexcusable than any verdict to date, more inexcusable than any-anything to date! I've seen enough of the highlights over the last couple of days to know what they're trying to do here, but I'm just not ready to read any further yet, because I'm way too angry right now to add anything constructive... What I do need to know is what can be done, or is being done so that this judge's courtroom isn't turned into the circus and joke that fca, CM, etc, are apparently planning on turning it into??? This is sooo beyond anything acceptable, and sour grapes should be ancient history right about now! SOMETHING had better be done here!!!!! This is disgusting........ I don't even know what else to say. But saying nothing feels really bad too...

Wait. What is this trial for ? Her bankruptcy?

There was a deposition, not a trial. It is in connection for the damage claim that ZG filed against her. I think it is to determine if a trial can go forward to establish damage or if KC can just dismiss it thru bankruptcy. It is all confusing. I'm sure others know more about it than I.

JMO

Don't forget, she also has Casey's hair straightener. lol

Yes, that's why Zanny had curly then straight hair. Hahaha I can't believe how well I know this case inside and out.

Strawberry... if this doesn't happen that would be, imo, the absolute worst injustice in all this, and to Caylee especially, to date! More inexcusable than any verdict to date, more inexcusable than any-anything to date! I've seen enough of the highlights over the last couple of days to know what they're trying to do here, but I'm just not ready to read any further yet, because I'm way too angry right now to add anything constructive... What I do need to know is what can be done, or is being done so that this judge's courtroom isn't turned into the circus and joke that fca, CM, etc, are apparently planning on turning it into??? This is sooo beyond anything acceptable, and sour grapes should be ancient history right about now! SOMETHING had better be done here!!!!! This is disgusting........ I don't even know what else to say. But saying nothing feels really bad too...

I think Cindy should have been charged with perjury just like Andrea Sneiderman was...and she was convicted. And I think with Jesse Grund able to say no, I didn't introduce them she SHOULD be charged. She couldn't say Jeffry Hopkins since it's been shown he didn't exist so it changed to JG.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back