New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZA lost a grandmother on April 1, 2011 I wonder how close they were and how significant this was in his life...if he is involved. I don't know that I can post the obituary link because it has others names on it...but...her name is one of the names on the house so I believe she is the wife of the grandfather he lives with/next to (however that is). Just Google his full name and the second link is a Find a Grave link.

If they did know each other, it explains some of what Clint witnessed, IMO

In small towns like that they probably all went to the same schools. Pretty hard to avoid people who are close to the same ages.

Does anyone know who all lives in that house? ty

A family named Adams on a road called Adams Lane, including apparently Zach Adams, who is in jail, his grandfather and possibly his mother (I saw a tweet somewhere today that they took the mother's car away from the house).

Investigators conducted one of the searches at the home of Zachary Adams, who was arrested by Decatur County authorities on unrelated assault charges during the search.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/24851937/search-warrants-executed-in-holly-bobo-case

While we're all at this search, where are the other locations they may have descended upon today (If any others.)?

No one knows yet. Media is probably trying to get copies of these warrants as fast as they can. On Twitter today they mentioned several warrants in Decatur County, not all of which were served there on Adams Lane.

Reports said that five vehicles were removed, and then some other vehicles arrived - possibly many vehicles - perhaps with equipment for searches or to remove evidence.

I'm sure they are going over those houses and the shed with a fine tooth comb and searching for blood/hair etc.

Just say I'm glad FBI handling this,too many deep rooted folks around there with ties to politics.I also noticed Mr.Zach Adams has a member of LE as a friend on his facebook :eek:

The Tenn Bureau of Investigation is there. That was a TBI officer who did the Press Conference today. They have been working with the FBI the whole time, I think.

TBI Director Mark Gwyn said today that investigators still hope to return Holly Bobo home safely to her family.

"This is a very important time in this investigation," Gwyn told reporters today as the TBI and FBI searched property on Adams Lane in northern Decatur County. "We're not going to say or do anything at this point to interfere with this investigation. Hopefully we'll be able to return Holly home safely to her parents. That's our goal.

"We've come a long way, and it's taken a long time to get to the point we are now," he said. "Now's not the time to put anything in jeopardy."

. . . Information about Holly Bobo's disappearance should be reported to 1-800-TBI-FIND (1-800-824-3463) or tipstotbi@tn.gov.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...Gwyn-today-s-press-conference-Holly-Bobo-case

anyone else think the break-in is connected to the both of his arrests and the raid two weeks later?

it can't have been LE though because they would get in & out without being noticed I would think

IMO this case has been a really stinky onion, there are going to be many layers to peel away. We will just have to wait for official releases before we can actually discuss much of anything here. For now I am somewhat optimistic about this case moving further along since LE has actually connected a name to this case through the media. It's also very encouraging that an FBI presence is currently involved.

I'm waiting to hear if there is more than one involved via MSM. Reading everywhere is hinting at 3. We'll see.

Zach has been mentioned in other places since last year. jmo I don't mean to dis the mods. Very good job.

Danielle Darnell hints that a total of 4 may be involved, including ZA.

"I do believe he is involved along with three others. I just know from things I've heard," said Darnell.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Wo...rview-with-TBI-in-Bobo-Search--247948711.html

"We believe that there are people, individuals in Decatur County that have some vital information pertaining to the disappearance of Holly Bobo," said Gwyn.

Gwyn also said they will be conducting more interviews in hopes of acquiring more information.

Earlier, officials with the TBI could be seen using shovels and various other tools to dig and sift through dirt behind a house in Decatur County. After a cadaver dog went over the area, investigators began driving probes down into the ground to see if they might hit upon anything solid.

According to a police affidavit, Adams does have a prior conviction from 2012 for theft, and he was just arrested two days ago in neighboring Benton County on drug charges.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24851749/agents-sifting-through-dirt-behind-house-in-bobo-case

Hi everyone :seeya:

Just wanted to say thanks for posting all the links and info as this has been happening today!

Makes me so happy there is SOMETHING finally going on with this case I hope and pray it all leads to a safe holly but if not I hope it brings justice to her and her family prayers for her and her loved ones

holly-bobo.jpg

http://localtvwreg.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/holly-bobo.jpg

Wow- I take ONE DAY off from WS and look what happens! :)

Wow- I take ONE DAY off from WS and look what happens! :)

My opinions only, no facts here:

Wow! I worked for four months on an expanded Holly Bobo case timeline and was ready to post it the morning of Feb. 28th. Incredible!

But you may see my timeline yet. Let us sit back and see if the current explosion of TBI activity produces results. I will only post my latest timeline if the case is unresolved by the latest searches.

Sleuth on!

It appears Adams Rd is in the direction of Bible Hill where they found the school papers, etc. Wasn't the lunch bag also found around this place also?

Thanks Amanda for all you do. Your photos and research are the BEST!

Is ZA the one who posted on Facebook or Myspace early on about being watched by LE, or am I not recalling this correctly?

Also...just want to point out that the fact that cadaver dogs are there, and that they MAY have hit on something, does NOT definitely mean they have hit on the remains of Holly. We have a tendency to jump to conclusions because they seem the most logical assumptions. That's not always the case. In the LISK case, LE cadaver dogs hit on an area very close to where Shannan Gilbert went missing. It wasn't Shannan, but rather the remains of 4 different women. I mention this ONLY so we don't immediately give up hope that Holly may still be alive.

Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members