AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, I knew something wasn't right either after reading some of her comments. IMO, she's one of the key players who knows what happened to Brittney. I believe she murdered DH Sr. and either killed or helped dispose of Brittney's body.

No 3rd page for Brittney!
Wish there was something to talk about. Another one of those searches behind ca's would be good. Or hey how about somebody start talking about who put Brittney where? Another handwritten letter? Something to keep going til trials start.

Luv that jm's still in. Hopefully her family is freaked out by her extra activities as we are.

The sexual child abuse can start when these children are so young. IMO, it indicates some kind of cold indifference in the adults. I'm so glad there's a chance for the victims to have a new life away from the people who dared to abuse them. Eight of the arrested are in jail, and four are out. Brittney went missing, and Uncle Donnie ended up dead. It's all very serious business, in my own opinion.

A second winter with you gone almost over Brittney, oh, where are you?

:bump:
Replay of Local 15's coverage of the "roundup" 4 months ago.
http://youtu.be/-_JfjMaZRVE
Published on Oct 24, 2013
MOBILE, Ala. (WPMI) More family members of missing teen mom Brittney Wood are behind bars.
Seven people arrested face charges related to an ongoing child sex abuse investigation, some have faced similar charges before.
Wood went missing back in may of 2012.
Pat Guyton is director of the Mobile Child Advocacy Center and thought he'd seen everything.But he says Tuesday night's roundup of friends and members of the Brittney Wood family takes this case to a new level.

I don't remember hearing Pat Guyton speak before. I missed this coverage by Local15.

Court Monday, March 3.

Attachments

• Court March 3.JPG
    Court March 3.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 61
Hoping news will have an update tomorrow after court!

Welcome to WS & Brittney's thread, Nver4get911!
I'm trying not to hover Twitter, Websleuths, and Brittney's FB support groups this morning but...!! :)
Too soon for updates?

Postponed til Aug. 11 according to Chessie's FB.

August? Sure, whenever.
9.gif

August? That is so frustrating, by then Brittney would have been missing for three Australian winters! The list of those still inside is my only consolation today, I cannot imagine how Steph and Wal are holding up.

It doesn't say what her controlled questions were, I assume it was two testing to see her stating the truth (her name and birth date) and the one called a "sacrifice" is that she was asked to lie about something.

Anyway, here is a screen capture of the PDF results of her polygraph. I think it's important to see the questions she was asked. I do not think the polygraph examiner would risk his license in fabricating the results. I think she was allowed to pick her questions or at least subject matters she wished to be questioned about. In other words, this situation was controlled.

Things to consider: she was not tested to see if she had any narcotics in her system or blood pressure medication, these do render tests inconclusive if they are used. You are supposed to disclose these things but for legal reasons I could see her lying about it, afraid she would be in trouble since she is out on bond. Normally you aren't drug tested while out on bond.

She won't take a poly from the prosecution because they will most likely ask questions pertaining to Brittney's disappearance and also questions about possibly other sexual encounters.

This exam she has paid and taken is only a way to manipulate the public to believe she's not the bad guy and everything that is happening is because everyone is out to get Chessie. I have a hard time believing she has never had sex with Donald, but for some reason I never really believed she molested anyone.

i58zs8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member