New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has talked. I'd bet my bottom dollar on it.

Ditto. I think they got them all in there knowing they'd start withdrawing from meth and start going mental. Probably dangled some meth in their face and said "You can have it if you tell us where she is!"

:seeya: Thank You, lil !

Which station will have the best coverage ?

TIA !

We will get links closer to the presser. WN, the reporter, said he would provide them to the public later...so hopefully, we can all follow along at that time. I don't want to miss it.

Now how on earth are we supposed to wait 5 hours?! My goodness...just tell us, already.

C'mon over. I have many housekeeping tasks I can dole out. Anyone up for porcelain duty? It will be a long wait. I pray there is an answer as to where Holly is :please:

It is a very sad day but yet rewarding to know that the Bobo family will finally have justice for the loss of their beautiful daughter and sister.

It is really a bittersweet moment. I cant begin to imagine what all the family has endured over the past few years. When I even think about Drew, Dana, and Clint, I breakdown in tears!

Thank God the truth always seems to come even if it comes years later.

I have always prayed for Holly and all of her family since the day Holly was abducted but today I pray even harder than ever before.

May God give each one of them the strength they will need in the future when they will have to face the murderer or murderers at trial.:heart:

IMO

At 4 pm all the local news will be broadcasting their news, now to igure out which one I will watch.
hahaha I watch certain ones at different times, depending who the newscaster is.

Could be like the Heather Elvis case, no body (yet), but enough evidence to charge.

Yes, it certainly could be since we know more and more DAs are bringing murder charges even if they haven't located the body.

IMO

Could someone please explain to me what "charges leveled in the case" means?

Thanks in advance :)

I think it's more likely someone has talked rather than they found remains.....what do you guys think?

I think it would be appropriate to spend some time today praying for Holly and for her family today. Although we tend to think that Holly will be announced as having passed away, I don't think it's silly to pray today that Holly will be announced as having been found alive. Maybe I'm silly. But it's never too late to pray.

I think it's more likely someone has talked rather than they found remains.....what do you guys think?

Someone posted they're resuming the searches today? If that's the case, someone talked and they're still looking for Holly

I hope they have found Holly's remains.

I really hope so for the family's sake but it may be another case where they have found solid evidence that she has been murdered yet have not located her body.:(

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley · 29m
I will tweet out streaming links later on. I'm sure most stations will be attempting it. I will know by 3pm. Challenging setup. #HollyBobo

https://twitter.com/willnunley

I think it would be appropriate to spend some time today praying for Holly and for her family today. Although we tend to think that Holly will be announced as having passed away, I don't think it's silly to pray today that Holly will be announced as having been found alive. Maybe I'm silly. But it's never too late to pray.

Sadly, with the alleged perp's violent past, it would be a miracle if she's alive but I'll pray for a miracle. :please:

I would love it if they said that Holly was alive, but i'm thinking they will be announcing that they have either evidence of holly being desceased or they will be announcing that they have found holly's remains or somebody confessed.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member