*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie Rufener ‏@KRufener_WREG3 · 6m
Officials believe #HollyBobo was killed in the perpetration of kidnapping.

Katie Rufener ‏@KRufener_WREG3 · 12m
Case will be looked at as death penalty eligible. #HollyBobo

https://twitter.com/KRufener_WREG3

Tennessee is heartbroken today. I am so glad he's been caught, but so sad at the same time.

I remember when this girl went missing. Can someone bring up to speed onto what led the LE into arresting this guy and charging him with her murder? I've not been following! Thank you in advance!

ZA was in the top 5......regarding Holly's disappearance.....news had his name for about 1 year

per WSMV live

Anyone else get the impression that they don't feel like they will be able to recover a body?

:(

My thoughts are that someone knows what happened and they are talking, but maybe they don't know exactly where the body is.

Or it could be that the remains were destroyed in some way - burned, tossed in a river, etc. There's a reason they were sifting through dirt and bringing in a back-hoe. Also we don't know yet if they found blood in the houses or vehicles.

I hate to tell everyone but it can take time for DNA to come back from the TBI Lab. Hopefully this will have high priority or maybe they already have something through the FBI.

There's just a million clues they could have and we wouldn't know.

Also if the TBI says too much and somehow ZA or his new attorney have time to analyze it, things could be ruined. I can see why they are being careful, especially if they don't have a body.

To those of you with more experience in these matters:
Why would they not be able to say if they've recovered her body?

ZA was the second name on the list in their suspect folder at the news station...

They, I don't think, would say, that this case is a death penalty case, without having so much evidence to make that statement. I just don't see that coming from them.

Katie Rufener ‏@KRufener_WREG3 · 6m
Officials believe #HollyBobo was killed in the perpetration of kidnapping.

Katie Rufener ‏@KRufener_WREG3 · 12m
Case will be looked at as death penalty eligible. #HollyBobo

https://twitter.com/KRufener_WREG3

RBBM: Oh thank goodness ... this <mod snip> ZA does not deserve to live on this earth !

:twocents: :moo:

To those of you with more experience in these matters:
Why would they not be able to say if they've recovered her body?

He's been one of the top 5 suspects for a year now WOW!!! I wanna know who else was involved the other's are suspects for a reason too!! Sick *******

I have followed this case from the very beginning especially because it is so close to home. I've helped search for her also having a family farm in that area. My heart hurts for this family, it has been such a long road and hope they nail this <mod snip>.

Didn't he say that they would most likely seek the death penalty? And I also took he said that they believe that Holly was killed in the process of being kidnapped which is why it was aggravated kidnapping. Did I understand that correctly?

Yes, otherwise wouldn't they say they recovered her ?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

UGH.... my mind, as with Heather Elvis, keeps going to Grant and Amanda Hayes. :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr