*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Clint be able to identify ZA or any physical characteristics? I can't remember if he saw his face or not that morning.

IIRC, Clint did not see the person's face, thought it was Holly and her BF based on person's clothing, hunting wear. Gave approx. height / weight, again IIRC.

Eli Ross @local24eli
Follow
“I love you Zachary Adams.” Girlfriend of accused killer in #HollyBobo investigation professes her love on @facebook after his arrest.
8:30 PM - 5 Mar 2014

uggh I just threw up a little in my mouth

Well, this <mod snip> girl is lucky she is alive. Does she care one bit for the beautiful girl he is accused of murdering?

She needs to shut her trap and someone needs to take her access to Facebook away from her.

Wow! Am I reading this correctly? I'll admit, I haven't had much experience in reviewing arrest records, however it sure seems like many of his arrests had sentences that reflect reduced charges, dismissals, etc.

One in particular, labeled on arrest record as "cycle 12", reflects an event date of 11/9/2009, and appears to reflect that he should have served 3 years in the W. TN state prison. Had he been incarcerated, he wouldn't have been roaming free on the day Holly disappeared...

As strange as it may seem, it's not always "corruption" or some big conspiracy that gets these charges dropped. It could be something as simple as an arresting officer not showing up to court, or a report that wasn't clear about the facts.

One more thing - while parole officers are supposed to visit offenders at home, the state doesn't have nearly enough of them to do home visits in these rural counties. And even if they did go to his house, if they knock on the door and he isn't there, that's not enough to revoke parole. They aren't going to search the house or anything. As long as he showed up for his parole appts they would just check his name off the list.
ETA: The only strange thing is how he managed to pass a drug test.

And every judge is free to interpret things their own way, especially in sessions court. Here in TN that part of the judicial system is known as the "Wild West." Criminal Court is where they follow set rules, but even there people can get off on technicalities.

It's hard to believe that evil people like this get out scott free, but they do in every state. Otherwise there wouldn't be kidnappings and crimes all the time - in every state.

I think ZA's list of female victims is way longer than the few we know about. There were many many red flags with this guy.

1) Cruelty to animals
2) Drug use
3) History of multiple assaults on women ( he even shot his own mother for crying out loud!)
4) He seems to have a sense of entitlement and absolutely no respect for authority.

Now that he is locked up, I hope his victims who kept quiet out of fear will come forward. I pray he hasn't killed anyone else.

The Jackson Sun had an interview I just now watched, with the Mr. Bromley who is spokesman for the Bobo family....the interviewer asked him at the end of the interview about the Coon Hunt event that we have been reading about....I could not hear it well but I understood Mr. Bromley to say that Holly was not singing that night at the event and might have been there but that Karen Bobo was not there that night. Did I hear this correctly? Anyone else hear this?

Well, the methhead part makes sense considering she was taken so early in the AM. He probably obsessed over it for the 2 or 3 days he was tweaking and was camped out nearby waiting for everyone to leave that morning.

He is probably more "sad" that he has had no drugs since incarceration than he is about any of the other events...

:no:
I agree. He is feeling pretty rough physically right now. No sympathy here. He doesn't think he will be convicted of Holly's murder. He has always somehow gotten away with everything else with intimidation and he thinks he will do it again.

This is the first case ever for me that LE refuses to answer if they found a body or not.

My guess, unfortunately, is because they haven't. I think someone ratted him out to save their own skin on something and evidence to support a crime has been located but not necessarily her body. MOOC.

I sure hope they find him a BIG cellmate. One that will make him pick up his socks...every day. Just sayin and JMO.

Anything is possible, but I doubt any meth user (or cooker) would "waste" any of their stash of meth on killing someone. There are plenty of other ways to kill someone without using some of the drugs a meth user would be looking forward to using or selling.

I do fire prevention and patrol. I found a camp that was half wrecked. Several tents, clothing, food all really messed up. Looking closer I observed vomit on several sleeping bags in dif tents. I also found "red devil" lye and syringes . After calling in LE, was found the "cookers" were testing product on "friends". They will do anything. The camp was abandon....cause they all got rolled up after going into town for more booze... They think they are invisible, totally normal. Even though they stick out like sore thumbs to those that dont use.

BBM If we were to list all the odd twists and turns of this case, I think we'd be here all night. The only thing that will avert future oddness is perhaps a confession along with the location of Holly's body.

And on another note:
One reason Clint's version of events was so scrutinized is because very early on in the case someone asked LE if Clint or Drew were suspects. LE responded by saying "no one has been cleared." LE never returned to the public in print or presser to state that anyone had been cleared. This left Clint open, as well as Drew, to much speculation. I don't blame any sleuthers for looking through suspicious eyes at Clint.

BBM
Nor do I. Not at all. Comments elsewhere were very upsetting though. IMO

ETA the BBM, sorry about that, should have highlighted which point I was responding too.

Been having computer issues but following along with you guys on my phone today - thanks for keeping me updated!

Let's hope the fast pace continues - if the tweets from the reporters are right and people who were afraid to talk before are willing to come forward now, that could very well be the case.

Love and prayers to the Bobos. No words, what could I say? Wishing them only the peace that passes all understanding, because this is truly beyond human comprehension.

The Jackson Sun had an interview I just now watched, with the Mr. Bromley who is spokesman for the Bobo family....the interviewer asked him at the end of the interview about the Coon Hunt event that we have been reading about....I could not hear it well but I understood Mr. Bromley to say that Holly was not singing that night at the event and might have been there but that Karen Bobo was not there that night. Did I hear this correctly? Anyone else hear this?

Yes, you heard correctly. I just watched the video too.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/videonetwork/3299186398001?odyssey=mod|tvideo2|article

Well they did something right this week. ZA is in jail right now.

ThoughtFox, I have the deepest respect for you and I'm aware that you have a daughter who is an attorney now as we have two in our family, but I experienced it first hand down there in Tennessee as several of my friend have too. No divorce should cost $75000, but mine did and 3 years of my life after he went across the state lines and married someone else when we were still married. I seen too much and experienced too much when I lived in Tennessee and they've got a long ways to go.

Thank you that makes me feel better....see that is how stuff gets out there...the whole stalking thing.....I guess it is possible she was stalked that night but if her mom was not even there.........................sometimes I think I need to be like everyone else around me and not question and just nod when the news comes on and trust every word said.

Not. Can't do it. Cannot turn a blind eye now when I know how much gets screwed up and wrong.
RIP Holly Bobo...gone too soon.

I'm less than two years younger than this <mod snip> ZA, and I cannot believe his record. My god he was in high school getting drug charges?! Sheesh. How in the heck was he out of jail in the first place? Absolutely absurd!

Drugs are awful... But they are NO excuse for what ZA is accused of.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member