*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if he kept or never washed his camo gear? Maybe they found Holly's blood on it.

Shame. This <mod snip> had a history of violence and in particular violence against women, including his own mother.

Prayers for the Bobo family and the entire community.

Prayers to all who love Holly.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Amanda - that case archive is really impressive. I see you've already gotten a lot of stuff up from today - well done!!

Here is a Tennessee Bureau of Investigations State Database for the Registry of Meth Offenders. I couldn't find Zach. You can also just put in the county and pulled up everyone in the county. How can this be?

https://apps.tn.gov/methor-app/search.jsp

So very sorry for Holly and her family. Holly, for the terror of being taken and killed. Her brother, for the accusations against him. The parents, for every bit of this ......and especially now. Hope they know they are surrounded by love.

My opinions only, no facts here:

Q and A sessions at press conferences- always lots of Q's and no A's. Other than a Grand Jury indictment and charges against a likely-sounding suspect, what else did we learn today? It could be months or a year before a shred of the discovered evidence is revealed to the public, except via leaks. The suspect will be held in jail and only allowed to talk through his lawyer. If a gag order is employed, don't even bother worrying about knowing a whit more until the trial. If the suspect cops a plea to avoid the death penalty, his complicity in the case is very likely. If the suspect dares to take this all the way to trial, then one should keep an open mind about his level of complicity. With the latter possibility, I plead that the authorities take all precautions to make sure the suspect makes it to trial in one piece (suicide watch, etc.) so we can all see justice at work and know what happened without doubt. We need no further doubts about this case.

OK- the authorities state that Holly was kidnapped by the suspect. We already knew it was kidnapping, since Holly's brother witnessed the abduction. But to know that the suspect was the one who kidnapped Holly, the authorities would probably need to have found Holly's DNA in a vehicle associated with the suspect. Just finding some of Holly's belongings on the suspect's property or the suspect's DNA on previously-recovered evidence would not prove (with a good defense attorney) that he abducted her. Secondly- the authorities state that Holly is not alive. This is more interesting. To me this means that they have either 1) found at least traces of her remains on the suspect's property or 2) Holly's DNA was recovered from nefarious sharp tools or instruments on the suspect's property. I do not think that authorities would claim proof that Holly is not alive, solely upon the testimony of this or that person. BUT- there is one type of evidence that would trump all others and make this an open-shut case without DNA or remains or anything else I have mentioned: videos. Think about this sickening possibility. I do not necessarily believe in the latter possibility, but who knows?

I am so glad he was finally caught. Very sad and not the outcome anyone wanted. I feel so bad for her family but my heart is extra heavy for her brother.He will feel guilty for the rest of his life that he did not go after her but he acted like most would. He had no idea.

Wow! Am I reading this correctly? I'll admit, I haven't had much experience in reviewing arrest records, however it sure seems like many of his arrests had sentences that reflect reduced charges, dismissals, etc.

One in particular, labeled on arrest record as "cycle 12", reflects an event date of 11/9/2009, and appears to reflect that he should have served 3 years in the W. TN state prison. Had he been incarcerated, he wouldn't have been roaming free on the day Holly disappeared...

Yep! And notice that 2 weeks after Holly's disappearance, he is found in the Park and assaults a police officer. Wonder if he was hiding or disposing of something there.

I really think that Holly's parents should file a wrongful death lawsuit againt Decatur County for not giving him punishment to fit the crimes. He got away with too much.

IMO This <mod snip> either has friends in high places(or family does) or he is a police informant.

My opinions only, no facts here:

Q and A sessions at press conferences- always lots of Q's and no A's. Other than a Grand Jury indictment and charges against a likely-sounding suspect, what else did we learn today? It could be months or a year before a shred of the discovered evidence is revealed to the public, except via leaks. The suspect will be held in jail and only allowed to talk through his lawyer. If a gag order is employed, don't even bother worrying about knowing a whit more until the trial. If the suspect cops a plea to avoid the death penalty, his complicity in the case is very likely. If the suspect dares to take this all the way to trial, then one should keep an open mind about his level of complicity. With the latter possibility, I plead that the authorities take all precautions to make sure the suspect makes it to trial in one piece (suicide watch, etc.) so we can all see justice at work and know what happened without doubt. We need no further doubts about this case.

OK- the authorities state that Holly was kidnapped by the suspect. We already knew it was kidnapping, since Holly's brother witnessed the abduction. But to know that the suspect was the one who kidnapped Holly, the authorities would probably need to have found Holly's DNA in a vehicle associated with the suspect. Just finding some of Holly's belongings on the suspect's property or the suspect's DNA on previously-recovered evidence would not prove (with a good defense attorney) that he abducted her. Secondly- the authorities state that Holly is not alive. This is more interesting. To me this means that they have either 1) found at least traces of her remains on the suspect's property or 2) Holly's DNA was recovered from nefarious sharp tools or instruments on the suspect's property. I do not think that authorities would claim proof that Holly is not alive, solely upon the testimony of this or that person. BUT- there is one type of evidence that would trump all others and make this an open-shut case without DNA or remains or anything else I have mentioned: videos. Think about this sickening possibility. I do not necessarily believe in the latter possibility, but who knows?

I had thought also of vidoes or pictures for future use. Disgustingly, these types of people often are sexually aroused by the violence and like to relive the event. On another site, there was talk to the search going on at Easter when they got a tip on a location, went there, and supposedly found Holly's phone. When they viewed what was on her phone, they called the search off. I have wondered if pictures had been taken of Holly showing her dead body. I will see if I can find a MNS link. http://www.examiner.com/article/holly-bobo-breaking-news-new-item-found-search-intensifies-message-from-mom
http://www.examiner.com/article/update-holly-bobo-s-cell-phone-found-roadside

I had thought also of vidoes or pictures for future use. Disgustingly, these types of people often are sexually aroused by the violence and like to relive the event. On another site, there was talk to the search going on at Easter when they got a tip on a location, went there, and supposedly found Holly's phone. When they viewed what was on her phone, they called the search off. I have wondered if pictures had been taken of Holly showing her dead body. I will see if I can find a MNS link. http://www.examiner.com/article/holly-bobo-breaking-news-new-item-found-search-intensifies-message-from-mom

I don't know...even this past week or so, at least one LE was indicating they hoped to bring her home alive. I think they only found proof of death in this latest search. JMO

Well,well,finally we have a name..Who should have been in prion for many years..I wish he had lived in Florida,or Texas..He would have been in jail long before he had a chance to commit this brutal murder..I wont sleep well tonight,but I will be praying for peace for Holly's family..God Bless them!!!
Nurse!!

The finality of it is hard... MURDER charges.
Yes, I'm glad they charged someone... but I really wanted another Jaycee miracle here. :tantrum:

I wish... that Zach had just been in jail where he belonged.
Or that Holly had been on her way to practice shooting that morning.
I so wish she had gotten a chance to defend herself or just not needed to at all. :tantrum:

I agree. He is feeling pretty rough physically right now. No sympathy here. He doesn't think he will be convicted of Holly's murder. He has always somehow gotten away with everything else with intimidation and he thinks he will do it again.

I hope so much that he is wrong... :please:

And he planned it because they have charged him with FIRST degree premeditated murder.

<mod snip>

It was clear from day one this was planned in advance. :twocents:
She wasn't abducted from the local Walmart where he may have just "run into her."

She was abducted from a rural area, her own home, he had to make an effort to even abduct her.
That alone proves premeditation. He obviously wasn't just picking her up for breakfast. :twocents:

BBM If we were to list all the odd twists and turns of this case, I think we'd be here all night. The only thing that will avert future oddness is perhaps a confession along with the location of Holly's body.

And on another note:
One reason Clint's version of events was so scrutinized is because very early on in the case someone asked LE if Clint or Drew were suspects. LE responded by saying "no one has been cleared." LE never returned to the public in print or presser to state that anyone had been cleared. This left Clint open, as well as Drew, to much speculation. I don't blame any sleuthers for looking through suspicious eyes at Clint.

This is totally typical of how they have handled this case all along.
They didn't want to verify or confirm anything.
They won't tell us whether they have a body or not, they wouldn't eliminate suspects.

It may have even helped the case that they didn't eliminate anyone.
It may have made Zach more cocky and caused him to slip up, thinking they suspected others. :twocents:

However, the way people suspected the family always bothered me.
It reminded me of Elizabeth, Jaycee, Somer, Sierra and several other cases.
Family suspected for years and then they had nothing to do with it. :banghead:

https://twitter.com/local24eli
Follow
&#8220;I love you Zachary Adams.&#8221; Girlfriend of accused killer in #HollyBobo investigation professes her love on @facebook after his arrest.
8:30 PM - 5 Mar 2014

uggh I just threw up a little in my mouth

Well they have been together for almost a month now... :facepalm:

Removed post because I realized after asking a question that the Without Warning group's cell phone ping information was phony and had no basis in actual data. Apologies all around.

In the past 3 years we have read many msm investigations of corruption and incompetency in the TN justice system. I could literally fill the page up with examples. Here is only one;

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wsmv/AdamsCH.pdf

District attorney, sheriff cited for misuse of confiscated items
Posted: Aug 17, 2011 10:32 AM EDT
Updated: Sep 14, 2011 10:45 AM EDT

BMW Z-3 improperly used by officials, said the report
NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -
The state of Tennessee's Comptroller's office released a report Wednesday morning citing that a District Attorney General, who serves five western Middle Tennessee counties, misused several items confiscated during drug cases.

Officials who were supposed to oversee drugs, cash, weapons and other items confiscated during drug cases in Benton, Carroll, Decatur, Hardin and Henry Counties, failed to provide adequate oversight.

The report says this led to some of the items being stolen or misused, according to the Comptroller's Division of County Audit. The report was released following a review conducted with assistance from the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

The report says the local drug task force staff did not follow adequate record-keeping or inventory management practices.
<sniped - read more>

And I could fill up pages and pages on corruption and incompetency in the justice systems of New York, New Jersey, Florida, Michigan, Illinois, etc. etc.

OK, I'll jump here. Latest mug shot of ZA, and Suspect

chilling, really.

Is the second picture the most recently taken that we have seen? I saw it on TV last night but could not find it on the internet. it is the scariest, creepy of all (IMO).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics