Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didnt even have to have a smart phone. My son doesnt have one even now but a data package and he can still fb. I had a data package back then on a cheap verizon phone. Now I have a smart phone.

OK, then my tech is clearly behind the times (still is). Sorry about that. But, if he posted it from his phone, then it would've been at her home and during the time she was kidnapped. That would be difficult to accomplish. Again, not saying he didn't do it (he probably did), but it sure would be nice to know at least some of the evidence LE has.

OK, then my tech is clearly behind the times (still is). Sorry about that. But, if he posted it from his phone, then it would've been at her home and during the time she was kidnapped. That would be difficult to accomplish. Again, not saying he didn't do it (he probably did), but it sure would be nice to know at least some of the evidence LE has.

BBM I agree... the fact that they haven't stated whether or not they found her and if not, how they know for sure she's gone, is a bit frustrating.

Holly Bobo's alleged killer tied to previous abduction try?

CENTERVILLE, Tenn. - In January 2011, three months before Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo disappeared, another Tennessee woman claims a man who matches the description of Bobo's alleged killer tried to grab her off her front porch, reports CBS affiliate WTVF.

Officials with the Centerville Police Department said Heather Sullivan reported a tall, skinny white male with dark hair tried to grab her as she walked out of her home around 5:30 a.m. January 23, 2011.

Police said Sullivan screamed and the man took off on foot. To this day, her case remains unsolved.

more at link ............ http://www.cbsnews.com/news/holly-bobos-alleged-killer-tied-to-previous-abduction-try/

In the South if you can shoot it, you can eat it. Raccoons, squirrels, armadillos, opossums, alligator, rattlesnake... all fair game.

I really like squirrel and alligator. Never eaten the others, but I guess if you are hungry enough you will eat anything. At least that is what my grandmother told me. :)

Hi there! Just wanted to say that I have been using Facebook on my phone for years. I know for sure I was using it in 2009 for anyone that was wondering. It was out before 2011 if that clears anything up.

Yep....and I've had a smart phone for years. So it's possible ZA used FB on a smartphone in spring of 2011.

Holly Bobo's alleged killer tied to previous abduction try?

CENTERVILLE, Tenn. - In January 2011, three months before Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo disappeared, another Tennessee woman claims a man who matches the description of Bobo's alleged killer tried to grab her off her front porch, reports CBS affiliate WTVF.

Officials with the Centerville Police Department said Heather Sullivan reported a tall, skinny white male with dark hair tried to grab her as she walked out of her home around 5:30 a.m. January 23, 2011.

Police said Sullivan screamed and the man took off on foot. To this day, her case remains unsolved.

more at link ............ http://www.cbsnews.com/news/holly-bobos-alleged-killer-tied-to-previous-abduction-try/

From the above link SCARY!

"I was going with him. He was making sure of that. That's how hard he grabbed me. I mean, I had marks on my arm for four days," Sullivan said on April 21, 2011.

Centerville police say they are still investigating Sullivan's allegations, but a woman identifying herself as Sullivan's daughter wrote on Facebook, "I don't think anyone on Facebook realizes how much Holly's case affected our family. The same sick SOB that took Holly tried to take my mom."

And Adams' former step-father says living with the now-accused killer was like a recurring nightmare. He says he slept with a meat cleaver for protection against Adams at night.

Lots more info at link!

BBM I agree... the fact that they haven't stated whether or not they found her and if not, how they know for sure she's gone, is a bit frustrating.

I can't think of any scenario that would afford LE the right to charge him with first degree capital murder three years after a kidnapping without specifically tying him to a body. Even if they had proof that he kidnapped her, that is all they could charge him with without proof that she is deceased. This is capital murder we're talking about here - and three years later mind you - so they must have physical proof that she is dead. A 'she's probably dead because this and this' kind of case for that charge will not cut it.

:waitasec:

Regarding this info about posting on FB from a cell phone (2011) :

Is it possible that he had some type of Laptop Computer and posted from that -- maybe -- while waiting in the woods ?

Also, you can listen to LE Scanners from a Laptop ...

:waitasec: Don't know if a "criminal" would think of that -- listening to see where LE is coming and going ...

I know this is stretching it a bit ... but ya never know.

Just some thoughts ...

I go practically everywhere with my Laptop ... can't live without it ... lol !

:twocents:

Just an FYI from a prior thread;

http://www.tnbaptist.org/BRPrint.asp?ID=3804

Search for Holly Bobo continues in W. Tennessee
By Connie Davis Bushey
4/26/2011
Baptist and Reflector

PARSONS — The search for Holly Bobo, 20-year-old nursing student and member of Corinth Baptist Church, Darden, was continuing at press time on Monday.
<sniped - read more>

It could be as simple as he asked one of his brainwashed gfs or accomplices to come over, instructed them to post that to FB and then he left to abduct Holly thus establishing an alibi as if he were home at the time.

Posting stuff on FB from a phone, ipod or laptop was the same two years ago as it is now.

From the above link SCARY!

"I was going with him. He was making sure of that. That's how hard he grabbed me. I mean, I had marks on my arm for four days," Sullivan said on April 21, 2011.

Centerville police say they are still investigating Sullivan's allegations, but a woman identifying herself as Sullivan's daughter wrote on Facebook, "I don't think anyone on Facebook realizes how much Holly's case affected our family. The same sick SOB that took Holly tried to take my mom."

And Adams' former step-father says living with the now-accused killer was like a recurring nightmare. He says he slept with a meat cleaver for protection against Adams at night.

Lots more info at link!

RBBM:

:eek: :eek: OMG ... slept with a meat cleaver for protection ... WOW !

It seems like everyday, more and more info is coming out about ZA ... can you just imagine the amount of info there will be on ZA by the time this goes to Trial ?

I know ... some will not be admissible because it is "prejudicial to the defendant" . . . and blah blah blah . . .

He should never walk the streets again ...

:moo:

I can't think of any scenario that would afford LE the right to charge him with first degree capital murder three years after a kidnapping without specifically tying him to a body. Even if they had proof that he kidnapped her, that is all they could charge him with without proof that she is deceased. This is capital murder we're talking about here - and three years later mind you - so they must have physical proof that she is dead. A 'she's probably dead because this and this' kind of case for that charge will not cut it.

I think they found something in the well or the soil where they were digging. They pretty much wrapped it up after they did that. I also think they had found something when TBI pulled out of there. jmo

I think they found something in the well or the soil where they were digging. They pretty much wrapped it up after they did that. I also think they had found something when TBI pulled out of there. jmo

I agree. When I saw the helicopter footage of the search in progress, they had tents and guys digging a deep trench and sifting through the dirt. Someone probably told them where she was. I think they probably found her there, and the sifting was just them looking for smaller pieces of evidence in the area they found her (jewelry, smaller bones, etc.). IMO, the reason they haven't announced they found her is because she hasn't been formally identified.

JMO.

Mother of suspect in Bobo case has message for family, community

From one mother to another, my heart is broken for Karen. I want Karen and the entire Bobo family to know that I am deeply saddened by their loss.

"We will continue to cooperate with the TBI on their ongoing investigation. I hope we all receive the facts and our questions are answered so we can begin to rebuild our lives after all this tragic loss. The community and our world lost a beautiful young lady. At this time our focus is on finding answers, truth and justice for Holly.

"As I will continue to pray, I ask others to pray for everyone who is hurting and effected. Let this bring us all together in love and let the hate end.

"I respectfully ask that you please respect my and my family's privacy. I am only speaking to Channel 4 News and will not releases any additional comments at this time."

http://www.wsmv.com/story/24918193/mother-of-suspect-in-bobo-case-has-message-for-family-community

:rolleyes:

I agree. When I saw the helicopter footage of the search in progress, they had tents and guys digging a deep trench and sifting through the dirt. Someone probably told them where she was. I think they probably found her there, and the sifting was just them looking for smaller pieces of evidence in the area they found her (jewelry, smaller bones, etc.). IMO, the reason they haven't announced they found her is because she hasn't been formally identified.

JMO.

I bet you are right. Waiting on dna results. ty

Well if any remains had NOT been identified they would not charge him with Holly's murder. They could be bones from a Cocker Spaniel... But, you do not need a body to have murder charges. I'm sure whatever evidence there is, is good... we just will have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
locallady50