Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014

oh my. I'm watching forensic files and who do they have on, Dr Jane Boch. LOL

I hope one day they take another look at George and Cindy's role in all this. I have been praying someone will tell the truth. I question weather Casey is even bilogically their daughter or a second wife to George raised by Cindy. It happens asks the unwilling children of polygamists. Many raised to believe people are their parents when in fact they were sold or stollen for the use of pedophiles and sex maniacs.

:twocents::twocents: Just food for thought: When the scientific investigation was done regarding Caylee's paternity (i.e. George, Lee, Jessie et al.), the egg donor's DNA was presented within the reports. Had the egg donor NOT been an offspring of George, it would have been noted as the pattern of alleles would be "unusual". :blushing::blushing:

I just discovered where she came up with the story of a real Zenaida. Jeff Ashton wrote his book that they thought she may have been someone from her past. Page 56.

Flmom! Your killing me-lol- what does it say?

Fca must have read Jeff's book. On page 56 he talks about how they were trying to figure out where fca got the name. One idea was from sawgrass. Another was maybe it was a real person from her past. Fca took that idea and used it in the depo.

I just discovered where she came up with the story of a real Zenaida. Jeff Ashton wrote his book that they thought she may have been someone from her past. Page 56.

was it a rumor, but iirc, there was mention of a Zenaida in her grade at Colonial High..will look for link

UPDATE

here is an article on it..it is the last paragraph...(mixing first and last names of her classmates

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/casey-calls-911-when-protesters-get-violent-outsid/nJqH4/
CASEY MAY HAVE MADE UP NAMES

Eyewitness News has discovered that a girl named Zenaida was in Casey's homeroom at Colonial High School before Casey dropped out. She had a different last name, not Gonzalez, but there were seven students in her class whose last name is Gonzalez.
The names Casey has made up as her friends who introduced her to Zenaida also show up in her Colonial High School classmates roster.
She named a Raquel Ferrell, who investigators say does not exist, but there was a Raquel Rosa in her class. Casey also named Jennifer Rosa as a friend whom investigators can't find. She had a classmate named James Ferrell and the name Jennifer shows up close by.
Investigators are now checking into it to find out whether it's more than just a series of coincidences.

O for cryin' out loud... Only this girl. I know zanny. No, I dont. Yes, I do. No, I absolutely do know her. Just kidding. Made her up, your honor. Na-na-na-na-na-na :banghead: Someone make this girl produce Zenaida Gonzalez!!! Please... Judge May? Anyone? At least a plausible story. Make some attempt to restore a tiny bit of dignity to this process, or we're going to be left with a big ole precedent here wide enough for every brazen, pathological lying, sociopath to come through.

You know, maybe I'm giving em all too much credit with all this loophole stuff, or I'm over thinking it... Maybe it's that she's just stupid and crazy enough to come up with such an outrageous story that it's sent the system into momentary shock... Something, because I keep thinking she's going to get laughed right out of these courtrooms, but it never happens... How these lies she comes up with actually sounds good to her at the time is beyond me... And then they actually work??? It takes a really special kind of crazy, without a beating heart, and without shame, I guess...

All jmo.

:twocents::twocents: Just food for thought: When the scientific investigation was done regarding Caylee's paternity (i.e. George, Lee, Jessie et al.), the egg donor's DNA was presented within the reports. Had the egg donor NOT been an offspring of George, it would have been noted as the pattern of alleles would be "unusual". :blushing::blushing:

The hair found in the trunk was also shown to be from CA, FCA, or Caylee due to mitochondrial dna. Yes, fca is ca's daughter.

O for cryin' out loud... Only this girl. I know zanny. No, I dont. Yes, I do. No, I absolutely do know her. Just kidding. Made her up, your honor. Na-na-na-na-na-na :banghead: Someone make this girl produce Zenaida Gonzalez!!! Please... Judge May? Anyone? At least a plausible story. Make some attempt to restore a tiny bit of dignity to this process, or we're going to be left with a big ole precedent here wide enough for every brazen, pathological lying, sociopath to come through.

You know, maybe I'm giving em all too much credit with all this loophole stuff, or I'm over thinking it... Maybe it's that she's just stupid and crazy enough to come up with such an outrageous story that it's sent the system into momentary shock... Something, because I keep thinking she's going to get laughed right out of these courtrooms, but it never happens... How these lies she comes up with actually sounds good to her at the time is beyond me... And then they actually work??? It takes a really special kind of crazy, without a beating heart, and without shame, I guess...

All jmo.

:goodpost::goodpost:

All jmo.

~Hedisams~ Whoot!! Excellent post!!! It's just whacked. Trying to follow BK and Co. is like following a verbal Howl's Moving Castle. Everyday the story finds itself in a different place.

~Hedi~

Sometimes when I feel the need to read a good work of fiction I go re-read this deposition or transcripts from any of the Anthonys' interviews.

Sometimes when I feel the need to read a good work of fiction I go re-read this deposition or transcripts from any of the Anthonys' interviews.

GOOD fiction? I don't think so. They are all very poor liars.

Next event in the ZENAIDA defamation case, is that any Motion for Summary Judgment must be filed by March 21st – this Friday.

Next ZENAIDA Hearing is set for April 29, 2014 at 1:30pm in Tampa.

Nothing on the docket [yet] regarding the Deposition of Casey Anthony, which the Judge said she must comply with.

Next event in the ZENAIDA defamation case, is that any Motion for Summary Judgment must be filed by March 21st – this Friday.

Next ZENAIDA Hearing is set for April 29, 2014 at 1:30pm in Tampa.

Nothing on the docket [yet] regarding the Deposition of Casey Anthony, which the Judge said she must comply with.

I thought C went...........

I thought C went...........

She went to a deposition at Cheney Mason's office on Jan 23rd, but refused to answer many questions.
Zenaida's attorney filed a Motion to Compel answers to all of their questions.
Had a Hearing on March 4th.
Judge said she cannot pick and choose which questions to answer, and must answer all questions about Zenaida, and Judge will be ready to make sure she answers those questions [at next depo].
Judge said she did not have to answer questions about Caylee's whereabouts.

The date and time and location of the next depo to get answers to the remaining questions, has not been made public on the docket.

Dominic Casey helpful to Zenaida and/or Kronk's defamation cases ???

Dominic Casey book
PART ONE
INTRODUCTION
page 8
excerpt

“At the time of Casey’s statement she knew that Caylee was dead and how she had died. The alleged disappearance of Caylee Marie Anthony had become the epitome of deceit.”

Dominic Casey's # 1 cheerleader on twitter says the Anthonys KNEW Caylee was deceased in August 2008:

Doxing..... Feb 18 2014
@Tran.... what a waste of time. they r pathetic! Cindy knew in Aug 2008 that Cayee was murdered by Casey n dumped down the road.

Doxing... Feb 16 2014
Cindy Anthony knew in August 2008 that Caylee was deceased. BOOK #PrivilegeWaived PART 2 AMAZON FEB 21, 2014 #CASEYANTHONY

Doxing... Feb 18 2014@Tran... Anthony's knew were Caylee's body was n was trying 2 find a psychic who guessed correctly so they could then pin the murder on

Dominic Casey helpful to Zenaida and/or Kronk's defamation cases ???

Dominic Casey book
PART ONE
INTRODUCTION
page 8
excerpt

“At the time of Casey’s statement she knew that Caylee was dead and how she had died. The alleged disappearance of Caylee Marie Anthony had become the epitome of deceit.”

Dominic Casey's # 1 cheerleader on twitter says the Anthonys KNEW Caylee was deceased in August 2008:

Doxing..... Feb 18 2014
@Tran.... what a waste of time. they r pathetic! Cindy knew in Aug 2008 that Cayee was murdered by Casey n dumped down the road.

Doxing... Feb 16 2014
Cindy Anthony knew in August 2008 that Caylee was deceased. BOOK #PrivilegeWaived PART 2 AMAZON FEB 21, 2014 #CASEYANTHONY

Doxing... Feb 18 2014@Tran... Anthony's knew were Caylee's body was n was trying 2 find a psychic who guessed correctly so they could then pin the murder on

That reminds me of Cindy's statement (approx.) We don't believe those theories that Caylee's buried in the woods or something.

That reminds me of Cindy's statement (approx.) We don't believe those theories that Caylee's buried in the woods or something.

Cindy Anthony's Freudian slip - YouTube

Cindy Anthony's Freudian slip

Uploaded on Dec 20, 2008

Listen to Cindy Anthony's Freudian slip about the woods. oops! Then, there are some more telling comments made, in my opinion. Blatant truths and half truths easily go by unnoticed.
Like mother, like daughter in that respect.

“George and I don’t believe that Caylee’s IN THE WOODS or ..... you know, out there.”

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5492330&posted=1#post5492330

http://orlandosentinel.image2.trb.com/orlnews/media/acrobat/2009-02/45125794.pdf

Orange County Sheriff’s Office Supplemental Report Case Number 08-074777 pg 7

On December 20, 2008 .... Cindy Anthony tells law enforcement that she had people [P.I. Dominic Casey and P.I. James Hoover"] walk "that area", meaning where the body was discovered, a month ago (November 2008) and there was nothing in the area

“In front of Corporal Edwards, Cynthia stated that she had people walk “that area”, meaning where the body was discovered, a month ago and there was nothing in the area then.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back