Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so sad, I could just imagine what they found since other items of hers were found leading to him. I wonder if they found her clothing with signs of a homicide. Does anyone else wonder if she was intentionally leaving a trail with her belongings?

I have on my WS calendar that there is to be a hearing today, March 10,2014, for ZA...

Is this still happening today?

TIA...:seeya:

I agree. I was stunned he was being charged with her murder; they had to have found something.

I've always had a lot of empathy for her brother. He's taken a huge beating since she went missing

I too feel sorry for him and the boyfriend and the parents.

When this first happened and the mother was interviewed there was a lot of speculation as to her reactions as well many other TV interviews with the son and even the lack of any interviews with the boyfriend.

When the public has little to no information they tend to use what little they do have and ufortunately some of that is watching the reactions during interviews. And when some people refuse to be interviewed then even that is speculated upon. It is sad but happens in lots of cases.

I suppose a good lesson to be learned is that everyone behaves differently and nobody can really tell anything just by behaviors during interviews or lack of doing interviews.

http://www.webpronews.com/holly-bobo-parents-still-have-many-questions-2014-03

Quote: "Even though plenty of questions remain regarding Adams' alleged role in Holly Bobo's death and location where her body was found, Franks says that her parents are 'very thankful for everything law enforcement is doing.'"

Hmmmmmm...

Incorrect wording?

Or... ???

JMO

That is certainly interesting...but I don't think this is MSM? Even so, it was dated March 6...so that's been a few days ago and no one else has anything like this out there. So it could be, and most likely is, incorrect wording.

ETA: Good catch though, IHAVENOCLUE!

:eek: I missed that when I read the article! Was it a misprint?

Kimster....its in the middle section, under the line there that separates the sections.
I don't think this is correct. No one media is making this claim.

This is so sad, I could just imagine what they found since other items of hers were found leading to him. I wonder if they found her clothing with signs of a homicide. Does anyone else wonder if she was intentionally leaving a trail with her belongings?

StrayKat, from info known about HB. Imo, yes she left a hansel & gretel type trail of clues in hopes that the trail would not only lead investigators to her, but, also to her captor/s.
As we all know, abduction victims react differently when faced with the reality of becoming a sudden statistic of violent crime. Imo, although surprised by her attacker, HB resisted and was a fighter; a fighter who utilized her mind, body, and spirit..
HB, screamed and kneeled down in the carport when assaulted, imo, buying time for a rescue. Imo, once HB, and possibly others were threatened with a lethal weapon, she had no other option than to comply with his demands.

Yes, I believe HB left a trail due to her encounter with pure evil that morning; a trail that will reveal the secrets to her abductor's past.

I'm looking for a comparison picture.... ZA and the sketch of the guy who attempted abduction of Heather Sullivan.

I know someone here has it.

And while I'm at it, let me say thanks to everyone for all the links and info. Without all the adds here it would be hard to keep up.

Thanks!

The Bobos issued a statement but have not given an interview

It is assumed that further searches (and possibly arrests and/or charges) are pending based on the initial press conference last week

No one has said anything about exactly what was or was not found already. But, it is assumed that enough evidence was found to warrant murder charges.

I too feel sorry for him and the boyfriend and the parents.

When this first happened and the mother was interviewed there was a lot of speculation as to her reactions as well many other TV interviews with the son and even the lack of any interviews with the boyfriend.

When the public has little to no information they tend to use what little they do have and ufortunately some of that is watching the reactions during interviews. And when some people refuse to be interviewed then even that is speculated upon. It is sad but happens in lots of cases.

I suppose a good lesson to be learned is that everyone behaves differently and nobody can really tell anything just by behaviors during interviews or lack of doing interviews.

I believe from other cases, crucial witnesses are asked not to speak with the media so as to not jeopardize the investigation or lose credibility as a potential witness if the case goes to court. I believe Clint at least was instructed possibly before, but certainly after he was cleared to not speak with the media for this reason. If this were the case it is unfortunate it wasn't mentioned in the press TMK that is.

I'm looking for a comparison picture.... ZA and the sketch of the guy who attempted abduction of Heather Sullivan.

I know someone here has it.

And while I'm at it, let me say thanks to everyone for all the links and info. Without all the adds here it would be hard to keep up.

Thanks!

here ya go Amanda, thanks for all you do.

securedownload3.jpg

Zachary Adam's court date was changed to tomorrow at the Decatur County Courthouse. Will Nunley just reported within the last hour or so that a camera will be allowed in the room for the proceedings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam