GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Weturn and MomoJo, super glad to have new peoples here. Grab some coffee :coffeecup:

I am so troubled by this case. So disgusted, so appalled, so infuriated I can barely post. It incenses me to know -and yeah i am a broken record, so sue me- that good people, good well hearted and loving human beings don't get to enjoy parenthood, and some hijos de puta like this jewel of a dude does this to an angel under his care. EFF That. Seriously.

Personally, the death penalty seems too humane for this monster. Let me at him.

I didn't read about Teghan until today. I am beyond angry.
Having a hard time to articulate anything but rage at this .

Beautiful little Teghan </3

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 1m

Friend said #JonathanRichardson said #TeghanSkiba was "smartest little girl for her age" and "sometimes even called him Dad."

That's pathetic, 'called him dad'. Disgusting .

What in the world was this guy going to say to Teghan's mother when she got back in a few days? What did he think the hospital was going to say when they looked her over? I can't even begin to imagine the suffering this child went through. He had to have had her gagged to stifle the screams and had her bound or restrained in some way to keep her from trying to escape. Can you even imagine what she felt when she heard him coming back. Oh dear God. Ten days!!

Long-time lurker here at Websleuths..new poster.
This case has sickened me since I first read local news reports years ago. Reminds me in some ways of the murder of Shaniya Davis, another heartbreaking local case. The cruelty and abuse these two innocent little girls suffered will stay with me throughout the rest of my life. As a healthcare provider, I've seen some terrible things in my career..but the torture inflicted upon Teghan is unfathomable. The testimony and evidence reports are difficult and infuriating to read but I feel an obligation to Teghan to keep up with this case. This poor girl was ignored and abused by everyone who was supposed to love and care for her...all I can do now for her is stand up for her and pray justice will be served. Preferably in the form of the DP for this monster. There is no explanation or excuse in the world for his actions.

On a personal note, I know two of the medical professionals testifying on behalf of Teghan during this case. I hold these providers in the highest regard and have always admired their competence and excellence in their respective fields. The emotions shown on the stand by so many witnesses reflects the atrocities inflicted upon Teghan...their reactions speak volumes. This case has deeply affected both the providers and their families and I am sure, like me, they will never forget Teghan.

4-year old girl with 66 bite marks....this will haunt me forever. RIP sweet girl.

:welcome5: Pricelessgem!

Glad you decided to join us, we can always use another in Teghans corner, so to speak.

This case has sickened me since I first read local news reports years ago. Reminds me in some ways of the murder of Shaniya Davis, another heartbreaking local case. The cruelty and abuse these two innocent little girls suffered will stay with me throughout the rest of my life. As a healthcare provider, I've seen some terrible things in my career..but the torture inflicted upon Teghan is unfathomable. The testimony and evidence reports are difficult and infuriating to read but I feel an obligation to Teghan to keep up with this case. This poor girl was ignored and abused by everyone who was supposed to love and care for her...all I can do now for her is stand up for her and pray justice will be served. Preferably in the form of the DP for this monster. There is no explanation or excuse in the world for his actions.

On a personal note, I know two of the medical professionals testifying on behalf of Teghan during this case. I hold these providers in the highest regard and have always admired their competence and excellence in their respective fields. The emotions shown on the stand by so many witnesses reflects the atrocities inflicted upon Teghan...their reactions speak volumes. This case has deeply affected both the providers and their families and I am sure, like me, they will never forget Teghan.

4-year old girl with 66 bite marks....this will haunt me forever. RIP sweet girl.

Thank you for sharing that, Pricelessgem. It means a lot.

Off Topic:

I don't know if any here followed the Justin Bloxom case (LA).

If so, I just want to alert you to the following:

The Brian Horn capital murder trial (12 year old Justin Bloxom murder case - 2010) begins today, 3/11/14, with jury selection in East Baton Rouge Parish, LA.

Due to publicity in this case, the jury is being selected in East Baton Rouge Parish although the murder was committed in DeSota Parish, LA.

The trial will be held in DeSota Parish, LA. The State of Louisiana is seeking the death penalty.

I posted two articles on Justin Bloxom's thread. I'll Link to the comment box with the first one. For the second linked article and a pic of Justin with his mother, please scroll down.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - LA- RSO KILLS 12yo Boy in Louisiana
WS - Justin Bloxom thread - Comment #55

Oops, I don't think one will be able to scroll down to the second linked article from the above Link.

If so, here is the Link to the current page and you can scroll down to Comment #55 (Link to very informative article) and # 56.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99330&page=3
WS - LA- RSO KILLS 12yo Boy in Louisiana

Does any one here know who I can contact at WS to move the Justin Bloxom thread to Current Trials? Thank you in advance.

Ann-TX just click on the alert button of your post - the red triangle with exclamation point in the upper right corner of the post. You will see a comment box and you can send a note to the mods with your request.

Thanks, La Louve. One of these days, I will learn my way around WS. I really do appreciate your help!

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 2m

#TeghanSkiba's mom #HelenReyes seems somber,looking down.She's in jeans sittng w/friend behind Teghan's pternal gparents #JonathanRichardson

TWC News Central NC &#8207;@TWCNewsCentNC 6m

Victim's mother may take the stand in fatal child abuse trial http://centralnc.twcnews.com/conten...may-take-the-stand-in-fatal-child-abuse-trial … #JonathanRichardson #TeghanSkiba pic.twitter.com/F8WupxkPmF

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 32m

#JonathanRichardson's Mom and Grandma are *NOT* in court today. #TeghanSkiba

This should be interesting. I want to know WTF Reyes was thinking to leave little Tegan with such a monster.

Didn't one of the medical people say that Tegan had some older injuries also? IMO, she had to have known about that if she paid any attention to precious Tegan at all.

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 3m

On stnd now, #JonathanRichardson's 2nd cousin. He does not speak highly of him- says Richardson was disrespectful to gparents & #HelenReyes

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 6m

Correction - the woman in the courtroom is *NOT* #HelenReyes. She is here, but not in the courtroom! #JonathanRichardson

This should be interesting. I want to know WTF Reyes was thinking to leave little Tegan with such a monster.

Didn't one of the medical people say that Tegan had some older injuries also? IMO, she had to have known about that if she paid any attention to precious Tegan at all.

I can see the writing on the wall with this. They are going to play it off that she too is a victim of his severe abuse - "just look what he did to Teghan, imagine what he did/could have done to Reyes".

I have a feeling her best defense is going to be to be that she's a "horrible mother who made a bad/desperate choice, but in no way knew he was capable of THIS."

I hope they rip her apart and ask her WHY she didn't leave her with those who were fighting tooth and nail to get her. Any excuse she comes up with is going to show that her own selfish motives were what kept her from doing what was best for Teghan.

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 4m

#JonathanRichardson cousin says he didn't listen 2 gparents &told them 2 shutup.He distancd himself from Richardson b/c drinkng became issue

Yes, indeed, pricelessgem,

:seeya:Welcome :seeya:

to

Websleuths

:drumroll:pricelessgem:drumroll:

So glad to have a

lurker turned member!

Like you, I think of Shaniya and her ~mother~ and her convicted Death Row killer all the time when I'm in this case. And we thought during that case that nothing could be worse. Well, like you say, this one is worse. And yes, we must just bear this for Teghan -- she has lots of love now from us, but I believe that she is now surrounded with light and love that we cannot even dream of...

So glad you're with us. Welcome, welcome!

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 3m

Jurors now seeing pics of #JonathanRichardson hunting &playing banjo. Cousin says it was summer 2009. Pic of Richardson w/wild hog he killed

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 2m

Now pics of #JonathanRichardson w/deer he hunted & killed in fall/winter 2009-2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998