Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the video. Zachary Adams should consider himself lucky. Obviously his attorney jumped right out of the shower and made a beeline for the courtroom. Nice hair, lady.

ROFLAO, I was thinking the very same thing only I think she has bedhead.

I believe the next important date to watch is the parole hearing for JA. The outcome of that will be telling, IMO. I believe it is March 27.

Does anybody know where I can get a pair of those two-piece reader glasses like the judge had ? See :10 of the video I posted above. Those are pretty cool !! The way I break mine, that might solve all kinds of problems for me. Of course, I guess the judge could have two-piece reader glasses for exactly the same reason.... breakage.

They were cool! http://www.readingglasses.com/clic-reader/

His attorney is cute, she has a funky style and the "bedhead" look is intentional.

Wow Shefner, take care of the blood pressure. Are you sure you need to follow this case, it will definitely get your blood pressure soaring?

This is my case! So I will be taking the medication....and it better work.

His attorney is cute, she has a funky style and the "bedhead" look is intentional.

I totally agree....I liked his attorney even though I didn't want to. She was cute, smart, smiling...even perky.... and she looked ZA directly in the eye quite a bit. She also touched him kindly to speak to him. Not bad, for someone I want to dislike.

Just checking in here. Have they located a body yet??

I didn't hear the judge order the indictment sealed. Did I miss it???

I didn't jump to see if it had been answered yet. Kelly is Megan Sharptons mother. Megan was brutally murdered and it is still held to believe they are somewhat related.
(meth users/possible friends in the murderers)

Kelly passed away in November and was in contact with Hollys mom often and wanted to see this day happen.

Thank you! :tyou:

Note that someone confessed to and was convicted of Megan Sharpton's murder. IMHO they are not connected...

I wouldn't read too much into the female attorney. She may have been the only one available today, and if he can't afford counsel they may appoint someone else. Often in these early days people change attorneys at every hearing.

Just checking in here. Have they located a body yet??

No body, just some type of proof that Holly has passed, hence the murder charge. The police and TBI are keeping quiet on the evidence that was found so far.

Thank you! :tyou:

Note that someone confessed to and was convicted of Megan Sharpton's murder. IMHO they are not connected...

Carla Lashelle, there are many parallels in the two cases. HB & MS were both TN nursing students.
DFJ has recanted his confession for Megan's abduction/murder and has filed an appeal.. ZA & DFJ's rap sheets are synonymous, right down to the anhydrous ammonia(meth) charges. They both began their violence against women at a very early age and have very persistent enablers..

TN - Burning Body of Erika Megan Sharpton Found Along Road, Tullahoma - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Current Events > Crimes in the News
TN - Burning Body of Erika Megan Sharpton Found Along Road, Tullahoma

Suspect seeks to change plea in death of nursing student

Posted: Nov 06, 2012
http://www.wsmv.com/story/20012882/megan-sharpton-plea-deal-donnie-jones

Initially I was pretty convinced that they had found her but now I'm not so sure. There has been no mention of a memorial/funeral service. With all of the attention this case is getting I doubt the family would be able to do anything of that nature without someone in the media catching wind of it. I also can't imagine LE would hold on to her for such a long period of time and not provide the family that closure.

I don't know how to go about finding out, but I believe if the prosecution goes for the DP I think he has to have a DP qualified attorney on the defense. So I don't know what attorney's are DP qualified in TN.

So even if he has a regular attorney to get discovery and all that, I believe even if the state has to appoint one I think he gets a DP qualified attorney so if convicted he can't call foul. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46