SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #27***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure exactly what that means...Maybe he had gone out that door, but not back in? Or maybe, it was propped open for deliveries, etc., but then closed from the inside when that task was done, iykwim?
If the door opened outward, he could have opened it, left it open, then ran back inside and closed the door behind him, not ever seeing the outside part of the door. That only works if it opens outwards, though.

Has this family not been thru enough that someone feels they should be further victimized?

I'm so disgusted. [modsnip].

I agree !!!! It is beyond my imagination that ANYONE could taunt a person's family(when their child is missing and presumed dead)- I don't care whose side they are on( guilty or not guilty) JUST NO EXCUSE FOR TREATING AND TORTURING THE ELVIS FAMILY THIS WAY ! THEY ARE EXPERIENCING A PARENT'S WORST NIGHTMARE !!!! JUST PURE EVIL,STILL AT WORK !!! IMO

how exactly do you PM?? Having just come off a 24 hour time out I honestly have no clue??? I had no idea what I did & I couldn't even PM cuz I had no idea how to do it??
I'm sorry if I've done anything-I honestly have no idea what I did....:please:

PM is a private message. Easiest way to do it is to click on the users name, a drop down should appear giving you the option to send that user a PM...

Respectfully, I don't believe this is correct. It does matter who the trigger man is, imo.

Do you have a link to that law?

I thought I posted a Supreme Court of South Carolina decision up thread that supported this. Maybe it was deleted?? It shouldn't have, though.
I know it's complicated.

How is the video related to the X? It was put up hours before Terry saw it, and he watched it hours before he went outside. He also says the paint smelled fresh, so how recent was the X? Is it just a coincidence that he went outside pretty soon after it was done? How do we know for sure they have anything to do with each other?

It doesn't matter to me the way the report of the spray painted 'X' on the door is worded, or which door or which side of the door - what matters is that Heather is missing, these parents are in a living hell and want to know where their daughter is and want to see justice done toward whoever took Heather !!! If people don't have the hearts to reach out to the Elvis family to help them in any way they can, then why the heck don't they leave them alone ???? SATAN IS WORKING OVERTIME IN THIS CASE !!!! JMHO

How is the video related to the X? It was put up hours before Terry saw it, and he watched it hours before he went outside. He also says the paint smelled fresh, so how recent was the X? Is it just a coincidence that he went outside pretty soon after it was done? How do we know for sure they have anything to do with each other?

I personally think the red X is a bigger issue than the video.

How do we know for sure that they aren't related?

The evidence to charge the M's in the first place didn't come to LE until the end of February. So BB couldn't have known anything because at the time that was completely false.

I'm seeing it more that he was giving an opinion. I'm not clear how that's OJ. If he had insider information, and they can follow where he got the information from within the department, then yes, I can see an OJ charge but not if he was just giving an opinion. IMO.

I agree !!!! It is beyond my imagination that ANYONE could taunt a person's family(when their child is missing and presumed dead)- I don't care whose side they are on( guilty or not guilty) JUST NO EXCUSE FOR TREATING AND TORTURING THE ELVIS FAMILY THIS WAY ! THEY ARE EXPERIENCING A PARENT'S WORST NIGHTMARE !!!! JUST PURE EVIL,STILL AT WORK !!! IMO

It sure takes all kinds of crazy to even think to do something so vile. I lose faith in mankind when I hear of things like this.

It sure takes all kinds of crazy to even think to do something so vile. I lose faith in mankind when I hear of things like this.

Me too and how anyone can not feel totally disturbed over this is beyond me !

I personally think the red X is a bigger issue than the video.

Evidently I do not know how to multi quote or that button isn't working for me. I agree that the X is the bigger issue.

However, if you are familiar with Madea, the profile pic used as the FB page Call DA PO PO Ho. IMO it does serve as a threat when combined with the video. The quote that is used by Madea's character in the plays and movies is implying to say call the police, I don't care. I'm going to do commit this crime anyway.

Furthermore the relation to the video and the X is that is what prompted TE to go out that door, and that is when he noticed the X, according to the earlier MSM report.

I want to say more, because I don't understand the scrutiny and take TE at his word, but this may all be modsnipped anyway, and I don't want a TO. :please:

I hope this makes sense because I am quite ill right now (high blood sugar) and having a very hard time forming thoughts and sentences. Ignore me if it doesn't.

If the door opened outward, he could have opened it, left it open, then ran back inside and closed the door behind him, not ever seeing the outside part of the door. That only works if it opens outwards, though.

This is what I'm deducing from the MSM reports on the door painting incident:

sometime before 12:59 AM today: video is shot (since I didn't see the video, I assume it didn't show the X being painted? It would not be smart to videotape yourself committing an act of vandalism)

12:59 AM today: video is uploaded

~10:00 AM today: friends call TE to tell him about the video

sometime after 10:00 AM: TE discovers the X painted on the back door of his business & calls LE

If I got this wrong, feel free to correct me.

Observations: spray paint continues to smell pretty fresh for a while after something is painted; I'd guess around 24 hours even if the painted object is outdoors (MOO here). Also, most units in strip malls have back doors that are locked from the outside. Generally the doors are used for exit only or for deliveries--the door is pushed open from the inside & propped if someone needs to get back in. I can relate to why TE probably didn't see the back of the door very often since I have worked in similar environments. MOO again.

Conclusion and one last MOO: this thing is turning into a circus.

Evidently I do not know how to multi quote or that button isn't working for me. I agree that the X is the bigger issue.

However, if you are familiar with Madea, the profile pic used as the FB page Call DA PO PO Ho. IMO it does serve as a threat when combined with the video. The quote that is used by Madea's character in the plays and movies is implying to say call the police, I don't care. I'm going to do commit this crime anyway.

Furthermore the relation to the video and the X is that is what prompted TE to go out that door, and that is when he noticed the X, according to the earlier MSM report.

I want to say more, because I don't understand the scrutiny and take TE at his word, but this may all be modsnipped anyway, and I don't want a TO. :please:

I hope this makes sense because I am quite ill right now (high blood sugar) and having a very hard time forming thoughts and sentences. Ignore me if it doesn't.

Not sure I understand, but take some insulin!!!

This is what I'm deducing from the MSM reports on the door painting incident:

sometime before 12:59 AM today: video is shot (since I didn't see the video, I assume it didn't show the X being painted? It would not be smart to videotape yourself committing an act of vandalism)

12:59 AM today: video is uploaded

~10:00 AM today: friends call TE to tell him about the video

sometime after 10:00 AM: TE discovers the X painted on the back door of his business & calls LE

If I got this wrong, feel free to correct me.

Observations: spray paint continues to smell pretty fresh for a while after something is painted; I'd guess around 24 hours even if the painted object is outdoors (MOO here). Also, most units in strip malls have back doors that are locked from the outside. Generally the doors are used for exit only or for deliveries--the door is pushed open from the inside & propped if someone needs to get back in. I can relate to why TE probably didn't see the back of the door very often since I have worked in similar environments. MOO again.

Conclusion and one last MOO: this thing is turning into a circus.

The article say Terry watched the video at 12:59 AM, and it was uploaded 11 hours earlier.

Not sure I understand, but take some insulin!!!

Sorry, for my confusion. I was agreeing with you and also attempting to explain that I felt like the video from that particular page was a taunt or threat.

My blood sugar was 410 when I took it a few minutes ago, and I definitely took some insulin. I think I will hush now. :blushing:

I own a business on the same row of buildings that TE does so I can shed some light on the ridiculous discussion regarding front, back, and side doors.

The businesses open out(front) onto Howard ave. the back door opens up into a smaller street/alley/parking area. TE and many of us business owners park out back behind our businesses. HOWEVER, we don't use those back doors as they are only for the residents who own/rent/live above the business. These are commercial town homes on the ground floor with a residence above. Inside of our business is a back door which we COULD use in case of emergency. TE nor myself or most others don't use this interior back door because it opens into a foyer which is used by the residence above.

In other words, if you went around the back and opened the back door, you wouldn't then be in the business. You'd be in a foyer with two doors. One door would lead upstairs to the residence and the other door would open into the business.

Finally, TE as well as many of the rest of us business owners park in the rear, gather our stuff and walk around between the two rows of town homes leading out into Howard ave to go I to our businesses. If we were to go into the rear door, we'd be encroaching into the renters space/foyer.

Hope that is as clear as mud....

Sorry, for my confusion. I was agreeing with you and also attempting to explain that I felt like the video from that particular page was a taunt or threat.

My blood sugar was 410 when I took it a few minutes ago, and I definitely took some insulin. I think I will hush now. :blushing:

That's ok. I think I didn't understand because I didn't take time to read it thoroughly when I saw you were having high blood sugar:)

That information is correct. I did the web admin for tammysmagicalvacations.com for free as a personal favor to Tammy. The only reason my work email address is on there was because I paid for the domain registration through Paypal. My employer has nothing to do with Tammy or Disney.

June Sisemore

Thanks for the clarification!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members