SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #27***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only imagine how fast this thread will move tomorrow. I just hope it will be slow at work tomorrow so I can keep up. It literally took me more than a week to catch up when the murder charges were announced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing...

A plea...can we be spared the 'starting in 10 mins...'. 'Starting in 5 mins'...'starting now...' posts? A couple are fine...dozens? LoL

I know. Thank goodness I was already scheduled to "work" from home tmrw. Lord knows I probably won't be doing much, if any, work! ;)

I think I'm also going to work from home tomorrow.

So the judge is one who decides whether they will be tried together, or apart? I guess each side makes their case, and then he makes a decision? If they did it separately, would they be able to have both cases run at the same time? If they ran one after the other, would the jury in the 2nd trial be able to know about the verdict in the 1st trial?

If this is true, this is great news. They can't even get their story straight for a few isolated minutes. They'll never get their story straight for all the events that took place on the 18th of December.
I realize both could be true. They saw an atty then went out to eat. But I doubt either are true. And again wouldn't they be coming home from Georgetown and not traveling toward Georgetown if either story is correct? Am I mistaken thinking the reported shooting incident happened traveling south from MB to Georgetown?

They do not have to tell any stories. When this goes to trial, the Defense attorney only has to discount or disprove the charges against his/her client. MOO

Does it reflect poorly on me that I cleared my schedule for tomorrow?

Nope. I deliberately made calls and sent emails over the weekend that I'd planned to go out Monday so that I could at least semi-follow along here. When I'm busy at work, it's easy for me to fall an entire week behind in posts because its too mentally exhausting for me to deal with work stuff then come to WS and read real life horror stories.

I've got fingers, toes, and everything else crossed in hopes of some fresh info being released tomorrow. Or today, I guess, as it's after midnight CST.

:eek:fftobed:

I've got fingers, toes, and everything else crossed in hopes of some fresh info being released tomorrow. Or today, I guess, as it's after midnight CST.

:eek:fftobed:

I have it on my WS Calendar that the bond hearing for the M's is at 10:00 a.m. (3-17-14)...

Do I have the time correct?

TIA...:seeya:

How many hours until the bond hearing? I'm asking because I have no idea what time is it now in SC and I'm on the other side of the world so if I know how many hours till the bond hearing it will be easier for me. Thank you in advance! My time now is 8.18PM (MONDAY NIGHT) if that helps lol!

How many hours until the bond hearing? I'm asking because I have no idea what time is it now in SC and I'm on the other side of the world so if I know how many hours till the bond hearing it will be easier for me. Thank you in advance! My time now is 8.18PM (MONDAY NIGHT) if that helps lol!

Hello over there on the other side of the world!!

I believe it would be sixteen and a half hours.

I can only imagine how fast this thread will move tomorrow. I just hope it will be slow at work tomorrow so I can keep up. It literally took me more than a week to catch up when the murder charges were announced.

ETA: I also wanted to mention that my boyfriend probably wishes I had never found Websleuths back in December. He used to be a pretty good listener until every other conversation began with "I read on Websleuths..." And now that I've started following the missing Malaysian flight thread, in addition to this one and the parking lot, I don't really have any time to even start a conversation, period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of all days I have a dr. appointment 3 hours away from home tomorrow/today, in the opposite direction of SC. All I have is a little cheap phone at the moment so no way in the world to stay up to date. :eek:verreaction:

I'm sure my husband feels the same as your boyfriend. I noticed when I talk to him about all of this (which seems to be almost every sentence that comes out of my mouth) I talk to him like I'm here on WS. I say unnecessary things like IMO, and will turn the laptop toward him as if I am presenting a link to back up what I'm saying. :abnormal: He must think I've lost it.
:websleuther:

I cannot post and have not been able to since the arrests. NO TO for me! But I have been here lurking. And I will be here tomorrow, actually later today.

I've actually got a plan all worked out for tomorrow! I'm going to Close all my blinds, hang my DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door and take the phone off the hook! :biggrin:

It'll be a first for me! I hope none of the neighbours ring the cops and send them round to see if I'm alright!! :facepalm:

*Police knocking on the door*
Me: Can't you READ--it says do not disturb!!!
Police: Open the door!!
Me: Oh for heavens sake leave me alone, I'm on WEBSLEUTHS!!! :floorlaugh:

I don't know how the jury pool is in Horry County, but I'm thinking it's gonna be very hard to find 24 unbiased jurors. Very hard.

I think Peter Hyatts statement analysis blog is not permitted to be posted, but I hope it's ok to point readers in that direction. funny post today regarding the IE charges.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Ha! He should write for "The Onion."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads