GUILTY TN - Aniston Walker, 7 wks, Memphis, 9 Jan 2014

In a ditch? Unbelievable...how anyone can do this to a completely defenseless infant, much less the mother...you're supposed to protect your babies. I just can't understand this. My heart breaks for this precious child.

Right... not only are you supposed to protect them, it's instinct for most mothers... you don't even have to think... you just do. I realize there are a small majority of women out there who lack that instinct, but remember, the good moms far outweigh the bad ones.

Poor, sweet little angel... I'm so sorry your life was too short.

So, how long until defence trot out postpartum psychosis? :banghead:

So sad.im new here i joined because of poor mikaeel kular.i will never understand how a mother could hurt her child it truely is beyond mine and most mothers reasoning.i just wanted to add without offending anyone that i was diagnosed with post partum psychosis after my first child.its a strange and horrible condition but my psychosis was that i was terrified about anyone going near her incase they hurt her.i never did,i was severly overprotective.the condition definatly exsists but not everyone harms thier child,it can present in different ways.sometimes it seems an excuse for defence and perhaps it is.but there are some cases (quite rare) where it occurs and god help a child dies and sadly it feels as though pnp is used as an excuse or worse a mum suffering is missed by the system ends up commiting a crime unimaginable.my love to precious Aniston xx

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

So sad.im new here i joined because of poor mikaeel kular.i will never understand how a mother could hurt her child it truely is beyond mine and most mothers reasoning.i just wanted to add without offending anyone that i was diagnosed with post partum psychosis after my first child.its a strange and horrible condition but my psychosis was that i was terrified about anyone going near her incase they hurt her.i never did,i was severly overprotective.the condition definatly exsists but not everyone harms thier child,it can present in different ways.sometimes it seems an excuse for defence and perhaps it is.but there are some cases (quite rare) where it occurs and god help a child dies and sadly it feels as though pnp is used as an excuse or worse a mum suffering is missed by the system ends up commiting a crime unimaginable.my love to precious Aniston xx

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to Websleuths Gingertopia, sorry your first post has to be under such sad circumstances. Thank you for sharing your real life experience with us.

www.aol.com/article/2014/02/17/moth...h-murder/20832035/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000058&

"...Andrea Walker was charged with two counts: first-degree murder in the perpetration of a felony, to wit, aggravated child neglect or endangerment; and first-degree murder in the perpetration of a felony, to wit, aggravated child abuse....."

Hope she gets the maximum punishment. Some people that have PPD get help for it.
My friend's sister had it and sought help , and she never harmed her baby or even considered it !

Not trying to judge others and I apologize if it comes across as such.
Just feel that there's no excuse to harm an innocent person of any age.

RIP, sweet little baby Aniston !

Baby Aniston, my heart is broken for you today. The image of you, chubby-cheeked, happy, "Dream Come True" emblazoned on your bib in bright bold colors.

How did we get here? What possessed the woman who carried you for 9 months to lose sight of her calling, fail to protect you at all costs, then take it further and extinguish your beautiful life - forever?

I am at a loss. You have touched us here at Websleuths and across the nation.

We are angry, we are sad, and we will continue to mourn your loss. Doing so allows us to be your voice. Your legacy lives on in our hearts. Fly high. You are another Forever Angel.

Sadly, there are far too many of you. :rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any background info on the mother? Baby has the look of having FAS (fetal alcohol syndrome) with very wide set eyes.

I wish there a law that required the medical industry to provide information, pamphlets explaining the law that allows that a child be given up in a safe manner. I really think there is a need for this. Pediatricians, hospital labor and delivery and OB-GYNs should be required to help educate people. I would hope something like this would stop all the throw away babies. This is at crisis level.

Welcome Gingertopia.

Sorry if my post sounded judgy. Thank you for sharing your story, there are many wonderful mothers just like you. I'm just jaded and cynical due to the overwhelming amount of "parents" that we see on here that harm their children.

I didn't post here, but paid attention. I'll never forget those little cheeks. Face of an angel who got her wings too soon. RIP, sweetheart.

----------
Hi jacy, I kept track with news too. I'd like to get the mother and beat the living ch*t out of her. Show her the feelings of a woman who lost her children!!:devil::stormingmad::bigfight:

So so sad and beyond comprehension. This poor baby.

While I knew what the outcome would be in my head, it doesn't make my heart hurt any less. Rest in Peace, Sweet Aniston!

Any idea or updates on why she did this...so sad, I will never understand why this happens

Andrea Walker's attorneys await medical examiner's report
http://www.wmctv.com/story/24840138/andrea-walkers-attorneys-await-medical-examiners-report

Andrea Walker, 33, was scheduled to be in court Thursday morning. Instead, her defense attorney, Leslie Ballin, appeared on her behalf, and the judge re-set Walker's appearance while the court awaits results from the medical examiner.

Ballin wants to make sure it is homicide and that DNA proves the baby found is in fact AW's daughter.

This case is so sad. I just hope in some way, whatever way that is, this little one gets some justice :please:

Part of me wants to know what happened and why...But you know what? A bigger part of me knows it doesnt matter. Anything at all thats said at this point will just make it worse and more awful. Im just utterly disgusted.

http://wreg.com/2014/04/14/aniston-walkers-death-ruled-homicide/

(Memphis) According to autopsy records, the death of 7-week-old Aniston Walker was caused by ‘homicidal violence.’
Walker’s mother Andrea, is charged with first-degree murder in perpetration of aggravated child abuse and first-degree murder in perpetration of child neglect.
The autopsy found no injury or illness which would result in death. There were no drugs or medications in Aniston’s system."<snipped from article>

Andrea Walker's attorney has lots of questions about the ME's findings.

http://wreg.com/2014/04/14/aniston-walkers-death-ruled-homicide/

(Memphis) According to autopsy records, the death of 7-week-old Aniston Walker was caused by ‘homicidal violence.’
Walker’s mother Andrea, is charged with first-degree murder in perpetration of aggravated child abuse and first-degree murder in perpetration of child neglect.
The autopsy found no injury or illness which would result in death. There were no drugs or medications in Aniston’s system."<snipped from article>

Andrea Walker's attorney has lots of questions about the ME's findings.

Thanks so much for the update Whiteangora. I can't even wrap my head around what would possess a person to hurt an innocent baby. I hope justice is coming for little Aniston.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back