SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a point though. From photos of the evidence presented today, I'm not certain a murder occurred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO since this is a bond hearing and, as the defense attorney points out, not a murder trial the prosecution is obviously going to save their trump cards until then.

Crap I was posting the same evidence stuff downstairs! You guys were all here! I was thinking geezer, where is everyone?

No, they do not.

I wonder if either of them will try to make a deal. This has to be more real to them now than ever. They saw only part of the evidence and were denied bail. I am hoping one of them has a small part of them that has remorse or at the least done survival mechanism that will lead to trying to cut a deal.

CC ‏@courtchatter 1m

The judge did not hear arguments on the State's motion for a gag order today so as of now there is not one in place. #HeatherElvis

Questions...

1. Which car was seen leaving and returning that night?
2. Could they see if one or both of the Ms were in that car?
3. What happened bw the texts at the beginning of Nov and Dec 17th that caused those phones calls that night?
4. Where is heather?

Your answer to question number 1. Per Marshall Staton's twitter account "Ford f150 2013 w/ very specific details (82 in sc) belonging to the moorers spotted on video. All excluded but the moorers on vid per prosec"

https://twitter.com/marshall_staton

Posted roughly one hour ago.

Question for those who really know how this works. Please no speculation,

Do the M's attorneys have ALL the evidence the prosecutors have at this point?

Once the state (prosecution office) receives evidence by law they are bound to turn the evidence over to the defense, in a timely matter.

Whether it's incriminating or exculpatory in nature. Not turning over exculpatory evidence is a Brady violation and convictions have been overturned due to Brady violations. Ryan Ferguson's is the latest I can think of.

she also couldn't have gone on any if those cruises.

OMG... Good point!

without a passport...she (TM) could not have gone on some of those cruises to out of country places!

Lies! Lies! Lies! No surprise... (But kinda alarming...)

:what:

Does SM have a passport?

JMO

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 18m

Defense continuously refers to a bond hearing being used to gauge flight risk and community safety, not trying the case in a bond hearing.

Your answer to question number 1. Per Marshall Staton's twitter account "Ford f150 2013 w/ very specific details (82 in sc) belonging to the moorers spotted on video. All excluded but the moorers on vid per prosec"

https://twitter.com/marshall_staton

Posted roughly one hour ago.
Thanks..so "All excluded but the moorers on vid per prosec" means both were in the vehicle?

Looks like they got caught by the Pixie Dust camera!!!!!

How appropriate!

OMG... Good point!

without a passport...she (TM) could not have gone on some of those cruises to out of country places!

Lies! Lies! Lies! No surprise... (But kinda alarming...)

:what:

Does SM have a passport?

JMO

Again, no matter where the cruise goes, if it is "closed loop" aka: starting in US and ending in US, then a US citizen CAN still go without a passport...

MyHorryNews ‏@MyHorryNews 16h
We have to wait now for everyone to leave the courtroom. As soon as get to office, we will write up all the other details from hearing.

I'm mentally exhausted from this. But I must go find more on the news sites.
((hugs)) to the Elvis family.

There should be pictures at least coming as Marshall had his camera and video there as well as others, I hope.

Bi88v_XIUAEuqQL.jpg

Who does Marshall report for?

TM's family has to know she did it. They may deny it and stick by her but deep down they now know what true jealousy drove her to do.

It may take a bit more for SM's family to come to that point. Right now they are probably feeling very justified about their feelings for TM.

Thanks to everyone for all the updates!

He is eating something besides rotting food now

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Hey! Maybe they mistook that rotting food as truffles that are $900/lb. He did graduate from J&W, YOU KNOW! SHEESH! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708