SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, considering the relationship between SM and Heather and the fact that lengthy relationships of any kind, especially of the sexual nature always end up with someone or both people caring. SM called Heather, wanted to see her but she rejected him. She called her roommate and after some time decided in her mind that she did want to see him. She tried the pay phone with no luck, so she calls the cellphone. When the phone starts ringing TM gets very angry. When Heather calls back again, TM tells SM to answer it and go with what is being said and tell her to come see him. He scared for his life, BIG possibility that TM has a gun in her hand, SM tells Heather to meet him at PTL. TM waits for the time it takes for Heather to get there and heads out. With SM cell phone in hand, takes SM truck and doesn't answer the calls Heather is making to SM phone. When she arrives, something happens, something bad. She then comes back to the house with Heathers belongings and body and confronts SM with this. Uses whatever she can to convince him to clean up the mess.
But LE and the state are convinced they BOTH acted in this murder and kidnapping. So how does that gel with this theory? (I actually think this makes a lot of sense and is closer to what took place given what we know at this point, but could change with more evidence later.)

BBM - so then does this make sense, after LE interview the M's they get statements of their whereabouts that night...and the M's admit to sex after Heather's disappearance and it's really before which goes to the motive of harassment of Heather by TM ( sending the texts), especially the night she goes missing...which ties them to Heather and or the disappearance?...as per the LE the inital charges are "irrelevant" in that they didn't prove anything at the time and used them to get the M's in so that they could question them further about their whereabouts; connections to Heather, etc...JMO

does this sound right?

You're probably right- it's worded badly- add a comma after 18th and disappearance and it changes the meaning.
"Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18, after Elvis’ disappearance, to have sexual relations."

In other words, when they were questioned after Elvis' disappearance, they admitted they had sexual relations in the early morning hours of Dec 18th.

Ah gotcha! Thanks! I thought I kept missing a vehicle. But I do find it odd now that I think about it...why didn't TM have a tricked out Mickey car with all her dough and the way she felt she must keep up appearances? Why wouldn't she have a second car at least? SM required the truck for his job, but that would leave her without wheels at night.

There is a Jeep Grand Cherokee. 2000's model. It's in the driveway with the Mickey Camper, I have it in the pics I took last week somewhere. I assume since its not in her parents driveway and hadnt moved since the arrest it is hers.

But LE and the state are convinced they BOTH acted in this murder and kidnapping. So how does that gel with this theory? (I actually think this makes a lot of sense and is closer to what took place given what we know at this point, but could change with more evidence later.)

Okay, so everthing I said, except TM forces SM to drive while she is in the back seat with a gun.
That puts them both there and both responsible.

There is a Jeep Grand Cherokee. 2000's model. It's in the driveway with the Mickey Camper, I have it in the pics I took last week somewhere. I assume since its not in her parents driveway and hadnt moved since the arrest it is hers.
LOL So I was indeed missing a vehicle! Thanks!

Okay, considering the relationship between SM and Heather and the fact that lengthy relationships of any kind, especially of the sexual nature always end up with someone or both people caring. SM called Heather, wanted to see her but she rejected him. She called her roommate and after some time decided in her mind that she did want to see him. She tried the pay phone with no luck, so she calls the cellphone. When the phone starts ringing TM gets very angry. When Heather calls back again, TM tells SM to answer it and go with what is being said and tell her to come see him. He scared for his life, BIG possibility that TM has a gun in her hand, SM tells Heather to meet him at PTL. TM waits for the time it takes for Heather to get there and heads out. With SM cell phone in hand, takes SM truck and doesn't answer the calls Heather is making to SM phone. When she arrives, something happens, something bad. She then comes back to the house with Heathers belongings and body and confronts SM with this. Uses whatever she can to convince him to clean up the mess.

I agree with most if this except I don't feel TM was alone. I think someone else is involved and maybe SM didn't know what was going on.

Okay, so everthing I said, except TM forces SM to drive while she is in the back seat with a gun.
That puts them both there and both responsible.
It wouldn't if he was being held at gunpoint unless it came down to HRE's life or his own and he made the choice.

That has been my basic scenario from day 1.

But I still can't figure out TMs taunting. I understand it is her pathology, but do we have any cases of a POI taunting the public?

I think that the affair on top of money issues, obviously, her world was coming undone and she felt that she was losing control and that she had to gain it back. Amazingly after Heather disappeared, SM was not longer stupid, they went to Florida, looked at property, loved one another so much. TM was a disaster waiting to happen and now the wreckage and aftermath is horrific.

It wouldn't if he was being held at gunpoint unless it came down to HRE's life or his own and he made the choice.

Even if he was or wasn't given a choice over his life or hers, he was there, he did not report it, he helped cover it up and he still isnt giving up TM. There is no plea for 2nd or 3rd degree murder or manslaughter. In SC we have murder, guilty or not guilty.
Either way, he made a choice to not speak or come forward. So in my eyes, just as guilty.

Goodnight all. Floridamomma, best wishes for smooth sailin' tomorrow!

It is akin to the robbery scenario. 2 go in to rob a bank, one kills a guard- both are charged with murder.

I think that the affair on top of money issues, obviously, her world was coming undone and she felt that she was losing control and that she had to gain it back. Amazingly after Heather disappeared, SM was not longer stupid, they went to Florida, looked at property, loved one another so much. TM was a disaster waiting to happen and now the wreckage and aftermath is horrific.

Agreed. And just b/c Heather was gone doesn't mean the demons in TM head went away.

You still face the betrayal, the lies told repeat in your head, you still see the face of your spouse every day... infidelity will mess a person up BAD. Not absolving her, I can just really relate to that.

PS, three years here and I never knew about the "view last post" button :)

That has been my basic scenario from day 1.

But I still can't figure out TMs taunting. I understand it is her pathology, but do we have any cases of a POI taunting the public?

BBM: yes- many.

I also think her taunting is bottle fed

Agreed. And just b/c Heather was gone doesn't mean the demons in TM head went away.

You still face the betrayal, the lies told repeat in your head, you still see the face of your spouse every day... infidelity will mess a person up BAD. Not absolving her, I can just really relate to that.

I have thought about that and my anger would def be with my significant other, they are the one that makes the promise to be with you. The other woman is wrong if she finds out about the marriage and continues with the affair. But the spouse cheating has to be the most heartbreaking part.

It is akin to the robbery scenario. 2 go in to rob a bank, one kills a guard- both are charged with murder.

I agree. Because even if SM was handcuffed to the vehicle and forced to watch the fact that he did not contact LE immediately when he had the chance shows that he must have been complacent in this.

Any other person if forced to watch a murder on their watch would have immediately gone to LE once a chance to do so. So that tells me that he was more of a participant than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502