Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc...

SeaNymph,

OMGoodness! I am so sorry. Big hugs to you. Your post and expression from the heart brought me to tears. The loss & changing of the family dynamics was expressed better than I have ever seen it written. My entire extended family is just falling apart and roles are topsy turvy. Thank you so much for sharing.

I can not stand to think of the pain the Elvis family must be experiencing and just wish they could find and bury their sweet child. There is nothing that can reduce their pain but having their daughter and a resting place for Heather would be a beginning and to have justice in the courts a sorrowful victory. Poor Heather.
JMO

I sure wish I felt they, T&SM, had the capacity to feel empathy but I'm not sure they do, even with the tables taking this karmic turn. They know where her father is, he is whole and being handled with dignity and humanity.

Heather is not.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Wide Open. I was thinking of things earlier today like this and the toll it takes on a family - individual members, those of us left to deal with the fallout, our role in the family dynamics changing in the blink of an eye. I too have had a rough year - after almost 5 years now, adjusting to the 'new normal' life without my mom, also lost to lung disease, I thought I'd finally found 'my place'. She was a family matriarch in a large family of boys/men, myself being the only girl. My how I didn't realize the burden she carried for all of them until the day she was gone, and all their attention turned to ME for strength and support. I wasn't expecting that. I could never fill her shoes.

Come to beginning last spring, Daddy was sick, diagnosed lung cancer; 3-6 mo prognosis. Two months later he was gone, but thankfully not until four days after Fathers Day, which I prayed hard for. Six weeks later, I was sitting on my back porch writing thank you notes (it took me a while!)...my son set up a cookie and lemonade stand in our yard....sun shining...things getting back to where they were supposed to be. I had been 'here' before, I knew the pain would pass. My husband left for the second time that day to go help my brother move; the first time he went he got no answer. This time with no answer, he knew something was wrong....all I want to say is that my brother lived a troubled life.....He is the one I spoke of earlier who could not come to our mothers funeral because he was incarcerated. He did not handle Daddy's death well either.

My husband kicked in his door to find him overdosed. He was gone.

I don't know when, if ever, things will ever be the same/normal again. I have one other wonderful brother, and a loving family of my own. But it's devastating to look around one day and suddenly 3/4 of the family you grew up with are gone.

I know how just the loss I have suffered has affected me, continues to affect me, and again, I had my family to bury.....I've also been pained by having family gone and not able to be there to look in the mothers face who loved him so, so much because of their bad decisions when we lost her. As angry as I was at my brother at the time for his choices, I wished so much he wouldve had that chance. Also he was estranged from his own children when he died, trying to make it up, but he never really could - again, devastated and heartbroken for his children, things left undone. But, he is gone now too, and luckier than I - He finally gets to see Mama.

I really hope this series of events will shine light on the frailty of life, how very brief it really, truly is, and these two, TM&SM, see the pain they have wrought on their family, the Elvis family, the community, their children; EXPERIENCE the pain all those mentioned have felt and confess their sins, allow forgiveness of Christ to wash over them despite what may become of their physical bodies and time left here and allow peaceful healing to begin for so, so many people who deserve it.

If TM and SM knew what I know about pain and forgiveness, their knees should have calluses worn on them starting tonight.

(so sorry to ramble....this entire case is heartbreaking; stirs great emotion)

Thank You for sharing and prayers are with you to keep hanging on. We must for those friends and framily left around us if not for ourselves.

I am in the process of about to deal with losing one of my parents soon. Hopefully not for little while yet but the writing is on the wall and I am going through that process now. I hope I can do 1/2 as well as you seem to have done in handling it.

Life is too short and we need to enjoy every day we can.

TM + SM selfishness showed no bounds. My biggest fear is if a 3rd party was involved and may affect the case somehow now with the dynamics changing. I am just putting faith in LE that they have enough.

Bless You and your family and ALL of us WS here who have had to deal with this or has ever had to deal with this in our lives. The only consolence I try to keep telling myself is we all go through it in one way or another. Some have a much harder road than others. Bless Everyone

I hope she will not be allowed to attend the wake or funeral unless she provides and leads LE to Heather's remains. Wouldn't it be wonderful if the governor would consult with the Elvis family prior to deciding on the request.

Honestly, what do you think the Elvis family will say? *That's an honest question not trying to be sarcastic*

TE seems like the type of man who is religious it seems, in the spiritual sense more than religion if you know what I mean. His writing is so heartfelt and you feel the tragedy that has become his life when you read it. I almost want to think he would be the bigger person and say let them go.

But, he also seems very angry. So anything could happen. I can't say I would know what to do.

Kelly

I honestly do not think TM will have any thoughts of guilt. IMO her personality is that of one which will cause her to blame Heather for this and harden her hatred for her even more. I think any chance of TM talking was lessoned by this tragedy.

They may however be able to use this to their advantage with SM. Telling him what stress this is causing his family and doing the right thing could prevent such a tragedy from happening there.

Sorry to say, TM will blame this on SM and HE. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When my daughter passed, her half-brother was incarcerated and we asked that he be able to attend. At first we were told he could, but it would be when no one else was there, he would be cuffed and shackled and under heavy guard. Then they changed their minds and said it was too big of a security threat and his charges were nothing like what TM is about to face.

I certainly don't like TM but her seeing her Dad again would be okay with me.

And another thing my husband just pointed out - she hasn't been convicted yet of anything and has a clean record. She's guilty as sin in my book but not convicted so they may let her go. My step-son was a convicted felon and it may make a difference.

According to the police report, Caison told police that after being told to leave the property, Maely attempted to force the door open.*

Maely has been summoned to appear in court on one charge of trespassing on April 9, 2014.

Jennifer Garrett also filed an assault report against William Caison on January 19, 2014. She said she was helping search for Heather Elvis near William Caison's property in January when he rushed toward her."He raised a stick and was very close to me and said 'I'm going to - I don't care if you're a woman - I'm going to bash your "blanking" head in,'" Garrett said.

http://m.wmbfnews.com/#!/newsDetail/25029033

TmSm's actions caused this man to be stressed beyond compare. From past territorial drama you can tell he didn't like people on or around his lands. Court, LE, reporters, searchers came to him from all sides and I don't think his heart could take all that mess.

thanks for the link, saved me time looking for it. WC sure was a fiesty fellow, defending his property and daughter. i'm glad for the pic, was curious if he was there, at the door, fending the reporter off his property.

i for one, don't feel an ounce of anything for the M's. unless, they turn over info where Heather is, i hope this eats at them until then.

I honestly do not think TM will have any thoughts of guilt. IMO her personality is that of one which will cause her to blame Heather for this and harden her hatred for her even more. I think any chance of TM talking was lessoned by this tragedy.

They may however be able to use this to their advantage with SM. Telling him what stress this us causing his family and doing the right thing could prevent such a tragedy from happening there.

Sorry to say, TM will blame thus in SM and HE. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you hit the nail on the head and I totally agree with you.

Thanks everyone - I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness. I just felt compelled to share, again to hopefully - well, I can't compell TSM to do anything - so if what I've shared helps any of you good people struggling with loss or fear or abandonment or disention - turn it over....it's too big for our hands to carry alone.

I've stayed quiet on my thoughts on the 'family' mainly because we've had to I admit - I'm glad now because this humbles me....for whoever Mrs C is, we don't know her personality traits and can't speculate -- we do know she is a mother and married to this man for I'm guessing more than 40 years....Her partner and I'm assuming support is gone tonight. Her daughter, like my brother when incarcerated, is somewhere that her mother cannot pick up the phone and KNOW she is SAFE. I get protective custody, blahblahblah - that mother cannot sleep peacefully knowing where her daughter is.

I think ZERO of TSM. It's not possible for me to care less any hardship or discomfort TSM may be suffering tonight. I don't care. I kind of hope they are and when I say my prayers tonight, I'll ask those horrible feelings I have for them to somehow lift. I'm not THEIR mother, but I am a mother. I feel for her mother, their children, right now. They too are victims of their (TSM) selfishness, though the mother would never admit it.

What will Tammy pray for tonight? What will her mother pray for tonight? Will she kneel with TSM children to pray? I hope so. We know what Terry Elvis has prayed for for over 3 months now.

Tammy, now also a daughter who didn't get to say goodbye to 'Daddy', needs to be thinking REAL hard right about now, about judgment day and what we want to be accountable and forgiven for standing at those gates. Trust me, it weighed on me for different reasons - that's where my faith kicked in, MY LESSON through my loss was my test of faith that God promises those who seek forgiveness everlasting life - the one that REALLY matters, not this blink of the eye comparatively speaking we spend here on earth.

If the Ms do get to go to the funeral my hope is that SM will somehow miraculously be touched in a deep profound way enough to see the total irony that they actually caused someone else to have to go through this same sort of thing but with the huge difference in that it was at their hands and it was not by illness or chance. A very slight chance he may be moved by it and may do the right thing and tell all he knows.

With TM, no chance whatsoever IMO and she will just get more bitter towards the Elvis family and twist the blame to the wrong people.

I sure wish I felt they, T&SM, had the capacity to feel empathy but I'm not sure they do, even with the tables taking this karmic turn. They know where her father is, he is whole and being handled with dignity and humanity.

Heather is not.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Wide Open. I was thinking of things earlier today like this and the toll it takes on a family - individual members, those of us left to deal with the fallout, our role in the family dynamics changing in the blink of an eye. I too have had a rough year - after almost 5 years now, adjusting to the 'new normal' life without my mom, also lost to lung disease, I thought I'd finally found 'my place'. She was a family matriarch in a large family of boys/men, myself being the only girl. My how I didn't realize the burden she carried for all of them until the day she was gone, and all their attention turned to ME for strength and support. I wasn't expecting that. I could never fill her shoes.

Come to beginning last spring, Daddy was sick, diagnosed lung cancer; 3-6 mo prognosis. Two months later he was gone, but thankfully not until four days after Fathers Day, which I prayed hard for. Six weeks later, I was sitting on my back porch writing thank you notes (it took me a while!)...my son set up a cookie and lemonade stand in our yard....sun shining...things getting back to where they were supposed to be. I had been 'here' before, I knew the pain would pass. My husband left for the second time that day to go help my brother move; the first time he went he got no answer. This time with no answer, he knew something was wrong....all I want to say is that my brother lived a troubled life.....He is the one I spoke of earlier who could not come to our mothers funeral because he was incarcerated. He did not handle Daddy's death well either.

My husband kicked in his door to find him overdosed. He was gone.

I don't know when, if ever, things will ever be the same/normal again. I have one other wonderful brother, and a loving family of my own. But it's devastating to look around one day and suddenly 3/4 of the family you grew up with are gone.

I know how just the loss I have suffered has affected me, continues to affect me, and again, I had my family to bury.....I've also been pained by having family gone and not able to be there to look in the mothers face who loved him so, so much because of their bad decisions when we lost her. As angry as I was at my brother at the time for his choices, I wished so much he wouldve had that chance. Also he was estranged from his own children when he died, trying to make it up, but he never really could - again, devastated and heartbroken for his children, things left undone. But, he is gone now too, and luckier than I - He finally gets to see Mama.

I really hope this series of events will shine light on the frailty of life, how very brief it really, truly is, and these two, TM&SM, see the pain they have wrought on their family, the Elvis family, the community, their children; EXPERIENCE the pain all those mentioned have felt and confess their sins, allow forgiveness of Christ to wash over them despite what may become of their physical bodies and time left here and allow peaceful healing to begin for so, so many people who deserve it.

If TM and SM knew what I know about pain and forgiveness, their knees should have calluses worn on them starting tonight.

(so sorry to ramble....this entire case is heartbreaking; stirs great emotion)
omg huge, loving, hugs....
I'm so very sorry.
S b m

Seanymph, every once in a while a post will bring me to tears. Your posts have done that twice today. Big hugs to you and much respect for your strength. Wish it could rub off a little through these boards. Thank you for your incredible words and inspiration ❤️

Poor man probably died of shame over the filthy things his daughter publicized about herself.

While I believe TM is guilty, she has not yet been convicted of any crime and is presumed not guilty until she has been tried. So for that reason, I think she should be allowed to attend her father's interment while shackled and accompanied by armed guards.

Bet the lawsuits will fly after Mr. Caison passed today. I hope he was saved.

Poor man probably died of shame over the filthy things his daughter publicized about herself.

While I believe TM is guilty, she has not yet been convicted of any crime and is presumed not guilty until she has been tried. So for that reason, I think she should be allowed to attend her father's interment while shackled and accompanied by armed guards.

and her family be held responsible to cover the cost of security for her to attend

Mr. C allegedly had diabetes and heart disease, two common and very serious health concerns. That is what ultimately killed him. Stress of course would not help, but his underlying conditions were going to kill him sooner or later, especially if his lifestyle habits made his conditions worse. We don't know how much and to what extent TM's/SM's doings did him in.

He died of natural causes. Not suicide. Not homicide. Not accident. There will not be a death investigation because there is no reason for one. The coroner makes the final determination and the coroner already decided. A heart attack is an obvious cause of death.

The rest of it is a private family matter and his estate and his will and all of it will not be up for public consumption because none of that has anything to do with the H.E. case.

Mr. C allegedly had diabetes and heart disease, two common and very serious health concerns. That is what ultimately killed him. Stress of course would not help, but his underlying conditions were going to kill him sooner or later, especially if his lifestyle habits made his conditions worse. We don't know how much and to what extent TM's/SM's doings did him in.

He died of natural causes. Not suicide. Not homicide. Not accident. There will not be a death investigation because there is no reason for one. The coroner makes the final determination and the coroner already decided. A heart attack is an obvious cause of death.

The rest of it is a private family matter and his estate and his will and all of it will not be up for public consumption because none of that has anything to do with the H.E. case.

except-with his passing where does the assets go??Since TM house in his name it would seem that TM/SM would have no assets to sue for in a civil proceeding? Since it seems the C family was litigiously savvy I wonder if they would only continue to pay for TM & not SM? Just like TM has the family lawyer & NOT SM. Just like TM IE bond was paid-NOT SM.
Since it seems like the M's had no assets maybe it helped make them a little bolder? Since the family patriarch is now gone I wonder who'll look out for TM (she had stated something like being Daddy's girl).
Maybe like she was devastated about the loss of her dogs (ultimately found) this may hit her hard. Karma can be a cruel teacher. Since there has been no trial and very little evidence has been released & there's now a gag order I believe it's going to be a very long year or more until trial.
So many saddening & crazy things.I always wonder what if??? None of us really know when it will be our time.Life is crazy that way.....

Mr C's assets are none of our business. If those assets are not illegally obtained, then they pass on to the remaining family, as one would expect. What the family chooses to do with the estate is also not our business. It's private.

Right now there is no civil case and civil cases are also private.

Does a life insurance company always take the word of the coroner?

Does a life insurance company always take the word of the coroner?

The death certificate and autopsy report (if one is performed) are legal documents so yes. In fact only a M.E. or coroner can legally determine cause and manner of death if there's any question or suspicion about it. A doctor can also sign a death cert. in the case of someone who passes away in a hospital setting.

Thanks everyone - I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness. I just felt compelled to share, again to hopefully - well, I can't compell TSM to do anything - so if what I've shared helps any of you good people struggling with loss or fear or abandonment or disention - turn it over....it's too big for our hands to carry alone.

I've stayed quiet on my thoughts on the 'family' mainly because we've had to I admit - I'm glad now because this humbles me....for whoever Mrs C is, we don't know her personality traits and can't speculate -- we do know she is a mother and married to this man for I'm guessing more than 40 years....Her partner and I'm assuming support is gone tonight. Her daughter, like my brother when incarcerated, is somewhere that her mother cannot pick up the phone and KNOW she is SAFE. I get protective custody, blahblahblah - that mother cannot sleep peacefully knowing where her daughter is.

I think ZERO of TSM. It's not possible for me to care less any hardship or discomfort TSM may be suffering tonight. I don't care. I kind of hope they are and when I say my prayers tonight, I'll ask those horrible feelings I have for them to somehow lift. I'm not THEIR mother, but I am a mother. I feel for her mother, their children, right now. They too are victims of their (TSM) selfishness, though the mother would never admit it.

What will Tammy pray for tonight? What will her mother pray for tonight? Will she kneel with TSM children to pray? I hope so. We know what Terry Elvis has prayed for for over 3 months now.

Tammy, now also a daughter who didn't get to say goodbye to 'Daddy', needs to be thinking REAL hard right about now, about judgment day and what we want to be accountable and forgiven for standing at those gates. Trust me, it weighed on me for different reasons - that's where my faith kicked in, MY LESSON through my loss was my test of faith that God promises those who seek forgiveness everlasting life - the one that REALLY matters, not this blink of the eye comparatively speaking we spend here on earth.

Great post! I will pray the same.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back